Mx Female blood red | drama, darkness, mystery, and the supernatural

Caine

Meteorite

Untitled-design-1.png
  • Hi there, the name is Caine. I've roleplayed for several years now and am doing my bi-yearly ritual of putting my own ideas out there for potential partners to find.

I'm looking to play a male character against a female character, played by my RP partner. My characters lean more dominant, but that doesn't mean we have to stick to rigid D/s dynamics or have your character be completely submissive and weak. I like characters to have different layers, traits, and complexities. Our characters should be engaging, multi-faceted and exciting to write about.

I enjoy jumping into stories as soon as we feel we both have a handle on what we're doing and who our characters are. Discovering more about the world and story as we write is very fun for me, as opposed to intricate planning. I'm fine with discussing a loose roadmap of where we're going with a story, but for me, the fun of RP is often coming up with things in response to each other's posts and seeing where both our creativity takes us as we write.

• I'm looking more for long-term stories.
    • On-site RPs only. I prefer to write in private messages. I also don't do OOC on Discord.
    • I prefer real-life face claims or written descriptions of our characters
    • I'm fairly lax on how long responses are, as long as they're more than just a couple of sentences. I don't require novellas. Just enough to work with.
    • Saying that, I can end up writing more than a few paragraphs when an RP really engages me. Please don't let that scare you off, as I don't require you to match my post length.
    • I work full-time and so can't always guarantee regular replies. I aim for at least twice a week if possible, usually more.
    • Please message me with more details about you and what you want from our RP, as well as any ideas you have, kinks, etc.
  • I used to have an F-list, but I can't be bothered to update it and to be honest, kinks can change depending on the character I'm playing. I can be a chameleon in the sense that I match my partner's kinks as long as they don't go against my limits and they work for the RP. Some basic ons and offs that will always ring true for me:

Ons: Vaginal / Oral (giving and receiving) / Roughness / Size/height differences / Internal cumshots / Clothed sex / Praise / Aftercare

Happy to include if you're into it: Light D/s / Light degradation / Anal / Voyeurism / Weapon play / First times/virginity / Adultery / Dub-con / Age gaps / Just ask for more

Offs: Under 18 / Animals and furries / Usual suspects (watersports, scat, vomit, etc.) / Unrealistic anatomy / Feet / Necrophilia / Gore in a sexual context (fine with bloodplay though) / Infantilisation, bimbofication and other personality transformation kinks / Pregnancy as a kink

If I've not listed anything here or you want to discuss something, let me know. Like I said, I'm open to hearing about and including your kinks if they fit. Tell me your limits too so we can be on the same page.
  • I'm most interested in modern settings, which may or may not be infused with supernatural elements. I love mystery, complexity, drama – all that good stuff. Romance is good to include too, and I'm happy with it being on the darker side.

If doing fantasy, I'm going to be honest and say I'm not too interested in extensive worldbuilding right now. Fantasy plots will be more 'small-scale' as opposed to grand adventuring epics. That doesn't mean we can't come up with a cast of NPCs, build up the world as we go – I just don't want to spend lots of time planning intricate details and not get to the actual story writing.

On face claims - whilst I often have some in mind for my characters, I'm happy to use a face claim you suggest if you'll do the same for me. It's something I know some people like doing, using faces their partner likes, and since I'm not too hung-up on face claims, I'm open to that swap if you want it.

The boxes below have my ideas. If you have any suggestions that relate to what I've posted here, then send them my way and I'll see if I'm interested. And if you are interested in anything I've proposed above, please message me with information about yourself and what you'd like to write about! Cheers.

Ideas.png
sickness {vampire/human nurse, historical}

Set in the late 1800s/early 1900s England. YC is a nurse working long, often late shifts at a hospital that's struggling under the strain of a dangerous flu that's sweeping the country. Unrest simmers across the city, with whole neighbourhoods being quarantined or effectively shut down for fear of violence and protests. In the chaos, other threats thrive. Vampires have begun to poke their heads out from their hiding places, taking advantage of the unrest to snatch away people others wouldn't notice had gone missing; the sick, the widowed, the insane. The flu is not the only thing killing people in the city.

During one of her late shifts, YC meets MC, a man she has seen around the hospital halls at night. MC is known as 'the Night Priest', a supposed holy man who comes to the hospital to bless the sick and deceased, and comfort them with wise words. He doesn't concern himself with the hospital staff much, and no one really knows where he came from or why he chose to frequent this specific hospital. Regardless, no one wants to question a priest. Though with how YC properly meets MC, there is room for questioning: YC stumbles upon MC drinking from one of the patients behind their privacy curtain. MC is a vampire, and now YC knows his secret.

til death {murderer/girlfriend, modern}

Our characters are in a relationship. But for a few weeks now, YC has had her suspicions about MC. Going out late for hours at a time, returning in different clothes, avoiding questions about what he does in his free time and out in his workshop – YC is convinced MC is cheating. She manages to get a hold of his phone, searches the usual places, but all she finds are messages between herself and him, and his few friends. No, YC thinks, he wouldn't be so stupid as to leave messages on his phone; he'd do it another way. YC gets into his workshop, searches his drawers for a second phone; gets into his laptop when that turns up nothing. That's where YC finds the links to news articles about the recent string of missing people. It's where she finds photos of those people, along with personal details: addresses, workplaces, routines. YC realises MC has been stalking these people and, more than likely, knows what happened to them.

We can have it so that MC immediately finds out YC has been digging around, or have YC keep it a secret from him and start investigating him further. Having them play happy families whilst MC is obviously doing something bad and YC is trying to figure out what could be fun.

unsolved {former detective/detective, modern supernatural}

YC is a detective working on an unusual case. The evidence points in impossible directions and calls back to a previous, unsolved case that left the people working on it traumatised and hollow. Desperate for a breakthrough in the case, YC reaches out to MC, a former detective who worked on the previous case and left the force not long after it. MC had since fallen into obscurity, cutting off contact with everyone he knew; some even believed he was dead. But YC finds him, holed up in a run-down apartment on the outskirts of the city, walls covered in newspaper clippings, photos, and occult markings. MC believes he can not only speak to the dead, but is a vessel for them – in his search for answers to the case that had eluded and damaged him, he has resorted to communing with forces beyond the mortal realm. Hearing of YC's struggles with the case and its similarities to the previous one, MC decides he can't hide any more and must work with YC to solve both of their investigations.

ocean eyes {old friends reunited, modern supernatural mystery}

A small, seaside town has been a source of mystery for a long time. When our characters were kids growing up there, people used to go missing. Not too many at a time to cause mass panic, but enough over the years that people grew suspicious of one another. Bodies would be found on the beach, being caressed by the waves, all blood and evidence washed away from them. When she was a teenager, YC moved away from the town with her parents, who sought a better life in a bigger city. Our characters fell out of touch. Now, years later, YC has returned to her hometown. She finds MC again, but he's different: quieter, colder, stranger in some way YC can't quite explain. The town has grown heavier with mystery – not just people are dying, but so are the wildlife, the nature. MC, a police officer, is determined to find out what's happening and YC decides to help.

power {mmf, modern}

For some reason I've had an interest in an MMF story where YC is in a long-term relationship with a man (M1) who wants her to pursue a relationship with another man of her choice (M2). Not in a cuckolding or humiliation sense. More from a power dynamic sense – her partner enjoys the sense that he's giving her 'freedom' to explore, whilst knowing she's still his. M2 could be an employee, or a friend of YC's who has always had a suspicious admiration for her; someone M1 has a sense of power over, and secretly feels he is better than, as the one YC chose first. YC and M2 could be hesitant about the relationship at first, but at M1's encouragement and with all of them having an interest, they proceed. YC is attracted to both of them and is consenting to the relationship. I envision this to be quite a sensual, possibly dark story that has the potential for twists and complexities. I'm happy to write M/M between the two male characters for this as well if that is of interest to you.

underworld {vampire/private investigator, modern supernatural}

YC is a private investigator living in a big, seedy city. She's used to being hired by partners wanting to know if they're being cheated on, families trying to figure out which relative stole their heirlooms and has been selling them off, concerned friends wanting to know if someone fell back into addiction. What YC doesn't expect is for a well-off man, MC, to come knocking on her door asking if she can investigate a murder. An associate of his was found dead in their apartment, drained of blood, and MC wants to know who did it. He can't go to the police – he doesn't want them digging their noses in too much. YC soon finds out that MC is a vampire, and his associate was slain by another vampire. Now YC has been dragged into the supernatural underbelly of the city.

I'd love for our characters at some point to be 'bonded' in some way – perhaps YC has a run-in with the assailant she's chasing, is attacked, and MC allows her to drink some of his vampiric blood to restore her strength and heal her wounds, which inadvertently causes her to become attached to him. The opposite can happen as well, MC drinking from YC to heal and becoming addicted to her blood. It could even be that in order to progress her investigation, YC has to infiltrate a club made only for vampires and their 'blood servants'; to prove she can come in, she allows MC to drink from her so they can both get inside, and the bond is formed from there.

Last edited:
A return from hiatus, big interest overhaul and, therefore, a bump - looking for takers for my main plots listed here, but also open to your ideas if they have the same vibes. Cheers!

My bi-yearly request thread update ritual of putting my own ideas out there and waiting for takers begins. Seeking one or two partners for now. Plots take priority, but if you have ideas that match the vibes, feel free to suggest. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom