Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Trainer (Jack Stalker and Solace)

THE TRAINER!

Daniel Carter had been working in the personal trainer industry for a while now, after leaving the sports training side of things for a far more lucrative market. It wasn't just the money that had attracted him, it was the clientele... and none were more attractive or enticing than Elle Farnsworth, an up and coming celebrity who, as so many were doing these days, had a female partner on her arm at every red carpet event she attended.

Of course Dan knew the truth, he knew that Elle was far from a lesbian playing to the current Hollywood elite who were obsessed with gays, lesbians and those who were in between somewhere. He knew that she liked cock as much as she could possibly like cunt...

..because he was fucking her!

Most male trainers, like dancers, had a rep for being gay, something especially true if they came from a sports background like he did. It was an interesting cover and the fact that he was single only helped fuel such rumours. Of course the truth was completely different. He was interested solely in female flesh, and the young, tight, nubile body that Elle sported hardly needed any work at all. Minimal toning exercises, a little sculpting when it came to her abs. He knew plenty of routines to get her in shape as well as a few unorthodox ones, designed to please them both in very different ways.

Elle had called him to come over to her place for a morning session, and as he pulled up in the driveway ,in the beat up black Humvee he'd splashed out on just last week, he noted the car belonging to her current partner parked outside. Was she home? Anyone else might have been discouraged, but he had been thinking of Elle since their last meeting and he was hungry for her, starved of her touch, of her flesh... and a little thing like her partner being home was not going to deter him from taking what he wanted, what he was due, what he was owed. Her place was spacious, plenty of places to go to work out, plenty of ways to get what he wanted and allow her to retain her image, maintain the illusion that she was another strong independent woman living in the post hashtag metoo era, fucking another woman to look progressive enough and liberal enough to keep the Hollywood identity and thought police off her back.

He stood outside, a light blue T-shirt that matched his shorts was stretched across his muscular torso, his sneakers glaring white on his feet, his shades glinting from the sun as he rang the doorbell and waited. It was hard to keep himself in check, to plaster a nonchalant casual look on his face, when what he really wanted was to kick in the door and get to his prize. There was no doubt in his mind that this would transpire to be more than a simple work out session, regardless of what Elle might have originally thought when she had called him.

"It's Daniel. I'm here for your morning session Miss Farnsworth." he called out, hearing someone approaching the door, though he was not sure who it was. "Those abs and obliques need some attention." he added with a wry grin on his face.

There was a knock somewhere and a voice called out. The door opened, but Elle was not the one who answered. It was Gracie. Gracie knew Elle had a trainer, had even met him. She eyed him as she did all other men, with a side of caution. She had no place for men in her life. She was a true bonafide lesbian true and true and nothing was ever going to steer her away from the path.

"Oh, Mr. Carter," she said with an air of disappointment, "come on in. Elle's waiting for you." Gracie turned and began walking away. "She's waiting for you downstairs." Gracie wore a pair of jean shorts that ended on her upper thigh and a black tanktop tucked in. It was probably a leotard.

The house was not quite on level with being a mansion, but it was still spacious. There were three levels: downstairs, where the rec room was located, the first floor, which housed the kitchen, living room, reading room, and a guest room, and the upstairs, which was exclusively the master bedroom where Elle stayed with Gracie. Gracie took Dan downstairs to the rec room where various equipment had been set up to Dan's suggestions. Elle was stretching in a pair of UnderArmor leggings and a dark green sports bra.

"Dan's here," Gracie said when she entered the room. Elle straightened up, her face turning pink. Gracie misunderstood the sign and came up to Elle, embracing her, and giving her a kiss. Elle kissed back, but there was no effort in it. She knew that Gracie only did so to show her claim over the celebrity. Gracie had no idea that Dan had staked a higher claim long ago. After the kiss, Gracie took a step back and admired Elle's body. "Let me know if you need anything. I'll be up and around." She gave a wink and left, avoiding Dan by a wide margin.

Elle had been waiting all morning. It was the anticipation of what she knew was to come. She knew her workout session with Dan was going to end in another round of hot wild sex. They always left her wanting more. It was a great motivation for working out, that was for sure. She had saved herself for this day. She refrained from any sexual pleasure, even when Gracie was getting frisky with her. She waited until she couldn't hear Gracie's footsteps any longer. When she was ready, she came up to Dan and got to her knees. With her hands in her lap, she looked up at him with her brown eyes and said, "What kind of a workout are we going to do today?"

Last edited:
Gracie opened the door and eyed Daniel. He gave a polite enough smile and waited. What Elle was doing with this one was a little beyond him, maybe she felt she had more control over her? Maybe there was some other reason, aside from the benefits it brought her to be openly a member of the Alphabet community. LGBTQ et cetera, et cetera.

Nonetheless, he concealed his amusement and kept a professional demeanour as he listened and then followed her inside. Her ass wasn't bad, not bad at all, perhaps one day she might find a guy who would fuck her straight. Right now though he was more interested in the girl she was fucking. "Downstairs? That's good. I wasn't sure exactly the sort of thing she was after this morning, but I have enough routines to cover pretty much everything." he nodded. "Let me know if you ever decide to tone up, I'll see if I can fit you in." he added. Friendly enough. He doubted she would take him up on it, she didn't seem the type.

By the time he arrived downstairs he was already getting hard. Seeing Elle over Gracie's shoulder he raped her from head to toe, just like every guy did when he say a hot girl in a skintight exercise outfit. They weren't stupid, they knew what they were doing and how they looked. They wanted male attention, they wanted guys to look at them and get hard, they liked it and Daniel was only too happy to oblige, cautiously right now as he didn't want Gracie to notice the tell tale animal glare in his eyes when he fucked Elle with them. Fuck she was hot... who would have thought he would be lucky enough to have stirred her inner whore into developing a taste for cock?

Maybe it was Gracie's fault for not being able to satisfy her partners needs, regardless he had his opportunity and he wasn't going to waste it.

Watching them kiss got him a little harder, like any guy would get he supposed. He shook his head a little, made no attempt to look away, after all it wasn't anything to do with him. In Gracie's eyes he was just the personal trainer, right? If only she knew what Elle really wanted between her legs. He only watched her leave in his peripheral vision, listening as she ascended the stairs, the door at the top closing after her.

He turned to approach Elle, but she was already on her knees in front of him. "You must be fucking desperate for it Elle..." he replied, not even pretending to talk about an exercise routine as he reached out with his left hand. His fingers snaked into her hair, fastened tight amongst the strands as he pulled her head back to look down at her. His other hand slid into his shorts and dragged forth his cock. It was so fucking hard now that the throbbing beast of a shaft was pulsing with thick veins. The head was glistening already, almost dripping with pre cum as he stared down at her. She was a lot younger than he was, and that turned him on as well.

"...you keep me waiting for days... and then you call me to come round when your current fuck is at home? What? Did you think I was going to waste my time putting my hand son you, easing you through some routine, pretending to help you work on your abs, laser focus those obliques, round out that ass?" he smirked, shaking his head. "Maybe you thought Gracie's being around meant I would keep my hands off of you." he hissed the words out, reaching down to take hold of her left hand he wrapped her delicate fingers around his cock, let her feel the heat from its burning flesh roast against her palm, while his fingers kept a tight controlling hold on her hair.

"Maybe you thought you'd cock tease me, then send me on my way? Maybe you thought I'd be happy to leave pissing pre cum into my shorts after watching you writhe about in that rape me skin tight outfit for an hour?" he grunted a little. Animal like. Slowly his gaze becoming more feral and primal in nature. "Wrong. Dead wrong. Now... I don't have too much time this morning. This is mostly to set up a proper appointment with you later this week, so we can do some real work. Right now though you need to work on this." he began to stroke his cock with her hand, his own covering and controlling her small fist as his cock ran through it, beading droplets of pre cum already stretching into strings of clear liquid which detached to splatter against her thighs below him.

He bent over, dragging her up a little, his face a few inches from hers as he continued to masturbate himself with her delicate digits. "I want your mouth on my cock, all the fucking way to the root. I want you choking on it, because you need to lube it up good. Real good." he told her with a grin. "There's a thick heavy load in these balls, and unless you want my cum pouring into your girlfriends mouth next time she eats you out, then you better make sure I cum down that tight little throat of yours..." he groaned, forcing the fat helm of the knob against her lips, smearing it across them as he stood back up straight, watching her, moving both hands to her hair.

The way Dan talked to her, it was just so intoxicating. Never before had Elle met a man worthy of taking control of her, until she met him. His aggressive attitude, his way of handling women, specifically her, was a huge turn on for her. She could feel the juices stirring underneath the skin tight leggings. God, he could just talk to her, tell her the things he would do to her, get her imagination going, and with a single touch, he'd have her creaming her own pants.

Elle's breath came out in shudders. With a pull of her hair, she was forced to keep her head turned up. She listened as he berated her, almost like a father scolding his daughter for being too flirty with the boy next door. She squirmed where she sat trying to rub her upper thighs together and she was very much aware of the wetness developing there. Her panties were all but useless in this situation. She continued to listen to him until he took her small hand and placed it on his throbbing cock. She felt its power with every beat. She was fascinated with it. She had the power to make it like this, but it was this power that had sent her screaming in pleasure time and time again.

She kept a firm grip on his cock, even as he squeezed her hand to do so. They stroked it together and she watched from the bottom of her eyes as more beads of precum settled along its tip. She knew where this was going to go next. She was going to have to clean him up, choke on his girth, and make it slick. She had thought about it somewhat all this morning. She loved choking on it. She loved feeling helpless because of it, the ever threat of running out of air. She had thought about a lot of things that morning, but living it was a different matter all entirely.

When it finally came for her to take it in her mouth, she didn't hesitate. She opened her mouth and began making a descent. She kept her mouth open wide to prevent her teeth from scraping against his skin. Her tongue glided down the underside of his cock. When she got close to the base, she squeezed her eyes shut, an instinct of hers, as she made a throaty sound as if she were swallowing something too big. She bobbed her head back and forth. She couldn't breathe. There was no time to breathe. Her fingers began to curl on her skintight leggings and she felt more saliva producing in her mouth. Suddenly, something gave way and she began to gag. More saliva, only there was too much and it began to drip down to her chin and down to her leggings in between her fingers.

Dan's words about Gracie eating his creampie from her pussy came back to Elle's mind. God, what a sight that would be. Although she would never openly break off her relationship with Gracie, the thought of her girlfriend finding out in such a detestable way was arousing and kinky. She pictured his hot cum pouring into the deep recesses of her womb only for it to drip out of her pussy and onto Gracie's face down below. She would even hold Gracie's head in place to make sure she took it all in.

Elle snapped back to reality. She was choking and she could feel herself slipping away. Her vision was growing hazy, but she tried her best to keep the momentum going. She didn't want to lose Dan. She needed his cock desperately.

Daniels cock was a throbbing mass of hard flesh, dripping with fuck juice and rampant for cunt, Elle's cunt. The wait had been interminable, annoying, building impatience and rage inside him until if she hadn't called for a session he honestly believed he would have found a way to come here and fuck her anyway. The way he saw it she needed him, just as much as he craved her she craved being properly and harshly fucked, the way only a man could fuck a woman. "Look at you, you little bitch. I bet that Gracie thinks you're just kitted out in fuck me leggings for her, when we both know it's for me. I bet you have been creaming yourself all morning haven't you Elle. Creaming out your tight young cunt and frantic for when I'd get to see your camel toe soaking through your pants." he growled under his breath, watching his cock grow and stretch, its girth expanding as it was manhandled.

He could feel her small delicate fingers tighten their grip on his cock voluntarily, felt the heat of it bleed into her flesh and heat it up. He shifted his hips, keeping his strong grasp on her hair as he began to fuck a few hard strokes through her fingers, driving his cock through her hand as though using it as a substitute for her cunt as he fucked her fist. Strings of pre cum detached to stain her thighs, slapping and slopping against her exposed midriff and sports bra as he felt his shaft bulge with a fierce hunger. "I can't believe you're doing this with your bitch in the house, but it sort of turns me on... it really turns me on to know that you have to suck me off and suck me off good." he whispered into her ear, leaning down and over her as he shifted to bring his cock head up against her lips aggressively, as aggressively as the first time he had fucked her in the mouth.

"Ahh... fuck yes... yesss..." he hissed as he drove his cock across her tongue, her teeth barely grazing his length as it was driven towards her gullet, filling her small mouth as he shuddered at the sensation of fucking himself into her throat. "I love that you know why you need to suck me off good." he grunted, pulling her towards him, gripping her hair and manipulating her as he saw fit. Who knew if Gracie might come to check on her? When? Right now he didn't care about the risk, only about feeling Elle engulf his cock with her hot lips and juicy warm mouth, her spit soaking and staining his shaft as it was crammed into her face.

"It's because if you don't I'm going to fuck you open with this thing. I'm going to pull down those leggings, spread open your tight little cunt and fill it with cock until I cream you out... ahhhh!" he groaned, thrusting into her mouth, feeling her spit sleeve his shaft as it was driven deeper and deeper into her hot inviting oral cavern. "...until I cream out your cunt so bad that you won't be able to let Gracie eat you out for a week." he hissed again, gripping her hair tight, holding her on his shaft as her throat squeezed at it. He loved threatening her with that, loved to imagine her having to avoid fucking her whore of a partner just to keep her relationship whole. Just so she could fuck him on the side in secret.

He held his cock in her gagging throat, her spit spilling down her chin and onto her leggings, until he began to feel her falter. He moved quickly, dragging her off his cock, pulling it free and slapping it against her cheeks, reddening them rapidly as he gave her the opportunity to gasp for air as much as she could. "Get some air Elle. You obviously need some." he told her, allowing her to recover as much as possible. Then, when it seemed that she could continue, he locked his eyes on hers. Spittt! he spat on his cock, then with one hand in her hair and one grasping his cock to begin with, he forced it back into her mouth, pushing until it nudged against and pushed past the back of her mouth to ease down her throat. Both hands moved to her hair and he began to fuck her face, ploughing his cock deep into her throat until it bulged, forcing her lips to surround the shaft further and further along it until her nose was shoved into his groin and his balls slapped heavily against her chin. He was mercilessly mouth fucking her until she could take the entire obscene length of his shaft down her gullet.

Slowly he started to ease off, drawing back until the fat lubed up helm dropped from her lips, then he pushed it back into her mouth until it hit the back and slid down towards her guts, bulging her throat once more. "You like it don't you Elle? It makes a change from eating cunt or having some girls fingers in your holes." he hissed, sawing his cock back and forth as his member violated her throat. It was like he was savouring destroying some virgins virginity, instead of simply slaking his thirst for her by stretching her tiny throat muscles. Gasps and grunts slipped from his lips as he fucked her face relentlessly, altering the pace, occasionally pulling out completely to watch spit drip from his cock onto her stained groin and thighs. He hoped it could pass for sweat from a workout, but at this point that was a minor consideration.

"At least your throat's getting plenty of exercise Elle." he quipped. "But don't let those hands go to waste." he stopped fucking her face. He stood there motionless for a moment with his cock jutting out, the head trapped just inside her mouth as he looked at her. "Jerk me off. Jerk me off until I cum in your mouth, and don't let the head slip free either. Use both your hands and don't stop until I cum." he instructed her. "We'll do a set of something after... that'll give me time to get hard again. You can do some 'lying opposites' on an exercise ball to keep things simple,." he continued with a confident grin. At least that would keep her soaked thighs from casual view. His eyes pierced down at her as his cock pulsed and throbbed wildly, his teeth clenched... he could feel his balls starting to tighten, the rush of an orgasm approaching fast... "Fuck.. how can anyone control themselves in that perfect little mouth." he groaned.

Elle loved it when Dan talked to her. It was like panting a picture of what her whore self would do, especially when it was geared towards Gracie. She imagined Dan leaving her house with enough cum in her cunt to get her pregnant. Several days later, Gracie would begin to get frisky. They would certainly foreplay, but in the end it would be Gracie who would go down first. As she spread Elle's lips apart, she would find that white spunk still dripping. She wouldn't notice and proceed to eat her out. No, she would notice, but she would think it was her own doing in getting Elle so aroused. Yes, that was how her fantasy would end.

Dan continued to use her throat. Elle kept her eyes looking up, her beautiful brown eyes staying on her master's. Yes, Dan was her master. He controlled her. He controlled her thoughts, even when she was with Gracie. She had to have more of his cock, had to feel it in every way. This "relationship" was built on that idea, a secret that only they could share, while she played the lesbian celebrity for everyone else.

She was eventually given time to breathe. She took it, gasping as the air hit her raw throat. Drool spilled from her mouth to stain her leggings. Gracie would never be able to put two and two together. Dan continued to talk to her, which only made her panties wetter. She could feel it, like sweat, against her leggings. God, what she wouldn't do to touch her. She actually considered the idea of letting her hands creep away to touch herself on the outside of her leggings. She wasn't daring or stupid enough to reach inside and touch herself directly. No, the pleasure had to come from Dan. It wouldn't mean anything if it didn't come from him. She longed to feel his cock explode nestled deep within her. She wanted to feel his hot cum spill out of her pussy.

Eventually, Dan stopped fucking her face. The tip of his cock was still embedded inside her mouth. He instructed her to use her hands. She no longer had the luxury of thinking about whether or not she should sneak in some pleasure of her own. She had to use both hands. Her delicate fingers wrapped around the base. She could feel the blood pumping along the thick veins. It was almost like a heartbeat. It was raw and powerful. She had the power to make it cum. She kept her mouth close to her fingers, which she tightened. Her head bobbed slowly at first, so she could get the timing right. Descend down to the base, or as close to the base, as her hands were in the way. On the way up, she would squeeze and whatever precum was loose would be taken and lost in her mouth. This was the pattern she perfected only with him.

Elle not only did this, but she dared to risk exposure by separating her mouth from his cock. Let him cum all over her. Let Gracie see. She would be stupid to walk away from what Elle could provide her. Her hands stroked faster daring Dan to cum then and there, but eventually her senses came back and she took the tip with her mouth. She sucked hard on the ascent draining his precum. When he did cum, she wanted to suck him dry, suck the very essence of what made a man, a man. She looked up with her eyes begging for him to release his hot seed. More importantly, she looked up at him hoping that he would finally relinquish himself to his base desires and fuck her like only a true man could. She knew that was only a distant dream on the horizon. It would come, but probably not right now.

Dan was so fucking hard as Elle obeyed his commands, moving to attend to his raging hard erection as eagerly as she might respond to some command to perform a new exercise. Everything she did was just as much for his pleasure as her own, whether she realised it or not. Exercising, twisting, stretching and writhing about in her 'rape me' leggings and tight little 'fuck me' sports bra, was as arousing as watching some whore dance and write around a pole in some club. She worked to stay in shape and kept him hard as fuck at the same time, bending and twisting her body to please him, while perhaps convincing herself that she was just doing it to stay in shape and satisfy herself.

Ultimately though, she was working to stay in shape for what reason? To encourage her partner to eat out her hot cunt, or to make sure that she stayed appealing to Dan's crude vulgar gaze and craven lust fuelled urges? Occasionally she pulled her mouth free of his cock, jerking at it with her small delicate hands, maintaining the pressure and friction on his enormous shaft as it wept juice from the slit of its helm. He gritted his teeth, clenching them tight as his body tensed. It would have been so easy to blow his load, to cover her face with gouts of thick cum, but he held back, instead simply watching as she took a moment to breathe before his cock was back inside her luscious young mouth. The fat head nudged at the back of her throat, threatening to force its way towards her gullet. It slid over her hot tongue and polluted her with its pulsing mass, as he fucked her mouth through the 'cunt tight' grasp of her delicate fingers. His swollen shaft continued to swell between her lips as he looked down at her with a smug confident glare, feasting on the attention he had commanded from her since he had started as her personal trainer. Fuck, the sensations were intense, his body tense and shivering as he continued to violate her mouth and take advantage of her young cock hungry body.

"Fuck... you little bitch!" he growled, hissing, spitting the words from his lips as she jerked him faster, her lips detaching from his swollen knob. It was like she wanted him to come on her face and splatter her unblemished skin with his hot seed. Maybe he would have, if they were alone, but here? With her partner Grace in a position to see the evidence of her cheating? He grasped Elle's hair tight, pulled her back onto his cock just as her lips finally sought it out again. His rough grip sank merciless fingers against her scalp and dragged her against him, forcing her to take his entire length into her throat, until her hands were pushed and shoved aside, his long shaft buried within her gullet and his balls mashed against her chin. "Fuuucckk." he gasped. If Grace was to approach now then the gig was up, he was too far gone to start to hold back now, Elle's mouth was about to claim another victim, another orgasm from his balls.

"You want me to fucking come all over your face... is that it? Did you call me here to help you break up with the bitch your fucking? Or do you just get off on the risk of being caught?" he groaned, his cock on fire in her mouth, the fat head flooding his taste across her tongue as he gripped her hair hard, holding it steady as he started to fuck himself through her grasp and deeper and deeper into her mouth. "I'll charge you extra for that. Damaging my untarnished reputation isn't part of the arrangement. Fucking you and giving you the cock you crave is." he grunted, stiffening as he forced his cock down her throat, seeing it bulge as he bottomed out, balls against her chin as he spasmed and jerked. His fingers pulled her lips to the base of his shaft as he came hard, flooding out her gullet and blasting hot strings of cum deep into her stomach as he orgasmed. It felt so fucking good and the climax seemed to last forever, drawing itself out as he bucked and sent threads of white hot ejaculate into her fragile frame, blowing his load down her throat until finally the wracking sensations faded and he was able to slowly release her, drawing his cock back out of her mouth.

"Gahhh... fuck no..." he grunted, grabbing his shaft an aftershock orgasmic spasm sent two strands of boiling sperm slashing across her cheek, and splashing against her lower lip and chin as he felt his body shake and shudder from the sudden final surge of fluids departing his balls to flood onto her face. "You better clean that off, Unless you're done with your little rug munching slut of a partner." he hissed, stuffing his cock back in his shorts as he looked down at her with a cocky grin, his cock still throbbing, buzzing, hungry for the tight young cunt that was kneeling before him.

"Well?" he asked. "Why did you wait so long for another session? It's not good form to leave things too long, whether exercise related... or fucking related." he grinned, confidently, looking down at he was old enough to be her father, the thought not deterring him for a moment. He might be older, but that simply brought more experience, more stamina, more hunger for her youthful flesh than any boy or girl would ever be able to demonstrate. "Anyone would think you were trying to get rid of her by getting caught, or do you have some other motive in mind in that sick, depraved little head of yours?" he asked as he rolled out an exercise ball, kicking the oversized sphere into the middle of the room and mat. "I don't appreciate the wait either, It's been too long since I've been here... and you know full well..." he walked back over to her, lifting her onto her feet in an iron grip. "...that you need my cock. You're a filthy little slut who is addicted to it, playing the loyal little lesbian to satisfy Hollywood trends isn't going to make you come, isn't going to make you moan and isn't going to make you orgasm like a whore." he growled.

He stepped back. "Now. Assume a position, let's continue with this. Show me what you can do. Show me what you have learned. What you have remembered."

The moment Elle felt the hot blast of cum in her mouth reminded her of the first time she had submitted to Dan's lustful behavior. He was still the same aggressive pervert of a man he was then as he was now and it turned her on all the more. Dan held her there, against his cock and balls. If he hadn't, then Elle would have kept pulling out of her mouth waiting for an "accident" to happen. She felt his throbbing cock give way to the spasms of his orgasm. Each shot was like a short vibration of his thick member followed by the taste of his salty seed.

Elle had trained with Dan long enough to understand the importance of relaxing in this moment. If she didn't relax her throat, she would chock on his cum and it would all come out, possibly staining her leggings. She wouldn't be able to hide the dark sheen of his cum on her clothes. She relaxed, opened her throat just enough to let it all through and down to her stomach. She could feel it expanding, growing full of his spunk. With her eyes shut tight, she held on to his firm ass and let him empty his entire load into her mouth.

When he was finished, Elle felt Dan pull out. Her eyes were just beginning to open when she was caught by a double surprise. Two shots hit her cheek and lower lip. Her hands went to the floor between her legs as she looked up and smiled. She wanted to be picture perfect, just for him. He told her to clean up and so she did. She let a single thumb scrape up the last remnants of his cum from her cheek and lip and let her tongue lick up the rest. The last bit of seed joined its brothers in her belly. She felt full, especially when she moved around.

It was time for the workout. Dan procured an exercise ball and then lifted Elle to her feet. She felt that cum sloshing around in her stomach. She was more than ready for him. She would take his cum, yet again, but this time he would fill a different hole. With the ball set in place, she began to take a position. She sat on the ball, ready to lean back so she could spread her legs. Her thumbs were already in her leggings ready to pull them down in a desperate act so Dan could see how badly she needed his cock inside her. Elle heard the door open and soon the clunk of footsteps moving down the wooden steps.

The sudden sound jarred Elle, the sudden panic causing her to fall off of the exercise ball. Gracie came down holding some sort of water bottle. Elle stood up from her fallen position. Her heart was beating wildly in her chest. Did Gracie know? She was beginning to sweat from the anticipation of a fallout with her girlfriend. Instead, Gracie handed Elle the water bottle. "You left this upstairs. Wouldn't do to have you passing out." Elle took the water bottle, but before she could clean her mouth from Dan's spunk, Gracie came into her and kissed her. The kiss lasted long enough for Gracie to give Dan a stink eye before turning away and walking upstairs. When she heard the door come to a close, Elle dropped the water bottle. She turned to Dan, not entirely sure of what just happened, other than Gracie giving her a bottle of water that had been forgotten upstairs. "Uhh...I guess it's time to work?"

Dan watched as Elle took up position on the ball. He'd told her they would be doing some lying opposites. They were done face down across the exercise ball, but Elle seemed to have other ideas. He drilled a gaze into her eyes as she sat on the thing, balancing as she spread her legs and her thumbs moved towards the waist of her leggings. Was she cock teasing him? Was she planning to peel those leggings down her luscious legs to put her hot little cunt on display for him? Was she egging him on to fuck her properly, even though her own personal little fuck toy, Gloria, was waltzing about somewhere?

And then the moment was gone as Elle fell off the ball, then quickly made herself presentable as the tell tale sound of Gloria's approaching footsteps filtered through the door, as though she had heard his thoughts and was on her way to make sure nothing else happened. He watched Gloria walk in, keeping a neutral and professional expression on his face as she moved to give some water to Elle. In the old days, before he got into the profession he was in, he would likely have fucked Gloria as well, holding her down and giving her the dick until she was turned back to cock. Right now though, with roots in the area, a reputation to consider and Elle's tight young nubile flesh to satisfy his raging cock, he was much moire cautious about such wild behaviour.

He Gloria kiss her, it was clear that she was jealous. Maybe she knew more than he thought. Maybe she had to pretend she was oblivious because she had grown used to a lifestyle that Elle could provide and that she could not. The look she gave him was simply responded to with a polite smile and a wave. "Thanks for the water Gloria, that was very considerate of you. Elle needs plenty of fluids to keep her hydrated during training." he confirmed. "Much appreciated." he finished, listening to her footsteps as they departed.

"You're fucking crazy, aren't you Elle." were the first words out of his mouth after Gloria had departed. "You don't seem to give a fuck that we almost got caught just now. You mad bitch, you made me wait so long to fuck you I almost feel like continuing with this risky madness, even with your pet whore flouncing around the place like she owns it instead of you." he continued, moving away from the door after the fading footsteps were finally gone. He walked up to Elle, grabbing her by the arm, pulling her over to the door, pausing to listen against it, his grip still solid on her arm. "You need to teach your little whore a lesson. Show her who's the boss around here, or are you worried that your reputation as one of Hollywood's hot new lesbian couple would be tarnished. The feminists would hate to hear that your bisexual, you know how they are." he chuckled beneath his breath, twisting Elle's arm to turn her and push her against the door. "Keep an ear open, in case she comes back." he growled into her ear as he leaned in behind her.

Towering over her he reached down, grasping at her leggings as he rolled the stretchy material down over the swell of her ass cheeks, halfway down her thighs. He kicked her ankles apart, parting her legs and stretching the material enough to allow him to get a good look at her slit as he bent down more. He ran a hand down between her thighs, stroking his fingers through her cunt to see how wet she was from what had transpired. "I want you to tell that cunt you are fucking on the side not to disturb you when you are training, tell her it throws off your focus and concentration." he hissed into her ear as he grabbed his cock with his right hand. He fisted his left in her hair, pinning her forwards against the door as he moved closer. He rubbed his cock head against her slit, splaying apart her cunt lips a little more with each stroke, until the head sank an inch into her deep juicy folds. "Tell her whatever you need to." he grunted, thrusting slowly into her from behind as he held her nubile frame against the wooden door, pushing his cock deep into her cunny as his hips powered his raging hard cock as it was driven into her willing yielding flesh.

"Fuck... you're so tight. Every fucking time it's like splitting open a fucking virgin." he whispered in a hissing groan into her ear as he ploughed her open. He let his cock settle inside her cunt for a few moments, before he began a steady thumping thrust into her body, every powerful stroke driving her a little up the door, lifting her onto her toes before a backthrust allowed her to sink back down onto her feet. "It's been so fucking long.. I want to fuck you until you scream. You aren't going to though, are you Elle? No screaming out... just strangled whispers while you tell me how much you fucking want this and what you plan to do about Gloria if she ever finds out you are a cock loving little slut." he gasped, driving in harder, squashing her small pert tits into the door and mashing his balls into her flesh as he began to get into a harsh pounding rhythm.

Elle was prepared for the workout Dan had prepared for her. Doing anything but at this point was just too risky, although there was a sense inside Elle that thought it highly erotic. Dan had other plans. He had intended for her to get in a workout, but her needy display seemed to bring him back. He came to her, forced an arm behind her. The pain of it twisting at her back caused her to cry out. He was so forceful, such a man, to simply take what he wanted. She loved that about him. Even despite the threats and the realization that if the press caught wind of her being with another guy, her career would be over, she got a rush from hearing it. She could feel that warm spot between her legs dampening once more. She tried to squeeze her thighs tighter just to feel the wetness seeping through her panties.

Even as Dan shoved her against the door, she tried to find that sensation. Even with Gracie, she favored tribbing in her panties just so she could feel the wetness against whatever soft fabric she happened to be wearing. The pair she was wearing now were no doubt stained and wet. She felt her leggings being dropped and the sudden coolness hit her wet pussy. A single strand of her juices still clung to the Calvin Klein thong she wore until it snapped at the midpoint. With one ear pressed against the door, it was hard to hear what Dan was saying, but she could get the gist of it. He wanted her to tell Gracie not to disturb her. "O...okay," she moaned out as she felt his cock rubbing at her slit. There was no need for lubrication today, she was already wet for him.

Then, she felt it. She felt him pressing into her. Her mouth opened and her eyes clenched shut, but no sound came out. She forced herself to stay quiet. She would have to remain so if she was going to get fucked so close to the door. Elle could feel him penetrating her deeper, still. Her flesh parted around his hardened flesh, but still clung to it tightly. Their hips finally met and she could feel the power of his throbbing cock resting inside her. Even resting, Dan had such incredible power. Each pulsation sent slivers of pleasure throughout her body. Her mind was numb. She was like a doll ready for sex. No. She had always been like that, since the moment Dan came over. She had simply delved deeper into her sluttiness.

Dan thrust into her forcing Elle against the door. The thrusts were slow, but oh so powerful. The door jostled every now and again. Despite the pleasure, Elle clenched her teeth. No sound could escape her mouth, not when she was this close to the door. Strands of cum and her juices dropped down to the Calvin Klein thong. It's white fabric had long turned dark due to her own moistness when sucking Dan's cock. Her excitement caused her to push back against him as he thrust into her. Flesh jiggled with each impact. Dan's thrusts drove harder. More of Elle's body hit the door. Her mouth opened once more and she forced her eyes shut, but this time sound did escape. Two high pitched cries came out, short as they were. She forced a hand over her mouth, even though Dan wanted to hear what she would do if Gracie ever found out.

Elle knew exactly what would happen. Nothing. If Gracie wanted to keep this lifestyle, she would have to accept that she was sexually unsatisfying. Hell, Elle would even force her to watch as Dan showed her how to properly fuck her. God, what if Gracie were watching now? Would she play with herself as she watched this spectacle? Elle looked back at Dan, but she was also picturing Gracie sitting on the bench to the side. Her face would be one of dismay and fury, but in reality, she would be horny. She would try to hide her hand slipping between her legs to tease a little bit of pleasure into her nubile body. Dan might catch her doing so and tease her. The lesbian was getting a kick out of watching her girlfriend fucked by cock! Gracie would eventually succumb to the desire for pleasure and relinquish herself to Dan. Elle would deny her of such pleasures. Dan was hers and hers alone!

Elle found herself biting her lip as this fantasy played out in her mind. She let one of her hands slide down between her legs, but the motion was not to bring about her own pleasure. She was getting plenty of that thanks to Dan. The simple motion of closing two fingers around his cock was purely for his benefit. She wanted to feel his explosion deep inside her. She wanted him to fill her womb with his powerful and manly seed.

"Please...I want you to cum inside me. I want to feel your hot cum invade me. I'll do anything you want...anything...just please...let me feel that explosion inside me." Elle was practically crying, her voice breaking almost with every other word as she begged Dan to creampie her.

The steady pounding was relentless as Dan drove his fat swollen girth into Elle's tight tiny young cunny with merciless speed. His pace of thrusting slowly increasing as he fucked her against the door, a low rhythmic thudding sound echoing in his ears as he let his hips drive thrust after thrust into her yielding youthful cunt. His hips pushed against her, his cock spearing up into her body and lifting her up the door each time he felt his shaft bottom out in her narrow channel. It was almost impossible to cram his cock into her confines, but each stroke forced his massive member into her with a vigour and enthusiasm which he fuelled with his deep rooted lust for her flesh.

"Fuck. Can you feel that you little slut?" he hissed into at her. The fist bound in her hair yanked her head back so that he was in a position to brush his lips against her earlobe. His hot breath bathed her skin and his words vibrated in her skull. "I'm bottoming out in your tight young cunt already. You were fucking soaking. Dripping like a whore. Drenched like some street corner harlot." he grunted, forcing her against the door and holding her in place as he pounded thrust after thrust into her yielding quim. "You must have been waiting to get off just as eagerly as I was waiting to come round here and fuck your tiny little fuck hole." he groaned, her ass cheeks squashing against his groin each time he buried his enormous manhood in her viciously tight vaginal tract.

The wet heat of her throbbing cunt sent shivers of pleasure and ecstasy ripping through him. His muscles tensed and his body tightened up as he pulled and tugged at her. His free hand moved to first squeeze and claw at her buttocks, leaving red trails on her skin as his nails raked down her flesh. Then his fingers were moving again, his hand shifting to slide around her body and up to grasp at her tits. Her tiny dark green sports bra was shoved up and aside, wrestled to lay askew across the top of her torso as his hand filled itself with one of her perfectly sized small young breasts. Fingers and thumb sought and found her nipple, rolling and twisting it between them as he assaulted her right tit, all the while pumping his cock into her slit, squeezing it deep into her vice like innards. He wondered if Gracie ever felt the difference in Elle's cunny after she had been hard fucked by him... not that it mattered.

"That's it you little slut. Don't just take it. You're Elle Farnsworth. Show me how the famous cock teasing little star fucks a man." he growled, pounding into her against each of her back thrusts, the clash of flesh against flesh making a soft slapping sound as their efforts met and the impacts of his thrust were magnified, driven into a higher gear by her movements as he fucked into her with renewed vigour and enthusiasm. "The whole world thinks all you do all day is munch on cunt, but we know the truth, now don't we Elle. You don't just tease cocks, or play with them occasionally... you fucking crave the dick." he smirked, slapping flesh against flesh increasing in speed and volume in erratic spurts as he powered into her fast and hard, before easing off to allow her some recovery time for a few seconds.

He noted her muffling her lips, then biting them as his violent assault on her cunt continued. His bulging and pulsing shaft burrowing into her as she was pressed hard against the wooden door, his breath hot on the back of her neck as his tit wrestling fingers slid up from her tortured and tormented nipple to her throat. He collared her with his hand, before brushing his fingers along her lip and into her mouth, teasing at it as his cock buried itself even deeper into her. "Christ, I can feel my cock head pushing against your fucking cervix." he gasped into her ear, a strangled groaning wheeze of ecstasy as he continued to abuse her tiny little channel with the monstrous fuck tool which was embedded inside her. "Your cunt is practically pissing fuck juice all over my cock. Shit Elle... I'm going to fucking come again." his guttural and primal tone dominating every word as he strained to force them from his lips.

Her fingers wrapped about his cock as far as they could, unable to bridge the gap from side to side around his huge engorged rod. "You want me to come inside you? You sick little fuck." he hissed. "Anything? I want you to meet me tonight. I'll pick you up at eight in the Humvee. Find a way to... ahhh... fuck..." Her fingers, the extra pressure, it strangled his cock, her digits brushing and squeezing against the thick pulsing veins which ran its length. He pulled her hair tight, whipping back her head. His other hand moving to cover her mouth as he bit down on her shoulder and came hard into her quivering cunt. His entire body bucked and spasmed as he orgasmed, ejaculating a hard thick torrent of boiling cum straight into her tiny cunny, the strings of thick cum blasting deep into her insides and pumping into her depths as he shook and shuddered against her. His own muffled grunts burning into her shoulder as he bit down, until his wracked body tensed no longer and he began to ease off somewhat.

He held himself inside her, filling her quim with his wicked hot seed until his balls had stopped emptying themselves into her fragile form. "Fuuucckk!" he whispered finally "You twisted little whore. That feels so fucking good. Don't let me down now... and dress like you are going somewhere to fuck. Legs and heels. Glossy lips. Tell her you're going to cock tease a role out of some director if you want. Tell her whatever you have to. Just get away from her so I can fuck you properly." he said finally, pulling out and stuffing his cock away. He grinned, thinking about how Gloria would take things when she next looked at either of them. "You want anything else before I wrap up things here?" he asked, cocky but professional as he stood back to admire his handiwork. His cum a thin line of white only now beginning to leak out of her narrow little sheath. "Risk seems to make you cum in your panties." he chuckled. He was ready to go, before their luck was pushed, but she was the client. It was her call.

Back
Top Bottom