Cheezy's RP List

cheezybreadstickzz

Meteorite
Hello lovely people! I'm currently looking for long-term RP partners (short term is cool too!) I have a whole lot of idea's in mind which of course be listed below but if you have any questions then please don't be afraid to PM me. Here's a little bit of a small introduction by the way! My name's Viola, I'm 20 and I do work, so please be patient with me with replies. I'm a huge lover of horror movies but my favourite RP genres are mainly fantasy and erotic style RP's. Here's my f-list though not everything needs to be included:
F-list - Warning

I usually prefer erotic/NSFW content and usually prefer to play submissive roles when things are getting a little steamy. Here's a list of idea's I have but just ask me what I'm in the mood for and I'm more than happy to answer! Also if you're confused you are more than welcome to ask me questions! I do have NSFW!E idea's in mind and certain things I'm comfortable with but I will only share those upon request.

I'm more than happy to talk things out and share different idea's with you if nothing really tickles your fancy as I am a rather open and flexible individual. Though at the moment a Witcher RP would really tickle my fancy! Can totally be OC's if we choose!

THE LIST
Vikings are most well known for being brutal and murderous. In this RP that's exactly how I want to have them. My main idea with this was to have your character be a Viking, unrelenting to all those around them. My characters in this are either your choice of Sigrid, a lovely 20-year-old blonde who is short and slender and appears more sweet and innocent OR Ida, a 22-year-old woman who much like Sigrid, is petite and very slim yet she has long red hair which hangs just below her rump and is wiser to certain situations.

I can go into further detail if you're interested but prefer to keep them for when a PM has started! I'd love for this to have smut and things to be rougher than sensual but that's mainly up to you.

Now this is where things get juicy. I usually RP fantasy and so, of course, I have a whole lot of characters and creatures for you to choose from. From a bold yet slimy female lavender tiefling, to a shy and timid faun. (I seriously have way too many) As far as characters go you're welcome to play any creatures from Orcs, Dwarfs, Elves, Humans, Halflings, Half-Elves, Unicorns, Goblins, Tieflings, Satyrs, Fauns, Dragon, Troll, etc. Seriously play whatever you want!

This part is pretty simple. They're small idea's that don't have any major or thought out plot to them unlike the two above. I'm mostly a NSFW RPer and I don't wish for all these RP's to be extreme NSFW. My hard no's and such are all listed in my F-list. Some of the following idea's are:

-Coworker/coworker
-Knight/Criminal
-Roommate/Roommate
-King/Princess or Prince
-Boss/Worker
-Nurse/Patient
-Mafia-style RP
-Band member/Fan
-Criminal/Officer
-Cosplayer/Fan
-Criminal/Victim
-Hybrid/Human