Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sugar,spice and everything nice... right?

Midnight

Supernova
Akira looked up from his bike as he took off his helmet, looking up at the new school he was to attend for quite a while, the boy's family had just moved into the area and his mother had selected the new school for him. It seemed like a perfectly normal thing, though it had one interesting twist. It was a school for girls. The boy may have been anything but a girl, but he certanly was good at passing for one.

Akira turned towards what was to be his new school, taking a deep breath as he looked at the imposing building that he would be spending every day at for quite some time. he wouldn't have any problems here hopefully. The young male looked down, shifting the bag on one of his slender shoulders and taking another breath. Alex straightened his skirt and began on his way, unaware that classes were actually beginning, he wanted to make it to his first class and apologize for being late.

The boy was able to effortlessly pass as a girl, and if he did not have a penis would be considered one, he had a slim petite body and wore his hair long and loose, even when he had his hair cut shorter boys would still hit on him, some getting pretty aggressive, he had been raised as a girl, given girly clothing all through his life and given girly things by his immediate family members, and now... this. Sixteen years old and attending a prestigious boarding school for girls, his mother had taken him a good way to get here too, and his things would be arriving shortly from home. His sisters had told him his mom never wanted a boy, so that was why he was raised as a girl, at first it was embarrassing, but Akira looked so much like a girl it became no problem

Akira shouldered his backpack and, his feminine hips moving with a practiced sway as he walked down the long pathway to the multistory building that lead to the school. the young male straightened his uniform's skirt and took a deep breath, hurrying himself towards the main building The boy made sure his blouse and skirt were in order before making his way to the main doors, pressing them open with his slender hand end stepping inside. Inside the building he received a few looks, but no one bothered giving him a second one.

To them he looked like an ordinary girl, a flat-chested girl but still an ordinary girl, thankfully Alex did not have breasts, he was physically male, just very feminine. He kept his eyes low, he felt new and very vulnerable, uncomfortable in the frilly panties his mother had given him to wear to school, he was in for a hard time and hoped to goodness that he would be able to skip our on any swimming activities that might be in this school, he hated wrapping himself up. The male looked around, seeping vulnerability as he looked up at a map of the school, the halls were quickly abandoned. The boy looked around curiously, he needed directions, his first class was language.

KiKi was walking down the abandoned halls of the school in a drowsy stupor language books in hand. She had just woken up and thrown her clothes on. She wasn't generally late but due to her alarm clock not going off she had suffered a bit of a late start. She showed it mostly in appearance. Her raven black hair was disheveled and in sloppy ponytail. Her uniform, that usually showed off her beautiful form, wasn't much better. She stopped for a moment to stretch and yawn as she looked toward the ceiling. As she made her way to the center hall she noticed a new face. A girl was standing looking up at the school directory in what seemed to be confusion.

KiKi didn't blame her. Her first day at school trying to follow that map was horrendous. But since then she had learned the beauty of short cuts and side halls. This girl that stood before the map was probably from a smaller and much more public school. So, despite her sleepy bedhead appearance, KiKi wandered over to help the poor girl. She stopped beside her and lightly tapped her on the shoulder.
"Hello there. Are you lost? Do you need help?" She asked blinking slightly as she waited for a response.

Akira jumped almost a full three inches when he heard the female's voice behind him. "Eeek!" The young male squeaked in shock, turning around quickly "Ah, you startled me" Akira had to stay as low profile as he possibly could, the boy smiled a bit, sheepishly, it had been a while since he had interacted with somebody while crossdressing like that. "Yeah, I am lost" Akira sheepishly replied "I think I missed some of my classes though I am not supposed to be here till tomorrow" The girl who had decided to help him was very pretty, beautiful actually, and Akira had to resist blushing. He wasn't used to uniforms or skirts this short, especially if he became aroused, that would make things bad.

" This school is really big and I am not exactly used to the amount of walking I am going to have to do, and... all the stairs" The boy rolled his eyes. His voice was sweet and soft, practiced in a feminine way, he had also learned to move his body in ways that would even fool the most girly girls. The boy sighed "Could you help? I have no idea how I am going to get from class to class without dying in the hallway" Akira fished the schedule out of his bag and offered it to the stranger, getting somewhat uncomfortable in her presence, this girl was pretty attractive, and the man in Akira was catching up with the woman in him

KiKi's eyes widened as she watched the girl jump. Watching him turn around she let out a slight giggle. "Sorry to have startled you. I didn't mean to." She said blinking a little. This girl was awfully cute. She could definitely rival some of the school's best looking. She seemed to have that "Hug me I'm adorable" vibe to her. All kinds of questions ran through KiKi's head as she listned to the girl. Like what dorm she was in or what classes she had. But for now she was content with answering the girl's question.

"I know it's really huge your fist few days. But trust me it gets smaller." She said as she smiled softly. "And I would love to help you. I know a lot of short cuts and the like and with your size I'd say it's best to stick with someone who knows the school. My name is KiKi by the way. What's yours?"

"That is okay, it is my first day here and I am really jumpy" Akira blushed, mostly out of embarrassment from being startled so easily by a girl he didn't know, it was odd for him to be so jumpy, it was likely because he was so afraid of being caught and exposed as a boy. The older looking girl who had so selflessly stopped to help him didn't look at him in a suspicious manner or anything, which eased Akira a bit. The boy smiled lightly, still blushing a bit and checking his skirt before looking back up to her and smiling brightly "Yeah, it is a big list isn't it, I guess I have to get used to it"

Akira paused when the older girl asked him his name "I am Akira" The name was pretty feminine, enough to get the boy into the school with his false records, he had been raised as a girl, and legally he was one. "I am really lost too, it would really help if you could show me around a bit" Akira closed his eyes and gave a little bow and a sweet smile to show his gratitude. He was the only boy at the school, and he was sure all the teachers were females too, it would be odd to spend all his time around them, like having a whole bunch of sisters.

"Nice too meet you Akira." KiKi replied sweetly as she gave a bow in return. She was so cute and polite. KiKi didn't know whether to hug her or take lessons. She seemed to more of a girl than she was. It wasn't weird or anything just amazing to her. "I'd be glad to show you around. What dorm are in and can I see your class schedule?" She asked looking at her intently.

Akira blinked a little as the girl he was talking to replying to his little bow with one of her own. The gesture brought a little bit of a smile to his lips. Akira moved a bit and fished around in his pack, taking out another piece of paper and handing over his schedule "If this map is right, I have classes everywhere at the opposite ends of the building and it has me worried" The boy looked at the paper again and read the number of his new dorm "36-a" He said softly, he didn't know if the 'a' had anything to do with it. The boy smiled sweetly again "The uniforms are awfully small also, I think they gave me the wrong size Akira's top was a bit loose, he didn't have breasts, which probably didn't help the problem, then again, some of the girls his age were breast-challenged.

KiKi returned the smile as she smoothed out her own hair. She had almost forgotten how crappy she looked right now. After straightening herself out she took and looked over her schedule. "They are everywhere but this is manageable. Most of these classes are the same as mine. Your dorm is also next to mine." She said nodding. "Looks like we'll be seeing each other often. As for the uniform I'm sure we can get that taken care of at the office."

"mmh" Akira sighed cutely, looking at the papers in his hand before smiling "Looks like we will be neighbors then" he said with a bright smile, letting his head move a little and bouncing a bit happily "Good I need help finding my way around the school or I get totally lost. I even got lost at my old school" Akira rolled his eyes a little, warming up to this girl quickly, she seemed nice and wasn't likely to pick on the younger 'girl' or mess with him in any way. "Alright, I think the skirt is a bit too short, that is all" If poor Akira got an erection in this short of a skirt, he would blow his cover. The boy smiled sweetly "Thanks for the help, it means a lot" "Could you show me around?"

"I would be happy to." KiKi said happily. She knew she would be excused from her classes if she had been showing the new girl around. She spent the next half hour showing Akira around. Showing her the ropes and where all her classes were. Finally they stopped at her dorm room. KiKi had shown her an easy route to get there so she figured she could handle it. "And this is where you will be sleeping. It seems you don't have a room mate so you'll have the room all to yourself. I'll be right across the hall so we can go to class together in the mornings." She said cheerfully.

Akira was a little out of breath from all the walking around, he hadn't done all that much in a while, but he made sure to take careful notes of the shortcuts that would make it easier. Akira opened the door to his dorm room and sighed happily, walking in and throwing his bag onto the bed nearest to him "I don't have a roommate? Oh well, I do like privacy" Inside, Akira cheered, he did not want a roommate or he would have to sleep in different clothes, and of course goodness forbid what would happen if a roommate caught him with a morning wood. akira put together his stuff, checking his skirt again and then fixing his top "Well, anything else we could do? I don't have class today"

"Well I don't know. There is a pool and there's a tennis court. "She said tapping her lip thoughtfully. "What do you like to do for fun?" She asked as she walked in and sat on the abandoned bed. Looking to Akira as she seemed to situate her things. She really wanted to know as much about her as possible. She needed a good friend through school.

"Well, I don't like to swim, I am afraid of the water" Akira lied, he wasn't afraid of water, he just didn't want to be caught in a swimsuit unless he could wear some kind of shorts. "But I do play tennis" Akira smiled a little and looked down at his feet "I didn't really get out much before going here so I am not really good at it. Akira smiled softly and kicked his legs a little bit, he forgot that he would probably need to change to play tennis, but at the moment he was happy he already made a friend to help him through the years he was likely to spend here.

"Well I suppose we could play tennis then." She said smiling softly. Looking over to her she stood and walked over. " Do you have a tennis uniform with you?" She asked looking down at her. "If not I'm sure I have an old one you could borrow." KiKi then sat down right beside her their knees touching. She didn't think being so close would a problem so she didn't bother to scoot over.

"Yeah" Akira smiled, tennis sounded fun and it wasn't likely he would be exposed as a boy. Akira shook his head when the question of his tennis uniform came up "No, I don't I haven't received that or my swimsuit yet, they are supposed to come in later." Akira had no intent to use the swimsuit, ever, even if it was a one-piece, he hated taping himself up so he could wear one without being noticed, so he could just let on this scared of water thing until he was free. Akira looked down at the girl's knee, which touched his, then back up at her, he didn't really care about the contact "If I could borrow one that would be great, I can probably pick mine up later" Akira blushed a bit because of the proximity to the girl and he bit his lip in a rather adorable fashion,

"Oh my god she is so cute." KiKi thought as Akira bit her lip and blushed. "Wait why I am thinking that? I'm straight right? She's a girl. What the hell?" KiKi was becoming more and more confused by the moment. She could feel herself blushing lightly as she looked over the girl. "Well ahem we should get going if we're going to play." She said as she stood suddenly. "We'll go over to my room and pick up the uniform."

Akira stared at Kiki blankly "Yeah" He said, moving so he could stand up and follow his new friend akira offered a happy smile "Okay" he said happily "My mom taught me how to play tennis too, I am pretty good at it" Akira wasn't that athletic, but still he stood up and followed his new friend a little bit. "Yeah, I can't wait to see your room anyway" Akira smiled brightly, he was happy to have a new friend already, he even flushed the idea of changing out of his mind. Akira bounced a little bit, really warming up to this girl, he was eager to play tennis too.

KiKi let out a soft giggle as she watched Akira bounce a little. "So cute..." She thought as she walked him across the hall. She stopped a moment as she unlocked the door and opened it. She revealed a rather confused looking room. Half of it was overly pink and the other was red and black. "This is my half." She said stepping and gesturing to the red and black half. The bed was covered in black bedding and it was littered with cute yet slightly deranged looking stuffed animals. The walls were covered with posters of rock bands, hello kitty, Fairies and movie posters such as Dracula (2000 not the old version), Evil dead, etc. On her nightstand was a little bat alarm clock and a Hello kitty lamp. She bit her bottom lip a little as she let Akira look around. She was afraid she'd be a little frightened.

Akira followed Kiki to her room, though he giggled when she opened the door. He was impressed that roommates could do such a thing "you must be very close to your roommate" He giggled "It is nice to see that you settle your interests well" Akira smiled "The pink side almost looks like my room" Yes, akira was a girly girl, well, as much a girly girl as a boy could get. "I havn't had time to decorate, though I can't wait to do so" Akira walked into the room a little, looking curiously at the dark side of the room while taking a look at the stuffed animals "Where do you keep the uniforms?" he asked politly

"So your the exact opposite of me." She said laughing as Akira looked around. She watched her in an interested manner as she sat on her bed. She then scooted to the edge of the bed and opened her dresser. Hearing Akira's question she pulled out two of her tennis uniforms. She then tossed one to her. "Here ya go Akira." She said. "It might fit you ok seeing as that's the one from when I was like 10." She finished laughing.

"Well, my mom always got me dolls and stuff for my birthdays, I like that stuff too but my family gives me lots of pink stuff" Akira wasn't lying "I got a lot of stuff from my older sisters too, hand-me-downs" Akira caught the uniform and held it up to his chest, checking the length of the clothing and making sure the bottoms were long enough to avoid showing anything other than his slim legs. Akira was smaller than the girl, so the uniform would probably fit him until he got a new one "It looks great" he said happily. It was a bit ironic that his first friend was into that stuff.

She hugged one of the deranged stuffed animals to her chest as she listened to her. She then nuzzled the animal before putting down and checking her bat clock. "Well it's almost time for the courts to open." She said standing as she grabbed her own uniform. She then walked over and took Akira's hand happily as she led her out into the hallway. She then started leading her down the hallway.

Back
Top Bottom