Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB ʙʟᴏᴏᴅʏ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋꜰᴀꜱᴛ - ʟɪᴛᴇʀᴀᴛᴇ ꜱᴇᴀʀᴄʜ - ᴏʀɪɢɪɴᴀʟ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ

Kingooey

Moon
[BEING REVAMPED!! PLEASE IGNORE FOR NOW]

BLOODY BREAKFAST

Spa
Spa
DIMxsHM.jpg

Hello and welcome

I'm glad you're here to check out this new fancy thread I made - it took an embarrassingly long amount of time to revamp, but we're finally here! Woo!
For the new folk stumbling into this mess - I'm King, or Yaz - a young lady from the UK with a literary craving for sadistic/evil characters. I took a tiny break from BM, but since I've met so many wonderful people on here in the past who have inspired me to try different ideas and plots, I've returned and I'm raring to go. You might remember me as the sporadic weirdo with an Interstellar avatar, and rest assured, I still love that film. xxx
I'd call myself a literate-advanced roleplayer, although I feel like everyone's interpretation of what that means is slightly different (at least from what I've seen on BM). When I imagine a literate roleplayer, I imagine someone who can write plenty of detail, contributes to plot progression, while also maintaining a certain level of style and personality with their characters and the universe of the roleplay itself. Flexibility is also necessary, (especially if we're looking to double up)! Length isn't totally important, but effort is - I'd prefer to produce one paragraph of gold rather than endless pages of trite, and the same goes for the plots we write into. I like to think that I can provide the above, and I'd love a partner who can do this as well!
Personally, I absolutely hate one-liners, or characters that have no 'soul' and just walk through the events of a story like a blank pin-up poster with legs. As a result I avoid purely smut plots because they tend to stray into this area quite frequently (where's the pzazz in a story where the characters only fuck each other???). This isn't to say that my plots aren't smutty (because they definitely can be), but if you come to me with a one-shot idea then I'll probably one-shot-one-kill you.
I'll try and summarise what I'm looking for in a roleplay plot, but I'll apologise in advance because I tend to write these advertisements on a whim, and have a habit of forgetting important information. Rest assured, I'll reply ASAP to any messages I'm interested in with a smiley face at the end of every sentence!

Who am I?
- Just call me Yaz. Or King, I guess, but that feels too regal haha
- I live in the UK! But I have a kink for my own accent - is that even possible???
- I play women, men, and most things in between, although ladies are my strong suit (because I am one)
- I prefer MxF, NBxF or NBxNB for romance
- I'm always happy to double up! If you have a character craving, tell me! (I'll only do canonxoc if we're doubling, otherwise it's not fair and I'll pull a tantrum)
- I mainly write on forums, and through PMs (currently looking for a forum-based roleplay to flex my writing a bit)

aRcJ9EO.jpg

Bits and bobs, kinks and fetishes

Okay so, I play huge brats at the worst of times. Uppity, 'fuck you I don't want you near me' kind of brats - the sort that poke the bear and act surprised when the bear bites back. But, brats are still secretly turned on by whatever happens to them, so naturally they're going to have preferences!

I'm interested in a lot more than this short list, obviously, but these are probably my top kinks for the moment - I should probably get round to making an F-list, but I hate the UI on that website. We can always discuss anything that isn't mentioned here! Most of the time I'm willing to give things a go, unless it's grossly unrealistic or objectifying (oh, and I hate harems with a burning passion).

(I'm the brat!) - Brats

Uppity

(light-medium - I enjoy heavy bondage but having some form of escape always makes it more fun) - BDSM

(I like it when my character is put in their place, and behave for a certain amount of time before deciding to fuck shit up again) - Discipline/Obedience

(the kinkiest kink) - Character development

(for the right plot) - Switching

Dub-con/Non-con

Lima/Stockholm

(just try and catch me) - Predator/Prey

Risk of pregnancy

(still new to this but I'm curious!) - Teratophilia/Monsters

(ultimately, they do love each other, even if the sex and arguments are a bit nuts) - Aftercare

Original prompts
Fandom prompts
Nightmare island
(Horror/Dystopia/Survival)
I love horror, but the weather is too lovely outside right now to truly embrace the formless nightmare abominations that I so desperately want to put onto paper, and it's hard to think negatively when the sun is shining through my window. My solution? Combine them!

Perhaps there's an island out in the middle of nowhere where time is slightly distorted, the locals have a taste for blood, night-time kidnappings and murders are frequent, and maybe even normalised (or not???). Modern day shipwreckers collide with old pagan cults who worship some tropical monstrosity that lurks in the forest. A local offers help a poor traveller find his way home, only to turn against each other when the woozy, trance-like atmosphere of the rainforest, and thick, intoxicating fauna grasps at the edges of their reality. Is that your departed father or just a trick of the light?

I reckon there's a lot we could do with this - if you fancy plotting through something then feel free to reach out!

- We could include some supernatural aspects to this if we wanted! Like zombies, or demons, or other obscure bits of folklore or peculiar monsters. I'm open to all sorts of ideas!
Resident Evil
(1 through 8 - currently craving 8)
(If you haven't seen my other Resident Evil search thread, which likely needs some updating, all you really need to know is that this game grapped me by the throat and told me to 'keep playing' - and so I did. It hits all the marks for a fantastic franchise, at least appealing to me, a girl who has an addiction to freaky cults and that one wickerman ride in Alton Towers (even if I secretly wish there were more genuinely horrifying moments like the Beneviento house, but the quirkiness speaks for itself honestly). I'd love to include OCs if possible, although canon characters are just as important, and I'd like to broaden my horizons by playing a wider variety of canons. Maybe even from previous games, if we're feeling spicy.

- [spoilers ahoy!] I'm somewhat interested in creating a Resident Evil: Village and Outlast 2 hybrid, because they have some very similar plot points (mainly with the whole family/baby theme, and some aspects of cultism), and the idea of playing somewhat of a Clancy/Blake dynamic in the world of RE8 appeals to me (unable to defend yourself, pretty much just observing the chaos rather than partaking in it). Bonus points if they're trying to save someone only to get fucked over as well (maybe a husband and wife who get separated)??

- Let's just assume that Chris Redfield did a crappy job of trying to eliminate Mother Miranda's little operation, or perhaps his fancy squad never caught wind of her after all, and Ethan was left swooning over a fake Mia and the complete oblivion that would follow - what would have happened? Would he have figured it out? Maybe she'd run off anyway and he'd be forced to play out the events of the game without Chris's help? Tantalizing.
Brutalist Vampires
(Supernatural/Crime/Dystopia)
Picture this - an urban labyrinth, harsh, geomatric architecture, war-torn streets and young people who've known nothing else than the grey concrete jungle they live in. But, something's weird about them. Every now and then, people disappear in the middle of the night, only for their bodies to be found mutilated and drained in alleyways the next morning. A gang of young, dystopian vampires with homemade, horrific weapons, casual street clothes, no family, no need for money, maybe they ride around on bikes and trash people's cars when nobody's looking, spraypainting walls with threatening slogans - they literally murder to survive, because they need human blood/meat as sustenance. Some crazy idiot decides to approach one of these vampires shortly after a feeding, hoping to ask them some questions for some book he's writing, or perhaps scientific research (since nobody lives to tell the tale. Usually).

- Maybe werewolves exist in this universe as well, and we could do a sort of forbidden pairing? I'm interested in including some transformation/monster stuff, or maybe even some sort of weird scientific experiment where they need vampiric blood in order to create a specific effect??

- Alternatively, the whole vampire thing could be a secret that gets revealed over time? One guy is a doctor or scientist and slowly notices some irregularities in their patient's biometrics, but no matter what, they never seem affected by it?
Star Wars
(1 through 8, Solo, Rogue One, Fallen Order, some misc.)
An enemy spy is held captive by the Empire/First Order, and after months of interrogation, they are forced to work as a cleaner/cook while also doing some other degrading jobs on the side - maybe the general likes watching them scrub the floor of the control room? (Canon characters are welcome - I could play any female character in some alternate timeline where they got caught and imprisoned! Only canon x canon in this case, though)

- If we wanted to make this more complicated, we could have the captive eventually saved, or maybe trained by one of the Sith lords when they're discovered to have force abilities. This could go in many directions!

- I also really liked the Fallen Order game, mainly because Monaghan is a really awesome actor, but also because I got sucked back into Star Wars as a result of it (and TROS obviously). It's just so fun. I'd love to write something similar to the storyline, with a character trying to get back into the force after previously suppressing it.
Get with the program
(Crime/Noir)
A meth addict sells his eldest daughter in order to pay off his debts to a local gang (probably a rich gang, along the lines of mafia, although a more impoverished country sounds like a good idea). The gang accepts her, thinking she'll sell for a lot of money, but find out to their dismay that she's a fiery soul who won't lay down for anyone. They/the gang's leader decides to keep her around 'temporarily' to train her into submission.

- Maybe she was actually sent by another gang to try and kill one of the members? Perhaps she gets caught with a knife/gun, and there's some kind of intense interrogation before they ultimately decide what to do with her, since she's clearly untrustworthy. (Maybe she's used as a ransom if she's an important figure in the other gang? Or maybe they decide to treat her terribly as some kind of 'warning' to anyone else who wants to mess with them).

- Alternatively, I'm interested in the idea of her being a rich girl who got caught up in this mess, somehow - or maybe the person being sold off is actually your character? I'm open to all sorts of ideas!
Death Stranding
(-)
This game has held my attention for a bit too long now, and I suspect it's because I love the dystopian world that was put together here. Something about having wide areas of landscape, the strange characters, and the somewhat menial task of dropping off packages for these isolated folk who live literally in the middle of nowhere. I'm not sure if I'd like to play within the plot of the game, but something afterwards (or even before) sounds fascinating.
Please don't trash my office again
(Psychiatry)
A renowned psychiatrist is told he must look after this young delinquent so they can integrate properly with society. Little does he know, his newest patient has some serious disobedience issues. SERIOUS ones. After an incident where she practically trashed his office, he decides he needs to take a more 'hands on' approach to his therapy. (I'm thinking this can start off innocent at first, with him simply tying her to the chair to make sure she can't destroy anything, but then over time it becomes clear that she's aroused by his rough handling).

- Hypnosis is something I'm intrigued by. I'd like to try it, with the right partner. I'd prefer if the hypnosis wasn't used in order to start an immediate sex scene though, I'd rather have it as some kind of unintentional side effect - maybe the hypnotist tells MC to be more confident with her emotions, and then she ends up admitting that she finds him attractive. That kind of thing sounds awesome!!!
Doctor Strange
(Comics, MCU although not preferred)
I prefer the comic book version of Strange (sorry cucumberpatch). Maybe he decides to take in an apprentice (a really stubborn and rude one, at that), because he sees potential and wants to give them a chance. However, his student is a lot more trouble than he asked for and constantly uses magic for mischief rather than good. How he deals with his uppity brat is up to him, but it's clear that stern words aren't going to cut it. (I want to play another female marvel character for this one to avoid having to double - this could be really flexible regardless)
Keep Quiet
(Crime/Cyberpunk)
Racehorses are robotically enhanced in this universe, being pushed to their absolute limits while still running on four legs, and one woman works full-time as an engineer/technician in the stables. However, she becomes aware of a local gang using illegal enhancements on the horses they wanted to bet on - maybe she notices one of them speaking to her manager, handing over money, and then leaving. After being told to keep quiet, she decides to confront the gang member herself during the race, insisting that he pay her money as well in order to keep quiet.

- This could backfire into a bad situation for her if the gang member is particularly stubborn, but alternatively I could imagine him leading her on into some sort of material relationship?? It could be interesting if he has some influence over the police and lets her try and report him anyway, to his own amusement. Something about a grimy gang/cyberpunk genre interests me.
Cyberpunk 2077
(2077, 2020, most wiki lore)
I had quite a few roleplays progressing in the cyberpunk genre, which unfortunately dropped because of work issues, but I've found that they're probably some of my best experiences - something about cyberpunk brings out the most descriptive and creative writers! I'm not sure what plot to do since I've grown a little bit burnt out on this franchise, but I'm open and very enthusiastic about hearing ideas.

- I do have a multitude of OCs, but most of them are male or nonbinary, so I'd love to get an opportunity to play as a female character for once!
Batman/DC
(Black label, films, some tv shows, arkhamverse)
I'd love to do a Batman/Robin sort of roleplay, ideally with a female Robin (who's over 20, obviously). They could get separated in Arkham Asylum and need to try and find each other, whilst running into the escaped villains and enduring some rather unfortunate mishaps (essentially a doubling up plot. Bats (or any hero of your choice tbh) could run into characters like Harley, Ivy, maybe even Catwoman if we're feeling spicy - while Robin runs into the male villains, like Joker, Freeze, Riddler etc.) (we could even include female Marvel characters if that's more your jam!).

- Literally anything set in Arkham Asylum could be fun. All those bad guys in one place is a recipe for disaster, and I'd love to write as any of the villains, even if it means no smut. (I'd love something where we use comic renditions of certain characters, rather than nabbing them straight from a film or game. I'm so sick of Suicide Squad's Harley - lets try some Black Label Harley's, or Animated Series!)

- I have a crazy Batman plot I would love to share with anyone who's interested - to give a quick summary, Gotham has succumbed to a mysterious pandemic where 50% of the population has gone mad, and died soon after (inspired slightly by the brainworm that affects deer/moose). With the world falling into chaos, vigilantes are became scarce, and villains are beginning to claim more territory.
Honourable mentions

Evil Within | Silent Hill | Outlast 1/2 | Dead by Daylight | RDR1/2

4v9WJPW.jpg

I hope this attracts some roleplay partners! If we seem to have similar interests, but you don't see a plot that interests you, then please message me anyway! I have loads of other plots waiting around for you to look at, and if those don't take your fancy either, we can always brainstorm something!

Thank you for reading! xx

Kingooey

Last edited:
Been gone for a while! I was stuck watching an endless stream of scambaiting videos. Let's pretend that didn't happen and I've been a good girl. 😅

Also found out recently that centered text isn't very reader-friendly, so I've fixed my thread accordingly for you lovely folks (see, I do care!).

Back
Top Bottom