Fx Male Come with me now! Come with me now!

Lekhika

Wide eyed little bird

Hi! Thanks for clicking on my request thread.

~~~~
First, the basics about me.
  • I am female and in my twenties.
  • I write in English, at an average length of 3-6 paragraphs to a post. More depending on the level of detail that the scenario demands, and how immersive the roleplay is. I tend to match my partner in terms of post length. Also, third person past tense is how I go about it.
  • I also make sure to carry my weight in any story and will probably play NPCs and create worlds to add to the experience. The onus of the roleplay will never be entirely on the shoulders of my partner.
  • I tend to reply once a day minimum, and I make sure that you remain notified of unexpected delays.
  • I prefer a healthy mix of plot : smut at about a 60 : 40 ratio.
  • I enjoy both modern and historic settings. Medieval fantasy, high fantasy, urban fantasy, modern thriller, adventure, romance, to name a few specific genres.
  • I am friendly out of character, and do not mind discussing plots and sharing comments about the story and writing. I particularly enjoy working with a communicative partner to come up with scenarios that work well for both of us. However, there is a fine line between too much OOC plot discussion and too less clarity on mutual interests. I entertain discussion to get a good idea of general likes and would prefer to jump into writing the roleplay, with the promise of leaving an open OOC Channel of communication to adjust anything that may not work. This is because I’ve found that the more minute detail I discuss with a partner OOC, the less ‘surprise and fun’ which in turn leads to ghosting or a parting of ways. I am trying to avoid that. It’s probably confusing, but a perfect balance is what I’m looking for.
  • I can roleplay in forums, Private messages and discord.
  • I prefer OCs over fandoms. Although I might entertain a few fandoms, with a compelling plot. The fandoms I can write in include - Harry Potter, A song of ice and fire, Hunger Games, Vikings, True Blood, Rome, and some modern political drama, think House of Cards.
  • I prefer character art / inspirations to be real photos or realistic art. Even none at all is fine, help me ‘see’ your character through your words alone. (Sorry anime and manga just... doesn’t work for me)
~~~~
Now, let me head on to what I am looking for in a roleplay partner.
  • A person who writes as strong male characters, real life sex does not matter to me.
  • Someone that can provide a good level of detail and keep me immersed in the story with at least a few paragraphs per post, written with fairly good grammar.
  • Someone willing to discuss their preferences in plot and build a scenario with me, is a plus.
  • Someone that is patient and also communicates in case of unexpected delays in responses. Dropping out of a roleplay without intimation happens, I understand, but I’d appreciate someone that tries to keep me informed either way.
  • Someone that understands mutual respect between writing partners.
~~~~
Next, for my likes and dislikes, or kinks and limits as they are called.

Likes/Kinks
  • Light bondage
  • Teasing
  • Age differences - by this I mean adult 18+ characters that have an age gap of 5-10 years or more.
  • Size/Height differences - dainty F/strong and tall M
  • Power imbalance
  • Dirty talk
  • Romance
  • Rough sex
  • Shades of Stockholm Syndrome
Dislikes/HARD limits
  • Any bodily wastes
  • Mutilation and gore
  • Vore
  • Animals and such
  • Age play - no play with any char less than 18
  • Extreme humiliation
The above lists are not comprehensive, my tastes vary based on my moods. As a result I entertain an open channel of communication OOC so that we may express approval or disapproval over such things. I am also not a fan of misery for misery’s sake, and I tend to gravitate towards stories which have some sort of positive end in sight. Maybe a sort of mutual affection between the pairing even if it is a twisted relationship. The more twisted the better.

~~~~
Lastly, here’s some character ideas. These could work for short scenarios and more prolonged stories based on what would work for both of us.

Hostage by chance - The young and successful daughter of an extremely wealthy business mogul finds herself in the wrong place at the wrong time, ending up as a hostage to an outright thug that decides to break her. Does she outwit him? Does he find her to be a challenge? I’d like to see power imbalance, rough sex and bondage coming into play here.

Do you remember me? - MC and YC have known each other for a long time. They have been thick friends until one realises that they harbour feelings stronger than friendship. Their advances are spurned or even laughed at, leaving them scarred even if the pretend it’s nothing and go on as usual. Their object of affection then gets into an accident, giving them head trauma and causing them to forget the other person, or even everything they've ever known. From here on, it can go in many ways. I can write either character. I’d like to see some themes of Stockholm syndrome coming into play here. The other aspects of it can be anything from Vanilla to more kinky things.

Escape the Purge - This is just a rough survival concept loosely based on the movie Purge. MC and YC are probably neighbours that don’t know each other all that well, or friends, or siblings, the options are endless. How they survive that one day, with each other’s help, could make for a gritty and thrilling story. With or without smut, it is expected to be a one shot fast paced role-play.

Bartered bride - In lieu of a pending loan, MC is offered up as a wife to a ruthless loan shark. It can be a tale of twisted romance or a completely transactional arranged marriage, involving multiple partners even. Heavy power imbalance, rough sex, a bit of Stockholm Syndrome? Maybe.

These are just a few off of the top of my head. I can provide some bits of writing and character profiles if we do get to talking. I usually just love to build worlds along with a partner, making room for all our desires to feature in the story.

If the above information seems interesting to you, feel free to hit me up with some details about what you would like for us to try.

Sorry I don’t have an F-list, but a good OOC discussion can resolve the lack of one.

PS - While my characters tend to be somewhat submissive in nature, I must mention here that they will usually be spirited and far from passive. I also enjoy turning the tables on the power dynamics from time to time.

~~~~
Cheers!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom