Fx Female Just a character at this point

Hawke

Meteorite
I don’t yet have a scenario for this character, but I would love to use her in a role play. FxF or FxFuta only, where she would be the futa.

Sarah August
Red hair
Bright green eyes
Large glasses
5 feet 4 inches tall
Slim
36B
Librarian
She had a really tough childhood growing, father died and mother remarried before running off, leaving her with her abusive step-father. As a result Sarah is very shy and withdrawn, wearing dull baggy clothes and preferring to get lost in a good book rather then risk talking to people. The moment she graduated college from an electrical engineering program she moved as far away from her father and got a quiet job in a small town library just outside the major city areas. After years of hiding from the world, afraid and abused by her step-father, Sarah eventually developed a split personality who calls herself Kelly.

Kelly August
Red hair
Bright green eyes
Contact lenses
5 feet 4 inches tall
Slim
36B
Unlike Sarah, Kelley is far more confident and upbeat, as well as very protective of Sarah, though she never lets her know it. Kelly likes wearing tighter clothes, but keeps it decent at the very least for the sake of Sarah’s sanity. She generally spends her nights out at bars or clubs, messing with guys who have no idea they have zero chance of making it, and finding the cutest girl there to tease and dance with, sometimes taking them home if it feels like Sarah is going to stay inside for awhile.

Personally this is one of my absolute favourite characters I’ve created, and I would love to have her in a role play with a good plot, and a decent mix of smut and kink.

Back
Top Bottom