Fx Any Geminae Superia [work in progress]

Geminae

Meteorite
๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“–๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ช
pKtqoZz.gif

Roleplay Status: Selectively Accepting | Forum Based Only | Please do not reply to this thread.
[PlaceHolder] x [PlaceHolder] x [PlaceHolder] x [PlaceHolder] x [PlaceHolder]

Tonight was her last night on earth for come the morning her life would have been given to another. She was not sad or scared, no; this was an honour! To be snuffed by the almighty Queen of Gaia herself, the Geminae Superior. In ways she had been preparing for this her whole life - she was nameless, had no relationships to leave behind, no family to miss her when she was gone. It's not like she had any aspirations either, if not tonight she would die in years to come as breeder-slut which of course was the most common occupation for a woman of her age in the Crown City.

Her body had been prepared extensively; any hair of her body was shaved; gold trinkets and jewels were adorned over her frame and dark makeup covered her usually pale features. Lastly was the oil, that made every inch of her glisten in the dim candlelight of the room she stood in. In all of her twenty summers upon this planet never had she seen a room quite as exquisite and fully of finery - although to the Queen's standards this may be the equivalent of a spare room, something of little import. For hours she waited until finally the sound of loud clicks approached the closed door. Each sound more powerful than the last, each foreshadowing her own demise - a demise she craved more than any thing the living world could offer her.

Slowly the knob of the door turned and pushed open inwards on itself and out of the darkness stepped the light. Her Astral Grace in the flesh. Her fiery eyes were expectant, slowly tracing the frame of the tribute before her who stood frozen in place. "Kneel, meat." The Queen commanded and was thusly obeyed by the woman. "Good, I can see you are a faithful harlot. I will make your departure slow and agonising." And with that her holiness closed the door behind her, she would emerge once more come the morning as a woman with life renewed to see her through another year.

YE99EIO.gif

Perhaps I have taken your interest. Perhaps I have repulsed you. Never the less, regardless of what impression I have made I bid you welcome to my Request Thread. It is customary to begin with an introduction and that is exactly what I intend to do. There are many names you could call me but usually I go by a few select monikers, primarily: Geminae or Donna. Now with that out the way I should be getting to the point of writing about myself and giving some context to what you are seeing before you. Despite the grimdark themes I am actually quite a nice person - at least by my own standards. I began writing when I was nothing more than a child which then flourished into a hobby and eventually an academic vocation, so much so that I dedicated four years of my life studying creative writing at University. Because of this I identify myself as a writer, as should everyone who engages in this amazing hobby.

I should warn you now that my muse is captivated by the darkest shades of human depravity particularly tales that are not for the faint of heart. I am not a seeker of a happy ending instead I seek to create tales where the protagonist find themselves bound in chains at the whim off some divine monstrosity or very simply someone clinically insane. In my previous incarnation before my rebirth many knew me on E! as the one who plays the celebrities and while this is still a huge part of my kinky indulgences I have decided to go back to my roots and explore my abilities as a writer by taking on original characters once again. A good part to follow on from this would be preferences and although they will be explained in great detail in the posts below this I shall put this out there now. Most of the times I am a dominant puppet master in terms of my characters sexual prowess. If you are looking for someone to play the two dimensional shy rape victim I am not your girl. For the right people, or people I deem worthy I do not mind playing the sub however.

Another thing that I should also mention is that I also consider myself an enthusiast of detail and my posts usually go beyond the 300+ word mark. If this is not what you are after then feel free to leave; I certainly will not stop you, nor do I blame you. I understand fully that this isn't everyone's cup of tea. If you find yourself compelled to stay however I bid you to delve deeper and prepare to indulge in fantasies that you have never told anyone.

sJmBEC3.gif

One thing I like to say is that my kinks are like an all you can eat buffet, there are many dishes on the table but it is up to you to pick and choose what you want to go onto your plate. I'll be the first to admit that my kinks are deep and there are many of them but writing in my eyes is meant to be a departure from reality and thus I want to explore as many avenues and kinks as possible. Please don't be put off and don't think I need to have every kink fulfilled, instead I want to talk to my partner and collaborate by including things we both enjoy! A small snippet of my kinks are to follow:

3+ Penetration | Adultery | Age differences | Anal | Anthropomorphic characters | Bad endings | Begging | Bimbofication | Branding / burning | Breeding | Bukkake | Choking | Creampies | Corruption | Crossdressing | Cum inflation | Death | Degradation | Dom / Sub | Demons / Monsters | Exotic women | Excessive Cum | Flogging / Whipping | Forced nudity | Feet / footwear worship | Forced growth | Gaping | Genital / nipple piercing | Hermaphrodites / futanaris | Hyper cocks / breasts / curves | Humiliation | Impalement | Incest | Intelligent Partners | Kidnapping | Kemonomimi | Lactation | Leather / Latex | Large cocks / breasts / curves | Master / slave / pet | Mature women | Messy | Multiple Characters | Marking | Mutilation | Non/con / Rape | Non-sexual torture | Pegging | Prostitution | Public / exhibitionism | Pubic hair | Pain | Risk of pregnancy | Rimming | Sadism/ masochism | Sexual torture / sexual pain | Stomach bulging | Snuff | Scat | Throat penetration | Transformation | Verbal Abuse | Voluptuousness | Watersports | Wax play

Jm2MPXx.gif

Following on from the last part, I don't actually have any limits. If you want to include something by all means include it but please run it by me first. There are however some very hard no's that I simply must enforce. One of which being no characters under the age of 18. I know the site's rules state 15 but this is something personal to me, I desire the characters of my stories to be adults and make adult decisions not closer to children. Another hard no is godmodding. This is simply not okay as a roleplay is between two people, if you start doing something like that you might as well write a story you know? Apart from that however, go wild no limits what so ever whatever the kink you might have!

FMmUacy.gif

No Godmodding: From what I've seen (and been impressed by) so far perhaps there is no need for me to put this here. However on the off chance it occurs I feel it necessary to state the obvious. Under no circumstances are you to control my characters without permission first.

No Underage Characters: As per the sites rules characters must be over the age of 18. Anything less is considered a child and children are to be cherished not involved in adult stories.

Do not request roleplays to take place in Private Messages: As a writer I want my work to be seen and open to criticism to others. Similarly I will not take part in cybering and will not feel bad about leaving the conversation if you try to start it.

Bluemoon Roleplaying Only: This is in no way at a dig at other people but I do not wish to engage outside of this site, I will not be giving out my discord or my email address, thank you.

Be respectful and Considerate: If you approach me with respect and niceness you can expect respect and niceness back. I am first and foremost polite. However if you think that "pretending to be a dom" in an OOC discussion will get you any points you are sadly mistaken. Do not make demands off me.

Please don't pester me regarding a post: As I like to say: "You can't keep prodding an artist and expect him to create a work of art." Creativity cannot be rushed and sometimes my muse ventures off for a vacation. Fear not I will post eventually and I will always let you know if I'm not feeling the roleplay and wish to end it.

Last edited:
๐“Ÿ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ผ & ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ผ
NMQa7P9.gif

Ongoing Roleplays: 0 | Roleplays on Hiatus: 0 | Roleplays Finished: 0
[PlaceHolder] x [PlaceHolder] x [PlaceHolder] x [PlaceHolder] x [PlaceHolder]

The Queen is Dead, Long live the Queen - Dark Fantasy, Political, Drama, Slavery, Non-Con, Torture, Humiliation - Queen Alexia | OPEN โ˜…
Mother and daughter could not be more different; Queen Anastasia was a kind ruler who forged her kingdom into a utopia with fair laws and edicts which made her loved by the population but unfortunately old age took her from this world. Now Queen Alexia presides over the sun-kissed lands of Solheim and she has plans to shape it into an empire that spans the globe, choosing to rule through an iron fist her first port of call is the subjugation of a neighbouring country but no armies would clash during this occupation for she need only use her deceit by inviting their monarch to a grand ball put on in her mothers honour. Seduction and painful persuasion are the players in this game.

Snuff? There's an app for that - One Shot, Consent, Snuff, Torture, Extreme Themes, No Limits - Kirsten | OPEN โ˜…โ˜…
Getting Snuffed is the new craze. Everyone is talking about it but only a few decide to go ahead and get killed by a stranger. Luckily now there's an app just for that - think of tinder only this time you don't survive the first date. Kirsten like most was fascinated by it, especially by the stories told by the lucky people who got to be the snuffer, she heard it was beautiful and an amazing way to go by experiencing the ultimate sexual high, she was always turned on by stuff like this but could never open up to anyone about it let alone ask someone she knew to do it to her; luckily now she has a way to find the perfect anonymous candidate.

Hyper Accelerated Sexuality - Sci-Fi, Aliens, Inter-species, Non-con, Comedic Elements, Body Manipulation - Cprl Pelas | OPEN
Exploring the final frontier is a lengthy business and its not uncommon for humans to get particularly angsty when they are deprived of sexual relationships however its the 24th century and all taboo's about sex had been washed away still consent was a major thing - we're a civilised space faring race after all. It was during a game of poker when Corporal Pelas made the mistake of betting against the science officers and when she lost miserably she shamefully agreed to be injected with the Hyper Sexuality Bug - an implant that can removed harmlessly but during its time in the person's body makes them crave sex to the point of insanity; offering only a couple of hours of clear thoughts after sex before needing to be ravaged again. One week she would had to have the implant; harmless enough she thought as long as her contraceptive protocol worked. Shame that on the second day of her new found prostitution the ship crash landed on an alien planet; leaving her as the only survivor - thanks to her being fucked by machines in a zero-g environment for the crews entertainment. Alone, Stranded and unbelievably horny, how will she fare against whatever species lives there? Still, at least the air is breathable.

Rivalry of Mages - Fantasy, Magic, Romance, Conflict, Light-hearted, Sexual Themes - Enchantress Rose | OPEN โ˜…
They say you can never have two mages too close together. Not for any particular reason other than the fact that it quickly turns into a contest of who has the bigger staff. Being as rare as they are it is an almost universal fact that each magically gifted individual possesses a superiority complex and when they wield much power who could blame them. Rose, an Enchantress from the colder North has travelled to the southern kingdoms in search of putting her skills to good use and when the position of magical advisory becomes available in the court of the famous Levalian Queen she couldn't refuse such an opportunity. No one told her that there would be another applying for the same job. Tensions rise and personalities clash as two mages vie for dominance in the eyes of a monarch.

Selected - Modern, Alt-universe, sexual themes, Sexual abuse, Humiliation, Impregnation - Mrs Adams | OPEN โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
The Island started off as a niche show put on by amateurs but now was one of the most popular shows on the planet. To put it simply it's a game show where two contestants are placed on a deserted island for 48 hours where they most not only keep themselves warm and fed through their own survival skills but also complete a series of challenges. It's pretty straightforward, if they succeed the challenges then they are rewarded with luxuries such as chocolate or a delicious meal. The catch is in the failure: if one person (or both) fail then their human rights are terminated for a certain period off time, the better the reward the longer the time allotted; when the show just had a small following these instances usually meant that they were stripped down and left in the cold or something along those lines, as popularity grew however it soon became clear that if one contested wanted too they could do anything they wanted to the other, survival of the fittest. Rape was normally the case if the contestants were off the opposite sex, or same depending on sexual orientation, it quickly became apparent that this is what the masses longed too see and soon even celebrities were selected to appear on the show and this year it seems that Amy Adams has found herself as the next guest star.

Stand By Me - Fantasy, Plot-Heavy, Action, Adventure, Romance, Gore - Vanguard Olsen | OPEN โ˜…โ˜…

The once great Kingdom of Thorne lies in disarray - A failed assassination upon the Queen has plunged the nation into Civil War, armies which once stood side by side now battle against each other in a bitter feud of finger pointing and accusations. Prosperous farms and industrious mines are now bloodied battlegrounds as the citizens of the kingdom are forced to pick sides lest face the consequences of being branded traitors. Despite all this there is a company who only answers to the people of Thorne and they are the Vanguard. Disregarded by the nobility and shunned by official military organisations the Vanguard is dedicated too protecting the lands from monsters and fiends. Since a young age Elizabeth has been a glorified monster-hunter, trained by the very best she wields her signature greatsword with a fiery passion and an unrivalled elegance - going to great lengths to avoid the political squabbling she holds the record for most hunts completed at her age but when a monster invasion threatens the entire continent it seems like she must fight against her desires of fighting alone and stand against the incoming tides off darkness.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom