Fx Male Seeking a Dom Partner

Wild Blue Yonder

Banned
Banished
Hello There ~ !

This is my first request thread so here goes!

MC is a virgin princess who is supposed to become betrothed and married off to a rival kingdom, hoping to stifle impending war. The cultures between the two kingdoms are polar opposites, especially when it comes down to how women are treated. MC, who has known nothing but love and decadence and spoiled riches is expected to embrace a future akin to slavery. In preparation her father, the King, employs an Instructor (YC) to teach and guide MC in the cultural customs and affairs of her future life. Great liberations are extended towards YC in the treatment of their precious princess, including sex, abuse, humiliation, and degradation. In the foreign kingdom, the taking of purity is nothing but a sweet treat, compared to the value they place in a female who knows and accepts her place subserviently towards all men.

Although I can play a female princess who is appalled towards the entire thought of marrying this foreign King, and rebellious towards taking YC's instructions to heart, ......I mean, I will enjoy this too so just let me know if you'd prefer this style instead. She can eventually be turned around into a good little slave...

I would rather play a female princess who is a natural submissive at heart; who only needs to be shown how to open these doors within herself. She will have her dislikes and trepidations and fears and rebellious moments, but only with a passive-aggressive flare.

There is also an extension to this plot I have rolling around in my head, if we ever get that far. This is not a must for me so just let me know. I was thinking to add some side-spice, YC could be an assassin of sorts who is only trying to get close to the princess' father to kill him off. He is enjoying his undercover employment, so doesn't mind taking his time with the corruption of MC. But meanwhile, MC does fall in love with YC, and he notices that she becomes quite a devoted little follower of his commands. So he decides to secretly train her on the side, on some mediocre and base assassination techniques, and brainwashes her into killing her own father. With the King now gone, she is the only heir and becomes Queen, who wants no one else but YC to wed and take the throne.

So the kinks I desire to include would be - bondage (light and heavy), blowjobs, spankings and/or slapping the face/breasts, eye-contact restrictions, being shared with servants, discipline and protocol, serving, hoods and blindfolds and gags, caning and/or whipping, being plugged, orgasm only upon permission, cages and/or dungeon, maybe bestiality with dogs, choking, brainwashing (no hypnotism!).

Private message me if you are interested!
Please note, that I very much, insanely, dislike god-modding. I cannot express how much this is a turn-off for me. Please do not control the actions, thoughts, feelings, or decisions of MC. I understand when a scene needs to quickly move forward, and it is ok in these situations to embark upon the actions of MC, but there is usually a line to be drawn.

Back
Top Bottom