I’d Like To Play A—

CherriCola

Moon
A list of characters I desire to play, and prompts for the stories that I might like to play them in. Looking forward to collaborating with writing partner to flesh out these characters and prompts.

Am comfortable with most kinks, except for violent ones (noncon, dubcon) and incest. I favor exhibitionism/public nudity, forced nudity, casual nudity, nudism, bisexuality, OON, CMNF, CFNF, and CFNM. Am also interested in slow-burn romances, in addition to quick and dirty work.

Would also be willing to hear suggestions and collaborate with something from scratch, if I like the idea enough. I’m fond of fantasy and contemporary settings, in particular.

1. The Swordswoman [REQUESTS FULL]
The youngest daughter of a noble house has dreams of swashbuckling adventures and epic romances, getting more than she bargained for when those dreams start to come true.

2. The Mage [REQUESTS FULL]
A gifted girl, sent against her wishes by her parents to a far off mage’s academy, and coming into a rebellious streak as she tries to make the most of her perceived imprisonment.

3. The Barista [REQUESTS FULL]
A young woman working at a slow, sleepy cafe alleviates her boredom by teasing/ playing with customers and coworkers alike.

4. The Gamer [REQUESTS FULL]
A lewd gamer girl, streamer, and mod enthusiast in a future setting, adventuring through a deep-immersion MMO, and learning to be more confident in the real world.

5. The Rockstar
A young hotshot lead singer for an up and coming punk band, quickly growing infamous for attracting controversy, and lewd onstage acts.

6. The Street Urchin
An eccentric homeless girl doing what she can to survive in a fantasy or futuristic setting.

7. The Sidekick
A new sidekick with an embarrassing power is assigned to an experienced hero. Non-fandom

8. The Ghost [REQUESTS FULL]
A long deceased girl can only manifest in the massive mansion she had passed in to haunt the new inhabitants

9. The Hitchhiker
A young woman looking to get out into the world however she can.

10. The Actress
A rising star about to hit the big time, but not in any way she expected.

NEW 11. The Student
A mousey student just trying to get on with her life when her life is upended by a new school policy.

NEW 12. The Project
An average young woman gets chosen to partake in an extensive social experiment.

NEW 13. The Monk
A young monk in a fantasy setting set out to explore the world in her pilgrimage.

NEW 14. The Socialite
A rich heiress causes all kinds of trouble for her family name as she barrels through life on her terms.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom