Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Devil’s Tongue | Lewd Misconduct x BlackBlood

He let out a half cry, half moan as that grip on his cock tightened, the release of his neck mattering little because of it, and those hips bucked more eagerly from it.. He shook his head, as if denying it that way would make his body feel less of a desire if he did so... At the warning over the fact all of those incriminating images were not to be erased simply by eliminating the object that had taken them, smaller whimpers emerged... he pressed and moved against the tree he had been pinned to by the grip...

The tug drew him closer depite the fact he wanted to fight, and even Cian could see that inner turmoil, trying to defy his own urges and yet moaning whenever the worst of the torment was given to him, "You.. are... a bastard... you can't use those...." the desperation even keel between the want to feel Cian work him and the fear of Lucious finding out about this... he was caught and doing anything that might cause the other to show those pictures off meant he couldn't say no....

He let out a louder moan as that squeeze came, Cian didn't know it, but there was nothing the other could do... at least not as far as Iason knew... Lucious had a price tag on him... one that allowed someone with money to buy him for some temporary 'fun'... and another no one wanted to pay... the one that meant he traded Lucious collar for someone else's collar.... and with as violent as he was, and the fact anyone who'd had him for an hour knew he'd willingly slit their throat... no one wanted the risk of owning him outright... After all, none were stupid enough to not realize that if they died Lucious would clean up the mess and quickly have Iason back in his own claws.

"Y-you... can't... rescue.. me..." He gasped in reply.. writhing in that grip, "No one.. can...." It wasn't a 'no'... if anything, he was warning Cian that this was a dangerous game that went beyond Iason's grip to play.... "p-please..."

Cian chuckled. “You’re a frustrating little shit, you know that, right? I was honest with you. I showed you a little of what I was capable of in the hopes that you would maybe return the favor once I got a glimpse of those eyes, but that didn’t happen. You’ve denied me at every turn, thought I would let you walk away with that knowledge, and you call me the bastard. All I’ve done is even the playing field. I can’t help it if I found out you were painslut and a lackey? Slave? Maybe his whore?” He didn’t understand the relationship beyond it being nonconsensual and wondered if it was his first experience with blackmail.

“I don’t want to rescue you.” He looked at Iason with genuine confusion. “I want you to help me and I wanted you to do it willingly but that isn’t necessary.” He let go of Iason and sat back slowly, the realization what the evidence truly meant was dawning on him.

“I have everything I need to get what I want.” Cian’s lust reignited as he adjusted his throbbing member in his pants. “You want me to keep what happened here a secret, don’t want the school or this Luc to know...” Cian’s voice was hoarse as the words slipped from his lips. “So show me how far you’re willing to go to keep this a secret. Show me what you’re willing to give up or I’ll leave and let you think about what you could have done to prevent the reveal.”

He was squirming as those first words were thrown at him... his eyes closing slowly... He couldn't help the edging heat consuming him. He wasn't even sure why he reacted so eagerly, blaming Lucious blindly for the way his body seemed to grow easily excited by force and abuse. He didn't realize there was more to it, that Lucious had only known certain secrets from the start and exploited his natural weaknesses to get what he wanted. Even if he'd never been caught and abused, he would have been the same way- always looking for the next sexual high... digging ever deeper into the darker pleasures of life....

When Cian let go, he thought for sure he might be able to convince the one in front of him to back off, but the words that came with it quickly began to shove those thoughts away... another creature that wanted to see just how far he could control the wild and seemingly untamable dragon in front of him. Iason shivered, those emerald eyes opening again and that frantic thought process obvious in them.

"W-what.... what do you want me to do?" He asked softly, those tones held some amount of danger, but they also held a lot of heat as well as the sense of defeat. If he believed he could have gotten out of everything, gotten somewhere safe, he would have denied Cian, but there wasn't a 'safe place' and he knew it.

That perfectly built form moved slightly where he stood. Despite the decorations, or even perhaps accented by them, Iason made the perfect whore.... everything he did only added to how appealing he was physically. The struggling, when not caught up in it without the ability to enjoy it, only made victory sweeter.... and the cries... the sounds.... they only added to how enjoyable he was. Of course, Iason seemed oblivious to the fact he was so desirable. He thought others did it because he simply made too easy of a target... because he couldn't deny the fact his body, even now, was demanding release....

Back
Top Bottom