Fx Male Rush Hour Girlfriend (NSFW) *Public/Kinky/Sex Focused*

LadySunday

Banned
Banished
ENXoaXvU0AEeAvQ

You first noticed her not that long ago. An attractive young girl riding in the same train car as you during run hour. She was being molested, you had realised, and yet she never once cried out for help. Was she too scared? I was then that her attacker had noticed your attention and lost his nerve, removing his hands from her and stepping back. You checked her face for an expression of relief or gratitude, but what you saw surprised you. Profound disappointment. Ever since that day you've watched her from afar during the rush hour commute. The way she wears her uniform just modestly enough to avoid breaking the rules whilst still attracting attention. How she always finds the most crowded part of the train car, with the densest concentration of men. How with ever bump and movement of the train, she rubs up against the men around her. After days of study, you're absolutely certain now. This girl wants to be molested.

This RP will be extremely kinky, with strong public themes to begin with and then escalating depending on our desired kinks. It will centre around your relationship with an incredibly kinky high school girl that seemingly has no limits. How far will you be able to push her in your lurid relationship. How far will she be able to push you.

Rules
  • IC posts should be of high casual quality. 2-3 paragraphs with correct spelling and grammar.
  • Try to keep up an average post frequency of at least one post every 24-48 hours.
  • RP in past tense and third person is preferred.
  • Read my F-List to know what I'm interested in.
  • Have fun!

Back
Top Bottom