Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hate to Love Me (Akuma and Cheshire Pup)

Cheshire Pup

Supernova
The whole family was excited, bustling round and getting ready to see their little boy. They had not seen him in six years so they were excited, besides, their daughter was out in the back and not needing their attention at the moment so they were able to focus on other things. She was just as excited, probably more so then her parents but she let them hustle and bustle about as they got things ready, oddly enough she had to request a little party for him when he got home. She hadnâ??t seen him since she was a little girl and she remembered him being mean to her often but she attributed it only to the usual brother/sister quarrels that often occurs inside of a family. She didnâ??t know the deeper reasons behind it.

Living with angels was difficult for anyone, even other angels. One often had to worry how devoted the other angels were and often had to watch their every step. No one wanted to become a fallen one. What made this girlâ??s situation even stranger wasnâ??t that she wasnâ??t an angel. No, angels often adopted children of other races to show their generosity, humans were popular, there was even the occasional anthro but none like her. She was a demon. The exact opposite of an angel and she looked every bit of what she was.

Her skin was violet, had she spent more time in the sun it might be a darker shade of purple. She had horns growing form the sides of her head and even a little horn in the center of her forehead. Her sides and arms were lined with demonic markings that had not left her since her birth and she had unusual, flowerlike markings just below her hips. Though the structure of her face was very much normal (two ears, two eyes, a nose and a mouth,) their color was very much from it. Her face and ears were purple, the ears being pointed. Her lips were full and black. Her eyes were strange and often scared people when she got mad. The whites of her eyes were black and she had catlike slits through the yellow that was their color. Along with this she had along, this tail with a spear head looking tip. A devil tail true to form. Her hair was not like the rest of her, it was long, down to her butt, and silky, golden in color so that from behind, when her skin was covered, she really did look normal, as long as you didnâ??t notice the horns.

Her parents loved her dearly, sometimes she supposed that it was showing off to angel neighbors. Like a contest: Youâ??ve adopted the mortal son of a thief? Well I have adopted the daughter of a demon! And that sort of thing. Still, her parents seem to love her dearly, she remembers them always being with her when she needed them and even when she didnâ??t. She was very happy that they had adopted her but even happier that her brother was coming home.

Right now she laid beside the pool, tanning her violet skin to a deeper purple. She really wanted to impress her brother with how much she had changed. Her horns had been so small and she was barely purple at all when he last saw her. She had learned that the purple was healthy for demons and she couldnâ??t say that she minded the reaction when people saw the purple girl. She wasnâ??t wearing much at the moment. She had on a black bikini top that just about held her B cup breasts. She was almost a C and at fifteen that was very good. She was curvy, often making the angels jealous, the girls didnâ??t like the way the boys paid attention to her. She had on a very short pair of shorts that barely covered her, perfect for tanning. She was currently laying on her stomach, her long, golden hair pulled form her back to let it grow nicely. While her parents were set to get it all ready she was able to lay and tan while she waited for her brother to come home.

Koishi sighed as he was on his way home. Six years in intense training. He was becoming one that was born to do. Protect what was right and defend the innocent."I hope they don't throw me no party."He said softly with a sigh as he walked down the street. Looking at the town he had left. His back was rolling behind him. And right down the street he could see one house full of joy and he knew instantly what that house was.

As he walked down the street he slowly came to a stop. Five houses away from his. He knew going through the front their would be nothing but hugs and kisses. And that's what he did not want to run into. Hell he came home only to see his family and then leave. And with luck they wouldn't dump his sister on him at his new home.

The back door crossed his mind. He would walk in through their and be able to slip past all the hugs and kisses. Slowly he took flight his white wing spreading out and flaping gently as he carried his bag. Flying over the backyards he never caught site of his demon sister as he landed just outside the poarch to the pool.

Setting down his back he started to quietly walk up the steps to the back door. He had to be silent and careful or else he would get caught. "Alright they should be all busy waiting and setting up for me to come in through the front door but im going to come in the back and they won't be able to do anything."He said as he walked up the steps. Looking around he absently passed by his sister.

Koishi looked nothing like his young self. His hair had turned a hinted silver like blue. That was hardly spiked but the back stuck up. It covered his left eye as he tend to let it grow. The cloths he wore were a lot different. One was he wore a black trench coat. And underneath was some torn up pants and a red blood stained white shirt he had been prized to have from one of his missions.

(I hope this is good enough intro for you...)​

She had been expecting her brother to come through the front and she was excited and could hardly wait. She didnâ??t even notice the shadow that ran across the ground form her brotherâ??s flight but she did notice when he landed. As he walked she could feel the vibrations in the ground and this made her look up. She thought that it was someone from inside that had come out here to ask if she needed anything, for the hundredth time. â??I told you guyâ??s I donâ??t need anything, just get ready for-â? and then she saw that it was not one of her parents, no, in fact it was the very person that she had been waiting for.

â??Koishi!â? she exclaimed happily as she got up quickly and ran to him. He was so much bigger then she was now and he looked so different. His hair was different; his body was different, much more muscled. He still had one wing and had his scent not been the same then she might have not even recognized the man. She wrapped her arms around him and she nuzzled her face into his chest and inhaled his scent. â??Koishi you look so much different!â? she exclaimed happily. The purple in her skin would be new to him; her skin had been white with a purplish tint when he left. She didnâ??t spend much time outside while he had been here. Not to mention that her body had matured more in the six years that he had been away.

Someone from inside heard her and they came running out the back. Aunts and uncles and their mother and father all came out to greet their boy. They gave him lots of hugs and kisses and comments on how big he was and how much he had changed. During the commotion His sister had managed to slip away before the crowd closed in on him. Having wings they could fly out of a crowd but not having wings made it difficult. They didnâ??t even have a staircase between floors until they adopted her. They made everything gravity friendly for her and this took even more attention from her brother, their natural son.

Miracle was what her parents had named her, she was their own little miracle but she went by the name of Mira, it was much easier. Mira watched her brother be fawned over and then her eyes widened. She darted into the house and she ran straight to the kitchen. She had made her brother a cake from scratch, the words â??Welcome Home Koishi!!!â?? was printed on it. She smiled as she brought it out and the people parted to let her brother see. â??She made that cake just for you. You should have seen how hard she worked on it.â? Her mother said proudly and their grandfather laughed, â??This is the first one not to come out charred to crisps!â? the man laughed and Mira glared at him. â??Grandpa! They werenâ??t that bad!â? she exclaimed before she put this one on the table. People were letting him walk to the table, ready to get the party started. Mira stood by the cake, waiting expectantly for her brothers reaction.

He groaned when she latched onto him."And here I thought I got in unnoticed."He said with a sigh as he saw everyone else come to him and start to hug and kiss and what not."It's only been six years."He said. He could tell a lot has changed. Even with his demonic sister he could tell she grew into a young lady with his parents guidance. This was really the first time they finally paid attention to him. Looking at the cake only brought him despair. Didn't his sister know that he hated her and everything done by her?

When the Cake was set on the table he walked over to it and knocked it over so it hit the ground. He didn't care if it was cruel or a punch right into everyones happiness. He didn't want anything from her. Did no one understand that?

He grabbed his bag and headed into the house and into his room with out even saying sorry. He was going to be hear for one day and that was the last they would see of him. And his sister already was placed on someone he didn't want to see.

Koishi sat down on his bed with a sigh his blueish silver hair fell back as he laid down on the old bed. It had been so long since he laid here. Looking around he saw that his room was kept intact and most of his pictures of when he was young was still their.

"i wonder if anyone will relize now that I hate the little wench."He said aloud as he closed and locked his door. He slowly went over to his bag. He needed a shower and a change of cloths. That walk was rather annoying. Pulling out some plain blue jeans and some black and blue shirt he started to strip in his room. He had mucles in all places. He had trained his mind body and soul for what he had to be. Their was even scars that marked his once clean and unmarked body.

"If anyone is needing to use the bathroom use it now before I take a shower."He called out to the backyard through his window. As he wrapped a black towel around his waist. This was the last time in this house for anything. In the second bag he had laid five swords. Each one made from apart of himself. And they were his weapons of killing and defending those that needed it.

(I hope this time I did a little better if not I will keep trying cause this is rather helping me with you telling me so i can advance my skills)

No one answered, they didnâ??t seem to care. Anyone else was doing one of three things at this moment:
a) Trying to console Mira.
b) Cleaning up the cake.
c) Furious with Koishi and trying to think of a punishment.

None of them would have pleased him very much nor did they please Mira. There were tears, of course they were tears. Black tears ran down her cheeks as she stared at the cake that she had made for him, or at least what was left of it. She felt as though someone had reached into her stomach and tied everything inside in knots and she hadnâ??t had the slightest idea on how to get the knots out. The sadness slowly transformed into confusion. Why would he do this? What made him so mad? Had she done something wrong?

It was that moment when she felt like she had been struck and a realization smacked her in the face. She had done nothing wrong. Ever since she was little he was mean to her, he never seemed to like her that much and either avoided her or went out of his way to be cruel to her. She had done nothing wrong. She thought it was sibling rivalry or just immaturity. As those words sunk in hey gave fuel to a very justifiable rage that was building inside of her and the tears stopped. She had done nothing wrong.

With that she stormed into the house and moved so quickly up the stairs it seemed impossible that she was taking time only one at a time. It was not that hard to find his room, she had been visiting it while he was away when she missed him. It was the door at the end of the hall on the left. Hers was on the right. With both doors open you could look from one room into the other but that was not what she had in mind. She turned to his room and pounded on the door, demonic strength could have easily taken it down but she kept that much controlled.

â??Koishi! Get out here! I demand to know why you keep treating me like shit!â? She yelled through the door, stomping for emphasis, â??I havenâ??t done a bad thing to you in my like and all you have ever done is be an asshole! I thought angels were supposed to be god but it seems you have demons behaving better then you!â? she yelled at him. That was a true insult. Angels were supposed to be the kindest race in the world but Mira, a demon herself, was behaving better then Koishi. She stood there, waiting for him to do something, to say something, finally she was standing up to him and not letting him bully her. She wasnâ??t going to take it anymore.

Koishi was heading into the shower that had been instailed in his room. But when he heard the sound of his sister he looked towards the door."You know I have a right to kill demons on site."He said as he walked over to the door and opened it a towel only marked his body. Scars were just about everywhere."Sister, Demon, Whatever I choose to call you sis...I am an angel...But not all angels are like your current family."He said.

"You didn't know that during my time away...All my time training...I was well killing demons learning to become a vicous killer for the silver wings."He said."And guess what..."His wing unfolded from his back and curved around him. showing the tints of silver."Now I have to say you did grow into a more mature girl...But even if you look cute and seductive like the demon you are... Or the fact that your my step sister won't change anything."He said.

"Mira...Do yourself a favour and leave me be."He said as he pushed her into her room with just the gust from his wing as he closed his door and headed to the shower. It really didn't bother him if she tried anything else. If he was bold enough he would kill her without hesitation but no...He would keep her alive, Alive long enough for her to see him approach the Arch angel rank and that's when he would see her death.

Once Koishi made it to the bathroom he shut the door leaving it unlocked. He made dropped the towel and slowly pull back the curtain. He turned on a cold shower and stepped himself inside. He was in no postion to be worring about his sister trying to barge on in and get more answers. It would just end up a fight if she tried it.

(Hows that?...)

Her eyes widened that those words. She knew that angels killed demons but she only believed that they would kill bad demons. Demons that had done bad things and while her body seemed to be made to tempt someone towards sin she had yet to commit one herself so she didnâ??t think that she should be killed. It never occurred to her that her angelic murderer might be her own brother. She looked at her scars, her eyes trailing over his strong body as she listened to what he said.

She looked up at him in shock. He had been killing demons! Urely only the bad ones, not the innocent ones like her. No, he couldnâ??t do that. He was an angel and they were only allowed to kill bad things right? He wouldnâ??t kill her right? His next statement proved that wrong. He would kill her. It didnâ??t even matter that she was his sister, he would kill her anyways.

She looked up at him sadly and felt as though she was going to cry. What was she supposed to do? How was she supposed to talk to him when he wouldnâ??t even care about killing her? But, he had to care. She was his little sister, surely he had to care enough not to hurt her. Then suddenly he flapped his massive wings and the resulting burst of air forced her back into her room. She was just lucky that her door had been open nd that she fell into a stuffed animal pile by her bed. Even her room was innocent, bright colors and butterflies and stuffed animals, it looked more like the room of an angel girl then a demon one.

She knew that she should leave him alone, that she should go downstairs and talk to her parents and let them talk to him but she just couldnâ??t do that. He was her big brother and no matter what he said she still loved him. She gathered up her courage and pulled herself from the pile of stuffed animals before she went back over to his room. Without even knocking she walked right into his room and when she say that he was not there she listened carefully. The water was running. He had to be in the shower. She walked onto the bathroom ready to talk.

â??Koishi we still have to-â?? she stopped abruptly when she noticed that he had not closed the curtain then a blush hit her cheeks. She quickly left and closed the door, standing on the other side of the door she attempted to resume what she had been saying. â??We still have to talk. You cannot kill innocent people, demon or not they have to have done something wrong or you could loose your position if not your wings.â? Sahe told him and she was right. Killing an innocent person was the worst thing an angel could do and right now Mira was still innocent so to kill her would caut him is wings, a price no angel was willing to pay.

He growled."You got some nerve asking me questions after you've walked in on me."He said as he finished his shower and grabbed his towel. Wrapping it around himself he opened the bathroom door."My wing cut off?"He asked."Hell a demon is a demon in my book."He added."Either your innocent or your not...What's to say you won't turn towards evil later in life when you get out into the world and see what it is."He said as he pushed past her.

He was in no mood to be playing with her."Mira...Why don't you just go run along with your friends or something."He said."I didn't come home to see you...I came home to let everyone know that I won't be living here."He said and turned to her as he sat on his bed."Now if you don't have anything further to say then I suggest you leave before you tempt my hand...I will make short work of you like i did to that cake."He said and waited for her response as he dug into his cloths to find some clean cloths to wear.

He was in no mood to care for his sister's complaints, Or her concerns, If it concerned him and his life then maybe he would talk but no once this meeting with the family was up he would leave out of this house and go to his house alone. When he found the set of cloths he wanted it was his uniform for his squad. The silverwings. "Im sure you don't care but im getting dressed."He said as he stood up and dropped the towel his back to her as he slipped on his boxers first. Silk always wore them, Then he started to sldie on his pants A silver metal coated pants. His shirt was laced with silver strands and chain mail built into it. Turning to her he was in his uniform."Well I guess I will catch ya later."He said as he started towards the exit of his room.

Back
Top Bottom