Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Looking For Certain Themes

MysteryShade

Super-Earth
Here's my F-list: F-list - Warning Warren is the submissive!

Here we can do different types of settings. Warren could be a royal knight in the medieval ages, in charge of a great army. Or he could be an Army General! Or he could be a mercenary in a fantasy setting. Either way, there could be many different twists to hold he'll end up.

As a knight, Warren is the strongest warrior in the whole kingdom and knows it. He fights to protect the people as best as he can. So when he finds the enemy's main camp not far outside the kingdom, he sneaks in only to end up caught. Warren is interrogated, but he won't give them anything. So it's time for a new approach...

In the Army, Warren is a young General who fought hard to get to where he was. So what happens when the enemy catches him? Interrogate him? Learn his country's secrets? Or turn him into their bitch?

A mercenary takes on a job to go into the large forest to find a creature (or creatures) that has been killing all who enter. A couple merchants managed to get away, but not before seeing the creature(s) that had killed many others. A bounty is placed out on boards and Warren takes it. He believes he's strong enough to kill it (or them) and be home by dinner. But what happens when the creature(s) turns out to be stronger than him? And also... may find use for him.

The kinks I'm looking for revolve mainly around Non-Consensual, but we could have his body betray him and have him end up loving it. Or we could have him hate it through and through! What I'm also looking for is Male Pregnancy or Oviposition (Depending on the creature that captures him) and Gangbangs. I can also play him as a cuntboy if you'd like.

Send me a PM and let me know! If you want my Discord, just tell me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom