Fx Male I have a craving for medieval and submissive men

S-Freak

Mindfucker
Real quick as I am about to go to bed. I am having a craving for some FemDom roleplay. I would like to do it in a medieval-type setting (historical, fandom or fantasy all work for me). My character would be a person with a lot of power - like a Queen or a High Priestess or something like that. Your character would be under her power for some reason and wouldn't have an opportunity to get out of it.

It could be because he loves her and worships her. It can be because she has something she can threaten him with. It can even be, because he is always kept heavily chained. The important thing for me, is that he doesn't wrestle her for the power. He might struggle with it, but he accepts that she is in charge of every aspect of his life. And he likes it - even if he feels like he needs to hide it, his hardening cock tells the true story of his feelings.

Kinks in this would be tease and denial, edging, body worship, cuckolding, possible bondage and restraints, light humiliation and probably more.

Please be able to carry the story forward with me and don't godmod. At least a paragraph per response. In your PM write the word "Goddess", so I know that you have read this far. Please also include what you would like to play and where you see the rp starting off. Otherwise you will be ignored. I expect to get a lot of response on this one, as it is FemDom, so I will pick my favourite applicant for this. I won't just ignore everyone else though. I will tell you, if I chose someone else. ^^

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom