Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F The Hunt (Possible Omegaverse & Lactation)

Yeon-in

넌 할 수 있어!
0blH9tW.jpg

Morning!

So I have some wants, and if they catch anyone's interest, I hope to get a PM or two! If you want a post sample or to see if we mesh, message me anytime. (y)

My F-list.

I'm hoping to play (as):
--Male tops/Dom's aged 17-21
------Generally men of average-to-large-ish stature who are, coincidentally, hung.
------Young men in various story-oriented settings opposite love interests, with plenty of openings for smut.
------Human men or men of supernatural species in any time period

I'm looking for:
--Subs (M or F) aged 16-32
------
I like shorter women, (shorter than my characters at least) but the rest is your call, any physique from petite to chubby will do perfectly. No damsels or bimbos, please, I much prefer 'Nice Girls' and I also have a thing for brat taming, as well.

------
I really like older men, but really any male-presenting character will do, and age isn't a big deal. I will say that I am not looking for pint-sized sissyboys at this time. Somewhat effeminate is totally fine so long as they're not actively presenting as women. I don't dislike them but I'm not interested right now, and I generally prefer more masculine men. Clean-shaven or covered in hair, thick and husky or big and muscular, super tall/skinny beanpole nerds, or even just that 'Average Bro' aesthetic are favorites of mine and are going to be better received in my PM box than sissyboys.

------
I love characters that lactate, plain and simple. I will take lactating women or lactating men without a second thought. Massive breasts/ridiculous cup sizes are a turn-off. I am comfortable with anything from an A to a DD in cup sizes, bearing the lactating bit in mind. Men that lactate can most certainly have some mammary growth if that interests you~ Lactation can be a product of simply hormones, of a medical condition, or from pregnancy/childbirth. I welcome any of them as possible reasons but generally prefer that it simply be hormonal/a medical condition for the sake of not carrying a baby NPC around.

------
Only if this interests you, it is most certainly not required. I am quite comfortable writing for Alphas opposite Omegas and Betas, so if this interests you, don't be shy.

------
I don't like short-term stories, one-shots, one-liner posts, or really anything to do with writing that can be considered 'short'. I'm very patient when it comes to posts and love to read as much as I love to write, and my posts will reflect this. I don't expect a whole trilogy from my partners but please give me something to work with. Q^Q I am not here for just smut, and I'm not here to write two lines of dialogue and call it a 'post'.

Species 1
x Species 2
King or Queen x Foreign Prince/'Boy King'
Teacher x Student
Landlord x New Tenant
Neighbor x Neighbor
Celebrity x Young Fan
Officer x Juvenile Delinquent
Civilian x Juvenile Delinquent/Mob/Yakuza
Maid/Butler x Young Lord/Noble

Plot concepts:

Character A has been dealing with a peculiar medical condition for years now. Spontaneous 'leaking' has burdened them for quite some time now and it's been a real pain to hide it at work/school/in public. They're usually very good at cleaning up and so far no one knows but Character A... Until one day, when Character A rushes out and forgets to bring a spare shirt in case of an emergency. Character B, a little more perceptive than the rest, is one of Character A's only friends and is the only person they can call to bail them out of such an embarrassing situation. How will Chracter B respond to such a thing?

Character A is, as far as common opinion goes, a very pitiable case. Not only are they an Omega, but they're also unmarried, a virgin, and also lactate as per a hormonal imbalance that has yet to be resolved. Character A is sick of being pitied and laughed at; Of course they want to be loved and married...! Unfortunately, no such people have entered their lives. Things seem pretty bleak, until the day they get a new neighbor. At first, Character B just drops by to introduce himself, but finds himself more or less hooked on Character A's scent. They start spending more time together despite their differences; Why is Character B so interested?

The world is changing in odd ways, and one such oddity would be the 'Milk Cafe's' popping up all over the world. Lactating men/women are paid well to dress up cutely and to wait upon customers, chatting with them, and pouring milk into glasses or mugs of tea/coffee as requested. Character A, suffering from a relentless medical condition, is the youngest waiter/waitress on the roster. Sex work within the cafe is neither permitted nor required, but that doesn't stop some of the patrons from propositioning the wait staff. Character A is in dire need of money for personal reasons, and despite their virgin status, comes very close to accepting such a proposition for extra cash... that is, until Character B, an affluent young man who's been a regular for a few years now, offers him/her a job as his own private Milk Maid within his home. The pay is easily double what the cafe pays. Will Character A take up the offer?

Character A (24+) is the King/Queen of one of the two biggest empires in the world. They've never been married despite being WELL beyond marriageable age, however, and claim that they 'don't have the time', when in reality, they're quite shy about their body and haven't even taken a lover before. A political marriage contract arrives bearing a proposition from their rival kingdom's eldest prince (17-20). In exchange for the King/Queen's hand in marriage, the two lands will be unified. This is very exciting news for most, save for Character A, who is absolutely terrified of married life. Character B, an almost 'flawless' prince, is actually a tease, a deviant, and is more than a bit nosy. He intends to make the most of his time with Character A and is not above toying with them when they're alone together.

In the past 50 or so years, great changes have been made to what defines 'humanity'. The year is 2246, and just 10 years ago, the human subspecies, Allura, were finally given equal rights and are now protected from enslavement by law. As the name might suggest, Allurans were bred for aesthetic perfection and pleasure. Gene splicing and adding various other inhuman traits became addictive, and the scientific community made a killing by selling the finished products off to deviant members of high society. Some Allurans have animal ears and tails, some have wings, horns, and some simply human. Size various, but they're all strikingly lovely, even the mixed-breeds. Sadly, despite the fact they now have rights, discrimination is still very common. Most humans associate Allurans with sexwork and also assume they cannot read or write, as they were rarely taught to do so before the laws changed.

Character A is an Alluran youngster who is newly homeless, and the world is dangerous for one such as they. They're very well-educated and plan to work hard, but haven't been shown any kindness thus far. They've been looking for work for weeks now, and haven't had any luck, instead either being beaten or chased away or narrowly escaping horny shopkeepers interested in giving them VERY different work. Character A eventually passes out on Character B's estate doorstep, cold and starving. They wake up inside the estate, freshly bathed and in a very soft bed. Character A is perplexed; Is it a trap?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom