Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Senior Year OOC Main

Frozen Princess

Supernova
Well... I'm having issues staying awake. @valkeryiefirestorm Officer Jenny is NPC so move her accordingly. Ghost Andrea

@XxSassyBeautyxX , plenty of other NPCs officers at your disposal (except Sgt Pepper Wright in Kansas still), so if Ash is to get busted, I can't do anything til morning, so...

@KiraMusani just drag Kara away to the ladies room and talk some sense into her.

Take care for now y'all.

Aluora

Alluring One
I'm really sorry! I feel asleep while writing my post like a dummy, so the timing is super off. I just wanted her to say what she did, although it does not line up.

OP
XxSassyBeautyxX
Sorry Talia for ghosting you around. It's rude of me to do and I should've stated to you that I was going to do that. It's not something I'll try to do a lot.

@Aluora

Aluora

Alluring One
Sorry Talia for ghosting you around. It's rude of me to do and I should've stated to you that I was going to do that. It's not something I'll try to do a lot.

@Aluora
Don't be sorry, I gave okay to do so. Please feel free to ghost her again. I will probably post during lunch break, but then won't be able to do much until after 10pm.

Frozen Princess

Supernova
Re Kara (I mistyped. Her name is Kara, not Kira... so sorry) and Wendy acting like parents instead of detectives? Well, I could see Bane's replies were more parental than Wendy's as far as that goes... Kara was gung ho for going, but Ash called her out correctly. She wanted to mess things up, yes, but also snoop Nancy Drew style.

OP
XxSassyBeautyxX
It's fine. I like how things are going right now with letting them take care of business. Now to see how they work as a team. Anyways I'll let others catch up as I was kind of bum rushing things to get inside the school.

Top Bottom