Fx Male Specific Smut Cravings (Dominant Needed)

zoeconnor05

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Hello!

I hope everyone's doing great! I'm new to this site so I figured that I could try getting my toes wet by putting out a couple of specific story ideas that I had in mind, rather than a traditional request thread. I am open to some amount of alterations on these ideas, so long as the essence remains the same. For convenience, I will add on a rough K-list attached to each plot. That being said if you like a plot, but see a kink on another plot that you like, feel free to tell me and we can include it.

In addition, and I can't stress this enough, the kinks are just suggestions! I don't expect anybody to be into every single one of the same things I am (and I am into some extreme stuff), so I totally understand if something on my list is a limit for you, you just need to tell me that.

Some of the kinks I am not interested in (though they are not hard limits, and therefore, I can possibly be convinced depending on the situation) are: anal, blood, age regression, diapers, etc.
HARD LIMITS: scat, gore, snuff, vore, vomit, etc.

Finally, I'm looking for something fairly sex-focused, so just keep that in mind! RPing over PM works best for me.

Now, onto the good stuff!

Plot #1: The House Pet
For this, you can play any number of characters you wish, preferably all of different ages. Ideally, 3-4, but if you want to play 6, or just 2, I won't stop you. It should be more than one though, I think that's the fun of this plot. The idea is that MC gets kicked out of her apartment and has nowhere to go. YC's all live together, and one or more of them know MC. It could be in any way, maybe they work together, or go to school together (all characters must be 16+ though), or maybe he is MC's teacher, living in an all-men house. We can discuss that. But the point is that YCs think it through and decide that MC can live with you guys, so long as YCs can treat her like a pet and sex friend. She's not given a room, but rather a pet bed in the living room, or even a kennel in the backyard. She eats from a pet bowl. She stays naked at all times. YCs come home from work and casually grab her head, using her for a quick blowjob before walking away. Maybe they even use her as a urinal. They're watching a movie together and they pass her around for quick fucks. Or go multiple people at a time. Maybe on days when they must go out but she doesn't need to, they tie her up in embarrassing positions and leave her there all day. Maybe with toys inside her. Maybe some days one or more of YCs have a bad day, and need a punching bag. It's all consensual, and MC loves being used like this, and YCs love having a willing slut to take their frustrations out on.
Kinks: Multiple doms; Sex toys; Nipple Clamps/clips; Bondage; Object Insertion; Consent; Mild Abuse (punching, slapping, kicking, maybe belting); Spanking (especially pussy spanking); dehumanization; Casual sex; Dirty talk/name-calling; Humiliation; Watersports; etc.

Plot #2: The Human Experiment
WARNING: Bestiality and monster sex in here. YC is a collector of sorts and has many animals and supernatural beings. He's a scientist who spends majority of his time taking care of them, but slowly realizes that these male creatures all need a female. MC can be a stranger to YC whom he kidnaps, or could be YC's daughter/niece/student/patient/anything. This one is more non-con, in that MC doesn't want to be fucked by all sorts of creatures, but YC wants to see how the creatures will respond. YC treats MC as a means to study the creatures' mating habits, but as YC sees MC fucked over and over, filled with cum and maybe being pissed on/in, he starts to feel a strange attraction for MC. Maybe it even evolves into a twisted sort of romance, and maybe eventually there is some human/human sex. There could be a few real animals - horse, dog, wolf, etc; and then a few supernatural ones - I particularly love tentacles, dragons and maybe giant insects. But it's open to any other ideas, so bring me some! We can talk about the different monsters! It'd probably work best if we set a finite number of creatures so that it doesn't get super tedious for us (you) to keep coming up with creatures!
Kinks: Monsters; Animals; Tentacles; Lots and lots of cum; Cum inflation; Giant insects; Rape/Non-con; Filming; Dehumanization; Bestiality; Maybe fisting (to open MC up for larger creatures); Object Insertion; Watersports (drinking piss, piss in mouth/pussy); etc.
Bonus for: Oviposition; Egg Laying. No live birth though. Possibly also electrocution, brain wash and bimbofication to make MC crave monster cock even more.

Plot #3: Making a Bimbo
So I suggested bimbofication as an option in the previous one, then kind of started craving a bimbofication plot. YC is a welthy older man (30s at least, bonus for ugly bastard type character, but not required), who either invents, or comes into possession, of a machine that can drain someone's intelligence by electrocution. It also greatly increases sensitivity in a subject, and if it's been used on them for long enough, then they're pretty much horny 24 hours a day. Now all YC needs is an average looking girl who will not be missed if she just disappears. There comes MC, a young, innocent girl who is top of her class in all classes, but who has nobody in her life. Sure, MC's body is plain and boring, but YC can fix that soon enough. YC kidnaps MC, deciding to make a bimbo slave out of her. He uses the machine on her, to slowly strip away her intelligence and gives her growth hormones mixed in her food to try and make her breasts grow, and make her body sexier. It won't be a complete lack of intelligence eventually, but rather that her mind only wants to think sexual thoughts. He can even brain wash her and make her truly believe that she was born to be bimbofied. Totally optional, but it would also be fun if YC is married, but just wants a slave whom he can treat as less than human and exercise dominance over where his wife won't let him. There can be a lot of variations on this, so let me know if it interests you and we can talk about more details!
Kinks: Electric toys; electrocution; Bimbofication; Rape; Dehumanization; Humiliation; Degradation; Abuse; Object insertion; Body modification; possibly branding; watersports; etc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom