Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sibling RIvalry (JamieXCutePhoenix)

Jamie_the_Brown

Supernova
Zuko staggered back, trying to maintain his stance... Despite her strength, despite the prior battles, he still couldn't believe that he was losing to Azula, he took up his stance once more, sweat slowly dripping down his body as he considered his opponent, and how this had come about.

She'd approached him earlier that day, bored. Zuko had only recently returned to the Fire Nation, and his relationship with Mei had been going fine. Which had probably given Azula the idea... She'd challenged him to a sparring match, with the promise of whatever the winner wanted should they win. The promise of someone who would teach him how to use lightning, instead of simply re-directing it had been too great. So what he'd rather learn it from Iroh? A teacher was a teacher, especially considering the enormous power that would come with the move.

So he'd agreed.

Zuko cursed himself silently as he took several steps back, slightly shaky from the run-around she'd already given him. She'd mainly just teased him, cutting away his shirt with daggers of fire, followed by getting rid of th tie in his hair so that it hung down around his face, obscuring his vision. He knew it wouldn't be long before she claimed victory, and probably him as a slave, forced into getting her whatever she'd like, most likely.

How wrong he was...

"You know, if you ask nicely, we can just make you my slave now, and avoid any further injury to that.........wonderful body of yours." said Azula, arms crossed, confident smile on her face as she looked Zuko up and down, already knowing what she would be doing with him when she no doubt one. It wasn't a matter of it right now, it was just a matter of time. The fact she wore her swim suit, rather than a normal outfit, was a hint to her intentions, but, she had to admit, it worked well in battle. Sure, it didn't provide any protection, but it made movement easy, and she didn't have to worry about getting too hot.

"Come now, the last thing I want to do is hurt you........" she soon added, in a sing songy voice, obviously enjoying herself as she toyed with him, for now. Soon enough, the real prize would be hers.

Zuko considered her where he stood, sort of shaky from the battle so far. Not only had she dodged all of his strikes, she normally followed it up with martial arts to add insult to injury. She wasn't even firebending that much! And when she did, she made sure to get as close as possible, brushing her body against him... It was doing something to him... The thin fabric sliding over her smooth flesh, the scent of her whenever she brushed up clo- he shook himself out of it just in time to hear her taunting words.
Zuko's short temper was stoked into an inferno. "I'm not going to lose," he growled, taking two long strides forward before he leapt toward her. He brought his leg around, wreathing his foot in fire for an axe kick like move. Knowing, however, that this stand-by of his would invariably fell, he pressed his hand to the ground the moment his foot hit land. He span his legs around, flames wreathing both of his legs as he sought to sweep her legs out beneath her.

He wasn't going to lose... He -needed- to learn lightning, and what better way to learn it than through the girl who only showed disdain for him?

All it took to dodge the first blow, was her to step to the side. She full on knew the next attack was coming and leapt up in the air, avoiding it completely. Flipping gracefully in the air, when she came down, she landed on him head on. Specifically, she landed on him with her legs spread, his face inches from her crotch.

"Oh my..........pardon me...." she casually said, giggling as she lingered there a moment and leapt away once more.

Zuko came to lay on his back, arms propping him up a bit after he'd spun out of his attack. Azula was going to end it right there, he knew, and there was nothing he could do about it-- but what she did surprised him.

His cheeks were as hot as the flames he created, his face incredulous as she was sitting on his chest. His head had smacked back into the ground when her weight had forced him down, and he was dazed for more than one reason. Her... her... he couldn't bring himself to say it, was right in front of his face. And he could feel something... "I... concede," he said, rubbing the back of his head. He felt kind of dizzy from both his near-crotch experience, and having his head bounced off the stone of the arena.

"What do you want from me? Paint your nails, wash your hair, feed you?" he asked, listing off the things the servants did for her every day, that which would be embarrassing for the crown prince.

Azulas smile just grew when he admitted defeat, and she couldn't help but chuckle as he asked her what she wanted him to do.

"Those are all too boring. I want to do something exciting......." she replied, casually walking around him in circles, looking him up and down.

"I want you to take off your clothes first......" she calmly told him, now standing in front of him with her slender hips cocked to the side.

Zuko pushed himself into a sitting position, continuing to rub the back of his head, slicking his hand with a bit of the blood that came from the tiny wound. Already, it was stopping. "You want... what?" he asked, clearly incredulous.

On one hand, he could say no, and get out of there... But she would taunt him forever. Everyone would, and his newly regained honor would be besmirched with a broken deal. He grumbled a bit to himself, and he pushed himself to his feet. He looked away form her as he pulled off his fighting bracers, and with his shirt already torn and burned by her during their duel, he undid the tie on his pants. He pushed them down, and he kicked off both his pants and boots.

He was very muscular, yet trim, and his member, semi-hard from her constant teasing, rested against one thigh. It was fairly large, and extended from what pubic hair he had. Besides for this, and his head, he was nigh hairless.

Embarrassed and nude, he looked back to her. "Now what? Do you want me to parade around the palace grounds?" he asked in a resigned, yet angry, tone of voice.

Azula didn't respond, just smiled at him as she peeled off her own clothing. Of course, since she had little on to begin with, it didn't take long to remove, leaving it all in a pile at her feet. Nude, she was quite a sight. A slender, athleting body created through her intense training. Her skin silky smooth, every inch of her body, firm and trim. Her chest, while not exceptionally large for a girl her age, was decent enough none the less.

"Maybe, some day. But for now.........what I have in mind, just involve you and me alone......." she whispered as she came around behind him, resting her hands on his shoulders.

Zuko's eyes eventually made their way back toward her, and his cheeks flared once more.. She was naked, and extremely beautiful. Dark hair, trim, smooth body... She wasn't too different from Mai. Just... larger breasts. His member began to fill in his arousal, and it became hard when she came up behind him and spoke in that sultry voice.

She was his sister... and he despised her with all his heart and being. Yet he couldn't pull away. "What are you talking about?" he asked, voice shaky.

"Come now, even you must know what I desire......" Azula replied, lowering her hands around in front of him, running down his chest, down his stomach, finally stopping quite low on his abdomen, near his erect member.

"You and I both know, we share that desire....." she added, nipping lightly at his ear.

"N..No, we don't. You're sick, Azula," he said... and even though he said these words, his actions were a complete contradiction. He didn't move away... instead, he was standing on his toes to get her to touch his cock. It was an involuntary thing, and had he noticed he probably wouldn't be able to live with himself. "Besides, I'm with Mai," he said, his cock twitching slightly as he ached for her touch.

"You can tell yourself that all you want. But, your true desire is becoming obvious." Azula replied, grinning as she slipped her hand lower, fully taking hold of his cock, lightly stroking it up and down. One or another, they were going to have sex. She would prefer if he did it willingly, but she was certainly willing to tie him down if need be.

As a man too proud to so much as masturbate (which -might- explain some of his constant stress), her hand felt heavenly when at last it wrapped around his shaft. Groaning gently, he bucked up into her hand, his golden eyes coming to a close. He was an easy mark for her, clearly. "A..Azula... Why?" he asked. He wanted to know why she was stroking his cock, why they were naked, and as two people who hated one another, why the hell were they doing this?

Not that he was complaining much, though... She wasn't going to have to tie him down to get him to cooperate, unless she angered him in some way, which wasn't hard to do.

"Because it feels so good. Trust me. This one act will give you such pleasure beyond your wildest imagination." Azula replied, still holding his cock while she walked around him, now in front of him, in her naked glory. Soon enough, she released him, but stepped forward, their bodies pressed against one another completely.

"I... But why me?" he asked. Azula could have anyone she wanted in the Fire Nation, and if she was willing to start fighting, she could have anyone in any of the other nations, too. So... why him? However, such questions began to dissipate from his mind as she came around in front of him, his arms wrapping reflexively around her warm body now that she was in front of him..

And after but a moment's indecision, his arms wrapped tightly around her waist, and he pressed a long, hard kiss to her lips, his arousal and want finally overflowing. His tongue snaked its way into her mouth... And whilst he wasn't experienced at sex, he and Mai had spent more than enough time kissing for him to get good at that.

Azula gladly parted her lips, accepting him in and returning the kiss. Hands slipping around his neck, she returned the kiss with a fiery lust. This helped satisfy the naughty fire in her body, but it was far from enough to quell it. She'd need to complete the deed to be at least temporarily satisfied.

With arms wrapped around her slender waist, just above her taut ass, he deepened the kiss, eyes shut tight, hands carressing her lower back. He took a small step back before he fell down onto his rear, taking her with him. Kiss momentarily broken, he spread his legs and pulled her into his lap, their crotches rubbing together in this position. he pressed his lips back to hers for a moment, hand slowly trailing up the smooth flesh of her side to one of her breasts, gently squeezing.

Azula made no moves to resist anything he did. Continuing to kiss back, when she felt his hand on her breasts, she simply place her hand on top of his, somewhat leading him along, whilst grinding her pussy against his cock. He was past the point of no return. There was no longer any doubt over whether he'd do her or not.

Zuko groaned softly as she started to grind her hips, spreading her pussy lips around the base of his shaft. He could feel her wetness on him, and his cock throbbed in response. His hand left hers after a moment, both arms around her waist as he lifted her up off of his lap. He scooted forward just a bit under her, before he started to push her down. He wanted his promised pleasure.

Azula broke off the kiss when he started to penetrate her, but only to moan in pleasure, with a smile on her face. Holding on to his neck as he lowered her, she continued to moan softly. They would both be getting pleasure this night. Who would get the most, was hard to say. Azula actually had experience in sexual matters, so Zuko was guaranteed an amazing night.

Zuko's lips parted in an 'o' of amazement... The most he'd done, sexually, was rubbing Mai to an orgasm as she did the same to him... However, that was far as she had ever allowed it to go. And this... this was something else entirely. His toes curled as he continued to slide up through warm, et walls of tantalizing flesh, groaning softly as he entered a woman for the first time... As he entered his very own sister. "Azula," he murmured, sliding her down his cock until her lips crushed his pubic hair against his groin. He waited here for several moments, simply enjoying the feeling...

Azulas smile only grew when she heard him moaning her name. That was likely to happen alot in the coming time. Still, as inexperienced as she was, he was off to a decent enough start, giving Azula great pleasure as well. Though, she may have gotten more out of it than he did. Not only did she get sexual pleasure from it, she got pleasure from knowing she had seduced him as well.

Zuko felt ashamed, humiliated, disgusted, hatred, and a large amount of pleasure. His arms wrapped tight around her waist, and he sucked upon one of her nipples as he began to push her up and down his rigid, hard cock, wet with her womanly juices.

Throwing her head back, Azula let out moan after moan. Seeing no reason to keep herself quite. It was done. They were past the point of no return. He would cum in her and she would enjoy it. It all worked as she planned. Of course, there'd be future encounters, as her wiles were too irresisitble to avoid for long.

Back
Top Bottom