Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Everything needed for roleplays. (Under construction and NSFW)

Rachel2876

Central Standard Time (CST)
Withdrawn
Characters:
Sarah Williams (post is below)

Kinks:
Daddy kink, bondage, spanking, hair pulling, dirty talk, some name calling, possibilty of being caught, wearing lingerie/revealing outfits, and age difference (specifically when the male is older).

Limits:
Cheating of any kind in a relationship, rape, gore, severe violence, constant bullying, beastiality, and bodily fluids other than saliva or cum.

For more kinks and limits: my F-list

Favorite basic plots:
High school/college, supernatural creatures, and bad boy x good girl.

I am a full-time college student with 2 part-time jobs. The only day I will respond to RPs is Mondays because the rest of the week is spent either doing homework or at work.

Last edited:
Basic Information
Name: Sarah Williams
Personality: outgoing, likes her space, generous, energetic, honest, and loyal
Likes: dancing, movies, music, reading, TV shows, boys, honesty, and art of all forms
Dislikes: spiders, snakes, lying, B.O., fights, yelling, waking up early, and heights

Physical Stats
Race: Caucasian
Body type: Hourglass
Height: 5'3''
Weight: 110 lbs
Hair: Dark brown
Eyes: Brown
Handedness: Right handed
Scars: One under her chin
Piercings: Just one hole in each ear
Tattoos: None but wants one on her wrist
Faceclaim: Hailee Steinfeld

General Description:
Sarah is a 5'3'' female who has dark brown hair and brown eyes. She wears makeup every day but it's always subtle. She is very girly in her style so she wears a lot of skirts, dresses, blouses, and heels.

Last edited:
That looks fantastic to me! I'm thinking of how to go about building a story around them so we have something to work the romance and the fluff into. What if they're on their honeymoon and when they get back they're planning on moving to a new city and opening up a new business where they can be co-owners? That way they're getting used to a new city and working together at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom