Fx Any Call Me Reckless (Casual RPs - Discord/PM/Threads) [CLOSED]

fairy

Moon
  • [CLOSED FOR NOW.]

Hello everyone ;)

I'm home for the holidays, so I have a bit of free time on my hands. Never mind, school is in session. xD

I'm looking for casually-paced 1x1 stories to write on Discord, rps with no pressure. I'll also be open to PMs and threads.

Group RPs (multiple players) are also something I've been thinking about, though the logistics I haven't figured out yet. If you're interested in it though, drop me a PM.

I love chatty, creative partners. I can go overboard with my ideas, or sometimes don't know when to take things seriously enough, so feel free to reel me back if I'm ever getting high on the crazy scale. But truly, why not have a little fun while we're writing fiction? I can be flexible and accommodating, so don't be afraid to tell me what you want.

About my style:
    • 3rd POV
    • No word minimum
    • My post length varies, but typically I give back what I'm given
    • No preference on the story:smut ratio
    • Humor, with sugar and spice
    • My F-list
    Other things I'm looking for:
    • Descriptive writing
    • Cool with POC characters (I've just been wanting to play more of them as my mains, personally; definitely no obligations on you to do the same)
    • Considerate, patient (as in non-harrassing)
    • Open-minded
    • Brings own ideas to the table
    • BDSM optional. I'm a switch, so I don't mind dom or sub partners
    Genres
    Fantasy ✾ Sci-fi ✾ Western ✾ Real-life/slice-of-life ✾ Crime, mystery ✾ Post-apocalypse, dystopia ✾ Historical

An expansion on some optional kinks
    Spoilered because these are secondary. These are just a few themes I'm craving, but don't necessarily have to be included in plots:

I've been having particular interest in playing the dominant in storylines with a small dom/big sub theme. A younger dominant is also a bonus, but not a deal breaker.

Powerbottoms are another I've been wanting to play. Or alternatively, stories involving 'topping from the bottom'. While not the same thing, I also love writing teasing, seductive brats if the plot calls for a more submissive character.

Elements of role reversal might be fun to add to certain stories, such as a sugar baby (or a similarly perceived submissive) taking control in bed over their older sugar daddy/mommy. Or, perhaps such as in a historical fantasy setting, a slave gaining power over their master/mistress behind closed doors - to which I'll play either.

Dubconsensual, though I'd only write this with a considerate partner -- when both characters with undeniable mutual attraction are caught up in something raw, rough, reckless, but the consent isn't always so explicit, bordering on dangerous. Nevertheless I want it to be implied consent more than anything else.

Character development: as if taking a life of their own and hardly turning out what we thought them to be, where crippling flaws have held them back from achieving certain desires or redemption that it's all the more satisfying when they finally do, perhaps forging bonds through a shared experience. After being shaped by forces both extrinsic and intrinsic, neither end up the same person they started out as.

Dirty talk and foreplay, I just love.

Prompts
    I do not like detailing roleplay plots without fair input from my partners, so the following are just initial starters, appetizers so to speak, and can be taken in any direction. These are based on very vague, half-formed character types I've been wanting to play (in italics). I am also open to switching the roles and genders around in any of these stories. Feel free to change up the prompt if you feel inspired.

New
    Toxic Serial Killer/Criminal Siblings ~ It started when he killed her abusive boyfriend in the midst of a fight, saving her life. Now, they're on the run with an old, rusted car and nothing else. He's in love with her, but knows it can never happen; he's her brother. Yet... she loves it when he sees red, and he doesn't mind when he spills it. (Road trips. Shady motels and neon lights. Murder. Crime. Dark and not for the faint of heart. Possible BDSM, although she's more submissive.)

Vampire Queen ~ YC stumbles upon the tomb of an ancient vampire queen who awakens. Are they strong enough to conquer a deific predator and fulfill their own desires, or will they kneel like the rest in her plan to build an empire for her progeny? Have they come with a purpose more sinister than her own?

Assassin/Rebel Warrior ~ MC has a justified grudge against the ruling family of the land. YC is a foreigner caught up in the mess, accidentally or perhaps purposefully. In them, will she find a friend or foe?

Kitsune ~ Sometimes heavenly guardians, other times mischievious fox spirits- she's always known herself to be one of the bad ones. Playful and heartless, MC comes across YC, who quickly becomes the target for a series of unfortunate events. To her dismay, YC must be blessed... for her misdeeds turn into their good fortune. Prank after prank are thwarted to YC's benefit and her growing frustration, and YC starts to search believing they have a guardian angel. Could it be destiny, however twisted? If not, how long will that luck last?

Mob Boss ~ After a serendipitous meeting, the leader of a notorious crime syndicate comes to fancy a law-abiding citizen, who has no idea who she really is and what she does. They only know her successful, money-laundering business and buys into the innocuous cover story, spun out of haste and now she must keep it. She enjoys their company however, and for the first time, she cares. Can she keep up the pretense? (Romantic comedy with plenty of drama.)

Alien (humanoid, preferably from the fantasy realm) ~ Somewhat 'Dances with Wolves'-esque with a sci-fi take. YC is an adventurous soldier sent to defend a remote outpost on an alien planet. They're alone, waiting for reinforcements that were promised but might not come. During the time, they befriend a prowling, carnivorous creature, which they later discover belongs to a beautiful native who resides close by.

Succubus ~ For decades, she's been preying on unsuspecting souls, often to deadly ends. YC is different. Not only are they able to keep up with her and survive the drain, but they're full of endless, mysterious energy; it's addictive- and they might be the first to show her what it's like to need someone.

Naughty Stepdaughter ~ When the mother's away, the daughter will play. She's always had a thing for YC, and it makes matters worse that she's not afraid to show it, dressing up in revealing attire, having something to play with in her mouth, making innuendos, teasing and provocative - all while being coy about it as the princess from hell.

Betrothed Noble ~ Her family is powerful and vicious enough to ruin a man with a word, even another blue blood; they plan to further their influence with the arranged marriage of their only daughter to a foreign prince. Yet she continues to seek out YC, someone without a penny to their name, persisting a secret affair that could bring negative consequences for the both of them.

Madame/Ex-Warlady? ~ Partly inspired by the humorous, outlandish backstory of Prima Dezz on 'Killjoys' lmao. Once a ruthless military commander (or warrior queen) loved and feared by many until a humiliating defeat by a rival and overthrown, she's escaped to the farthest place she believed where her past would never catch her. There, she eventually becomes the glamorous owner of a popular saloon/brothel, and lucky for her, business is booming... YC is the unofficial bouncer with an agreement to help keep trouble out in exchange for free drinks, but one day they ironically bring it to her doorstep. It'd be easier if she wasn't so awfully fond of them. Will she be pulled into their conflict, whatever it may be, and is her history at risk of being uncovered?

Pro-Domme ~ [Ideas TBD.] (Probably mostly heavy BDSM play and/or smut. Let me know your kinks.)

Looking forward to hearing from you~ <3

Availability: sporadic on Blue Moon; almost nightly on Discord

Time Zone: Pacific (GMT -8)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom