Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blood, Roses, and Gym Lockers (Devils_Girl and J)

JMontvale

Star
Adrian Fortean hurried out of Harding High School after the last bell. It had been a rougher day than usual for the pale red head, and he gripped his books tightly to keep his hand from shaking. He put his sunglasses on as soon as he was out of the building.

Adrian was so hungry that he feared his gray eyes would start to turn silver if they hadn't already. His hungers were a bane to Adrian's existence. They drove him, dredging up his harsh, hunter's instincts and making the youthful looking vampire almost another person.

That day, Adrian's need for blood wasn't the main problem. Blood wasn't the only thing a vampire hungered for. His need for sex was the overwhelming force that day. Adrian planned to make a beeline for home and hope that no female tried to stop him along the way.

Maya saw the guy she liked hurry out of school and she hurried after him. He looked paler then usal and she wanted to see if she could help by making him a meal of some sort. Gripping his shoulder she turned him around and smiled some "Hun you look pale..why don't we go to my or your place and I can make you some food if you wanted??".

She had been attrached to him for some and she wanted him to take her so badly but he hadn't. Looking around she started to walk some wind blowing her hair and her scent towards him. She didn't even know what was going to happen but he could probaly also smell that she was wet in excitment also. Biting her lip some she turned back then leaned against the wall and she looked at him "I'm fine with making you something to eat..I don't mind at all...my parnets tell me I'm a really good cook".

Adrian was surprised when someone grabbed him. Normally, his sharp senses would have warned him of a mortal's approach, but he was too distracted that day. He turned and saw Maya. He knew her from some of his classes. The kind part of Adrian liked her and wished he could be with her. The vampire instincts only knew that she was female. Her scent excited him, especially when he detected the smell of her wet, excited pussy.

He shuddered, trying to resist, but then, Maya stood up against the wall of a building. They were on a public street, but Adrian couldn't manage to care. Luckily, traffic was light.

"I need..." Adrian said, his fangs extending and his cock growing hard. "I need..." He pressed himself against Maya, pinning her to the wall. "I need you!" Adrian kissed Maya hard, his eager tongue instantly forcing its way into her mouth. His hands yanked at her clothes. Adrian needed to get to her body. He burned with a need like a desert thirst, and Maya's body was his oasis.

She looked at him and smiled some but when he pressed himself against her she gasped loudly and she kissed him back wrapping her arms around his neck. She didn't care if they were in public and she didn't care if they got caught or had a crowd around them she knew they both needed each other and she knew he needed it now. Whimpering some as he grabbed at her clothes she felt his hard cock against her then she nodded and bit her lip and grinded against him leaning in and sucking on his neck. Gripping onto the side of his pants she whimpered hard and gasped some "fuck me now..I don't care..we both need each other..just take me right now and here".

Her hands slipped down to his zipper and she unzipped his pants then unbuttoned them. Looking at him her pussy got wetter and she could feel herself dripping now. Biting her lip harder she pulled out his cock then she reached under her skirt pulling her panties aside and you could smell her wetness. She blushed some and kissed him against grabbing onto his shoulders and running her hands down his back then she pushed him towards her letting his cock feel her hot wetness and she was about to force his cock into her until she saw some kids and she pulled back quickly whimpering a little. Most of them called her a slut of how she dressed and all most all of them hated her. Biting her lip she quickly looked away from them as they came closer and her body trembled "I need to get out of here and quickly..I can't let them see me with you".

It was far too late for Adrian to be able to stop. with one, sudden thrust, he buried his cock to the hilt inside. Adrian began to kiss and lick Maya's neck while he slammed again and again deep inside her greatest depths. Adrian groaned loudly, drawing the attention of the kids Maya had wanted to avoid, but Adrian was oblivious. There was only Maya's body and his striving to the utmost to become one in their carnal dance.

She whimpered hard when he didn't back away and she screamed as he thrusted into her so far and she bit her lip gripping onto his shirt "Adrian..please..not here". When he groaned and it got the kids attention she whimpered and threw her head back as he slammed into her once again. Biting her lip hard she thrusted back again him and then she kissed him hard not caring anymore. She knew he wanted her and she wanted him and nothing could stop them now. Closing her eyes she arched her back some and she gripped onto his hair hard gasping loudly "Adrian..ah..god".

Adrian kissed down Maya's neck as he fucked her harder and faster. He felt her pulse under his mouth and almost taste her blood through her fiery skin. The young vampire's tongue traced over her carotid artery and he ignored the gawking idiots as his joining with Maya drove him closer and closer to climax.

"Maya," he moaned into her neck. "Oh, Maya... can't stop myself."

She whimpered hard and gasped loudly gripping onto his shirt "god damn it...I can't belive this". She closed her eyes and leaned her head back then arched her back gripping tightly onto his shirt. Her nails scraping against his skin. She bucked hard against his hips and maoned out loudly as she came hard. Her body trembled hard as she felt the cum going down her thighs and she had never ever had such a hard orgasm. Biting her lip she leaned her head on his shoulder and panted hard trying to bring her breaething back to normal. It was hard when he kept on thrusting into her and she gasped and maoned as the pleasure was still going through her body "ah damn..I can't believe you made me cum that hard ..I'm worn out".

Adrian felt Maya cum, her pussy clenching and milking his cock. It was more than he could take and with a final thrust, the young vampire buried himself inside Maya's body and began to cum. Adrian's member pumped burst after burst of his seed deep into Maya's core. The orgasm took several long, glorious moments.

As the intensity of the moment began to fade, Adrian heard their audience laughing and jeering.

"Maya is such a slut!" one said. "Right in the street!" another laughed. As the beastial need was finally sated, Adrian realized what he had done and felt a stab of self hatred for what he had just done to Maya. He turned and looked at the witnesses. His anger must have been visible on his face because they all shut up. He kept staring at them until they finally started walking away.

Adrian straightened Maya's clothes and put himself back inside his pants and zipped up. He looked at Maya, guilt, desire, sorrow, shame and hunger warring inside him.

"I'm so sorry, Maya. Please come to my home. It's not far and you can clean up there." The kind side of Adrian was sure Maya would hate him for what he'd done. "I'll understand if you don't want to."

Maya whimpered hard and gasped as he drove himself deep into her and came. A scared look was in her eyes hoping she didn't get pregnant. Whimpering some she gripped onto his shirt and buried in her face into his chest tears coming down her cheeks as the guys laughed and called her a slut.

When Adrian looked at them she saw as they walked off and she knew he would be able to protect her from any guys that tryed to force her to do stuff with them. Looking at him she kissed him the tears coming down her cheeks stopped as she deepened the kiss.

As he straightened her clothes and put himself back into his pants she gripped onto him not caring who saw or heard her. She bit her lip and stayed against the wall looking at him. Nuzzling into her neck she sighed and gasped as she felt more pleasure rush through her body.

She felt like she was still coming and she didn't know what was going to happen to her from now on but she felt she connected with him. Kissing his neck she let her feet go onto the ground then she nodded wrapping her arm around his "I would be glad to go with you..mabye we can help each other and then fuck again..you didn't make me mad...or sad..I just felt a little embarassed..but I love you to much to let anything bad happen to either of us". She nodded and kissed him again running her hand through his hair "please take me to your house..fuck me anywhere and against anything that you want to..I can't handle not being in exctasy with you..if I can..I want to be your girlfreind". She smiled then looked down blushing hard.

Adrian smiled wistfully at Maya after the passionate kiss. The vampire couldn't help but kiss her back with equal passion. He took his jacket and shirt off, leaving him bare to the waist. The sun was a little uncomfortable on his pale, skin, but Adrian considered Maya's comfort more important.

"Here, wear these to cover where I tore your clothes," he said softly. He walked beside Maya, holding her hand and listening to what she said. It excited him that she wanted to keep fucking. We can shower together when we get to my house," he offered. "We can fuck there if you want." He frowned sadly. "I'd like for you to be my girlfriend, but there's this thing you don't know about me. You may not want to be my girlfriend, but you have to swear to never tell anybody before I can tell you about it."

Back
Top Bottom