Fx Any Idk what to call this

nonchalantbxtch

heya im a non-binary sub who likes rp
About the Roleplay's
**My only rule that is firm and will not bend for any exception is I will only play women of color. Personal reasons.
Native American, Filipina, Cambodian you name it. I will even accept racially ambiguous, but I will not play white women. I generally gravitate towards women with caramel skin so you'd be pressed to convince me to play a pale Asian character as well.**

-I am not interested in Celebrities or fandoms
-I prefer pm's
-All characters must be 21+ 18 is the minimum, but I refuse to play as an 18 year old or against one.
-I do not play multiple characters, but could be persuaded with a very good reason
-I like my roleplays 40/60 on plot/smut. Plot is important, but let's be real. We're on an Adult site. Smut is a must.
-I will roleplay with women
-No cheating. On either end. I'm not into it. Don't bother asking.
-Please stop asking me what kinks I want to include in the play. Whatever is listed here is what I want to include.
-Correct grammar usage and sentence structure. Don't throw me weak pitches. Have a strong and interesting character in mind, plots are secondary.
Themes: (Smut obviously) Modern, Romance,
Light Science Fiction themes, Light Fantasy,
Light Horror, Supernatural, and Mystery
Literacy Level: Medium. I am not a wordsmith by any stretch, but I am decent and hope to improve over time.
If you accept constructive criticisms I will give you such and help to the best of my ability.
If you want to critique my work as well I more than welcome it.
Length: Generally I like to write as much as the situation calls for. There's nothing worse than squeezing out five paragraphs of filler because there's some unwritten minimum post length.
Kinks (I do not use F-List):
Hardcore Dom's/Dommes
Rough Sex (Be Forceful)
Spanking(Receiving)
Long Hair
The Brooding Type
The Spunky 'Doesn't Take Shit' Type
Orcs, Lycans, Beasts, Aliens
Being Pinned Down
She-males (Receiving)

Turn Off's:
Vomit and Scat