Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female The queen’s queen.

Redneck Queen

RP Drama queen with an over active imagination.
Alright so I don’t really have many plot ideas for this thread but thought I’d post one that’s strictly just female x female.

Pairings:
Witch/Demon/Mortal
Villain/heroine
Vampire/Mortal
Professor/Student
Stepmom/Stepdaughter
Boss/Employee
Princess/Bodyguard/Handmaiden/Other princess
Celebrity/Bodyguard
Nurse/female doctor
Female doc/patient
Two cops

(More can be added.)

inter-racial: A young Caucasian woman in her late twenties early thirties moves to a small rural country town, finds herself attracted to several black women living next door to her but only one really strikes her fancy. One day while he’s out getting his mail she offers him a batch of fresh baked chocolate chip cookies, invites him over for dinner. Things start to develop between them, eventually the few white people that live around her start to make racial slurs etc.

Sugar mama/sugar baby: Similar to a sugar daddy only female, usually in their late thirties early forties or later forties early fifties. Uses a site/app to find young women she can spoil, so on. (Pm for more details)

Rules:
1. Third person past tense.
2. Para/semi para posting
3. Face claims: (real life or art depends on the rp)
4. Brief character description/short bio.
5. Pm/thread (my discord is listed but I’m not big on using it.) you can add me, we’ll talk but I prefer to rp on the site via thread or pm.
6. Replies: While I’m away or lacking muse my replies will be sporadic, please don’t assume I’ve lost interest just because I’m more active in the forums then I am in private conversations.
7. Starters: If I start a rp conversation weather it’s out of character or in character. Please don’t leave me hanging for months with no replies, visa versa. I understand real life can get busy but if I’m putting in all the effort, getting nothing back I gave the right to refuse to rp/discuss plots.

Last edited:
OP
Redneck Queen

Redneck Queen

RP Drama queen with an over active imagination.
Bump!! Dm me if you have a pairing of a plot for any of the ones listed.

Top Bottom