The Sw!tch (ISO Bisexual Switch Dude)

Yeon-in

넌 할 수 있어!
Greetings, fellow degenerates. 🥳😘

I've had an idea in my head for a while that can be changed around and applied in more than one scenario, and would LOVE to see if any of you would like to enjoy it with me~
I'll explain it first and then get into what I like in stories so you can gauge our compatibility a bit. =>

**THE STORY CAN BE ADJUSTED.**
------
BASIC IDEA:

Guy
is, simply put, lonely. Unfortunately, he's also long since etched a specific image into his mind of what he perceives to be his 'ideal woman'. He searches high and low, far and wide, and one day, after endless dating and nitpicking, he finds her. At a glance, she's everything he's ever wanted. She's sweet, she flawlessly suits his aesthetic tastes, and she seems beyond interested in him as well.
Which would have been great news...
If she wasn't so interested in bending him over.

Girl Idea 1.) She's a cis woman who likes strap-ons and various other toys.

Girl Idea 2.) Plain and simple, she's a futa or intersex character who has 'both sets' of equipment.

**We can discuss which of the two you might prefer!**

Lemme know if you have pair ideas of your own.

Pairs:
b/guy - i/girl
--

King/Prince x New Consort
Lord x New Maid
Celebrity x New Manager
Older Brother x New Step-sister
Teacher x Teen Student
Supernatural Creature x Human
Uncle x Niece

-------------
I'm basically looking for someone to play a guy who either thinks he's 100% straight or is on the fence to some degree. I like reading descriptions of denial, shame, bewilderment, etc. He would, preferably, be quite a bit larger than my character. I ADORE watching/reading about large men being reduced to putty in a smaller person's hands. <3

My character, the female in question, will probably be something akin to a switch-leaning-top, but that depends on who you play and what you want their shared dynamic to be. This has a lot of potential for humor, smut, story, character development, etc. It all depends on what we do with the story!

I want there to be story mixed in, so that would just be the pairing and not the entire plot. We can discuss the world they're in if you're still interested by the end of this. XD

**PM me if you want a link to an F-list. I made one a few years ago but I have to find it. If I can't find it again I'll have to remake it. Ugh.**
----
----
Settings:

I love modern eras, medieval/feudal/ancient times, steampunk, and futuristic/space age time periods, so if you have favorites, we can talk about these, too!

----
----

Things I won't do:

-I don't do single sentence posts or accept them as responses. TTvTT

-I love harems, but I hate playing the full harem by myself. I will play 1 or at most 2 members of said harem but the rest are for other players. Basically, I can only do harems in group threads with multiple writers who play their own characters apiece. Don't ask me to play a whole harem, please. I don't want to be rude but I'll ignore the message if you do ask.

-Writing for MILF's. I do not write for them, please don't ask. I find the look attractive as an onlooker, not as a player.

Back
Top Bottom