Fx Male A couple non con/dub con furry fantasies. (NSFW links)

hyperqueen

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
I have a general request thread so I wanted to create this thread just for a few specific roles as they come to me. They will all share very common ideas but set in different time periods. I have a very specific fetish i want to play with.

So to start, the male I am looking for opposite to my giant, married, mama mares.

The one idea that is plastered in my head right this moment would involve a role where a young, wolf boy about 16. Accidentally touching an ancient relic that changes him into the reference image, not just size, but within those enormous heaving balls is a brewing of love corrupting sperm. He had come to an altar of a fertility goddess seeking guidance, but his people were a species of war. So he snuck to the land of the leaf eaters, who hated his kind.

The change doesn't make him evil, but there is a severe draw back. When he smells macro mare heat, his balls grow until he is forced to do something that practically kills him inside. Rape the only females big enough to handle him.

It would take a special writer who would be able to write this male, and the husbands' forced to endure watching on helplessly praying the rumors of the curse aren't true. That there wife's love will be stronger then some filthy canine.

More details can be discussed in pm.

Back
Top Bottom