Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Space Conquests (JamieXKotep)

Jamie_the_Brown

Supernova
Saria pressed slim body up against the metallic wall, eyes darting either way as she fingered the condensed energy (CE) pistol Deadeye at her hip. Her chest heaved, the miniature top she wore threatening to bust loose with each and every exhale. How the hell did that bounty hunting bitch know to find her here?

She'd come to the abandoned mining colony in search of the precious gems that had formerly been mined here, only to have a red dot center on her breast... And under fire, she'd ducked into another hallway. She'd taken several twists and turns until finally digging in at the end of a dead end... there was nothing she could do, nowhere she could go. Her tail twitched nervously, and she tucked a strand of her red hair behind one of her jutting wolf ears. All she could do now is wait, and hope she managed to squeeze off a few shots when the bounty hunter finally found her.

This was, however, completely ignoring the tiny tunnels on either side of her through which thick cables and the like would normally feed, but through which someone could go through with the lack of cables and the like in the mining colony.

The bounty hunter did her best to quiet her footsteps, moving through the halls in pursuit of the pirate that had almost gotten away. What a reward she'd get if she managed to bring her in...there was no time limit on the reward, though, and she could pass anything she did off as trying to restrain a fugitive.

Her cybernetic armor gave the faintest of a hiss as she paused just out of sight from the bounty hunter, taking a few deep breaths. With her gun aimed right at her, she turned around, slowly advancing, glowing eyes focused on the wolf at the end of the hall. "You might as well just stop running and give up. You don't want to get hurt again, do you?"

Saria ran her tongue over dry lips, her eyes narrowed on the bounty hunter as she stared her down. "Yeah, 'cuz that's a great deal, that. Give up and get locked up for ten to twenty. You gotta be fucking crazy," she said, as she flipped a switch on her gun. It began to glow brightly.. all CE firearms had a circuit to keep the gun from overloading... Saria had devised a way to temporarily take it off and increase the energy in every blast. Or turn it into a volatile grenade.

She stared down the barrel of the gun as the green energy of the gun began to pulse. "I ain't going to jail," she said, dropping the gun before she dived into one of the holes through which cables would normally feed... And promptly got stuck. It was a narrower place than it looked to her initially, and her chest got her stuck there. She struggled for a few moments, before she whimpered and went slack. "Er... might wanna throw that gun down the hall, eh lass?" she called out, as the light grew brighter and brighter. She didn't want to be caught in the blast radius, since she was... well, stuck, with the entire lower half of her body sticking out.

Of course, the pirate had something tricky up her sleeve. It was just her luck that this time, she hadn't thought through everything. The bounty hunter walked down the hall, giving the gun a good hard kick in the opposite direction from the two of them before it went off. She bent down and gave Saria a hard smack on the back, grinning though she couldn't see. "Well, it looks like I've finally got you. Too bad, I was having fun chasing you."

Saria's tail bristled in agitation, and she began to push hard on the floor of the little tunnel.. No go. She'd have to be pulled out, since she couldn't actually push hard in this situation. She sighed softly when she heard her gun slide across the steel, before it exploded in a large green sphere of pure energy, taking out the floor panel there. They could still get through, if one didn't mind the crater.

She yelped slightly when she felt the bounty hunter smack her on the ass, and she started to kick out a bit, trying to help herself get out. "Yeah, yeah, shut the fuck up. Just get me outta here, will you? Can't believe my fucking tits got me stuck here," she grumbled to herself, as she continued to wriggle and writhe in the hole.

"That's the problem when they're so big and out there, isn't it?" she said with a wry grin as she wrenched the wolf from where she had gotten stuck. "Maybe you should invest in exercise bras." She pulled ehr hands behind her back, locking them together with a pair of handcuffs and giving her a gentle tug. "Come on, let's go. You'd better be glad I'm not hurrying to get you turned in," she said while helping her over the small crater.

Saria wriggled in the bounty hunter's grasp as she slowly wrested her from where she was stuck, and when she was finally out and had her hands bound behind her back, Saria felt a bit of cool air... She looked down.

The tiny top she normally wore had been pulled up when she'd been dragged out, and her large tits were revealed to the air, the fabric laying utop her preasts. "Ah, fuck," she murmured to herself, as the bounty hunter dragged her along, and over the crater. "Mind, uh, pulling down my shirt?" she asked with a humiliated tone. Her nipples were starting to pucker in the air.

"Why would I want to hide those?" she asked with a grin, nipping at the top of one of her breasts before tugging the shirt down for her anyway. Wonderful, Saria had gone and got herself captured by a lesbian bounty hunter.

"You'll be having a nice, long stay on my ship. And remember, the less obnoxious you are to me, the more I'll be willing to take my time taking you back to the authorities."

Saria's eyes went wide as the woman who'd chased her from system to system, who had fired at her, fought her, and otherwise been a pain in her ass nipped the top of one her of tits, Saria yelping in response. "I.. uh, right... right, okay," she said, nodding. Hell, at least this way there was a chance she could get out of the situation with no jail time... She just had to be good.

It would have helped had she actually been a lesbian (she'd been curious before, but nothing serious had come of it).

Back
Top Bottom