Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Goo)d Friends (JamieXZennarion)

Jamie_the_Brown

Supernova
Jamie breathed heavily to herself... No, that wasn't quite right... That was no longer applicable...

She had been kidnapped earlier that week, and the missing persons signs and reports had quickly been stopped... She had spent that week in a cold cell, until at last she'd been brought into a wide, long room full of giant cans of gently pulsing goo. She had been brought under a large ray... and when she'd awoke, she was outside, and the building behind her was in flames. Something was different about her, she'd noticed after a few minutes... She was transluscent. Her body was entirely goo now, and when she walked, she left behind residue. She was positively disgusting. Breaking into a nearby clothing store, she had grabbed a thick wool sweatshirt, sweat pants, socks, a hat, and a mask, all to keep her body from showing through.

From there she'd ran and ran and ran until she'd come to her friend's house... He was a smart guy, and he was always looking out for her, and a flair for the supernatural. She had a feeling he would be a bit more helpful than her family would be right now. Breaking into the house via her knowledge of where the family always kept a spare key, she made her way inside. "H-hello!?" she called out. "It's me, Jamie!" she continued... She could still speak, and was glad that her friend's parents were on a vacation this week. It would only be her and him.

Tyler sighed as he was sittigng in his room, he was reading his homeworks for tomorrow, eventhough it was hard for him to focus on his homeworks.

He sighed and then closed the book, before he then stood up and walked to the living room to watch some TV insteadt. He was worried... Worried about his friend Jamie, she had been gone for a week now, and she hadn't told him where she went, it wasn't like her, and thats what made him worry. The teacher hadn't heard anything from her either, and that didin't make it better. The entire school was worried about her, all of her friends were worried about her, and her closest family was worried about her, but Tyler was probably that one that was more worried than anybody, she was his best friend, and he didn't want to lose her, they had shared almost everything so far. He sighed and then turned off the Tv, before he stood up again, he couldn't do anything, but to sit there and worry.

He then heard the door unlock, and his eyes widened, it couldn't be his parents, he knew that, and it probably wasn't Jamie, so he was it? Had somebody broken into the house at this time of the day. He heard Jamie's voice out there, and his eyes then widened, he ran downstairs, and saw a girl standing in front of him, it was hard to tell if it was her or not, because she was wearing so much clothes. "J-Jamie is that you?" He then asked her, but he didn't ebven wait for an answer before he ran over to her, and then held her tight. "I have been so worried about you..." He then whispered.

Jamie beamed to herself behind her heavy clothing as she saw her best friend, Tyler... Though the grin turned to horror as she shied away from the hug... Too late. Her body was soft under his touch... almost too soft. "Tyler!" she said, more in horror than anything else. She took a step back, her hands coming to rest on his shoulders. "Tyler.. I... I missed you so much... but... you have to see this... I... I'm a monster," she wailed, as she pulled off her hat and mask. Her skin... well, body, was transluscent, light blue, and pure goo. "T-Tyler... They changed me," she wailed, sobbing to herself, though no tears came. That was impossible now. She really, really wished she could just cry, or be held by him. She doubted either would happen ever again...

She... she was a freak.

Feeling how she pulled back, he then looked down at her, a bit confused, what was wrong with her, she didn't seem like herself. He then saw how she pulled off the clothes, seeing her transluscent body, his eyes widened, before he then stepped closer to her, poking at what was supposed to be her breasts. "Do you feel this?" He then asked her, before he then stood up again, and looked into her eyes as he started looking at her body. "I don't know what they did to you... But i promise you that i'll do everything i can to change you back, but i don't know what they did to you, so it will be very hard.... If not impossible for me..." He then mumbeled while he watched her.

"But no matter what... You'll be my friend... Even when you are like this, i know you are still the same..." He then told her, before he then gently kissed her at the cheek.

She looked down to his hand as he touched against her gelled breast, and she sniffled (at least, she tried), before answering. "Y-yes," she said, as she started to ooze a bit... The clothing soon fell to the floor, as her gooey self was revealed in its entirety. She had her own basic shape... just transluscent. Even her semi-large breasts remained the same.

"R-really?" she asked quietly, like a small child. "T... Tyler... I," she started, before she wrapped her arms around him, lips pressing against his. She'd always had a little crush on Tyler... and this was going above and beyond anything expected from a friend.

Hearing her words, he then smiled a bit, before he then felt her wrap her arms around him, and then her goo lips against his own lips, he blushed deeply, before he then kissed her back, before he then slowly broke the kiss again. "No need to thank you.... I would happily do that for you... After all you are my best friend, maybe even more than a friend now... Huh?" He then asked her.

He then put a hand at her shoulder. "I'll need to get some of you DNA to tell what they did to you, could you get me some?" He asked her while he watched her. Atleast her personality was still the same, because he liked her this way, and it seemed as if she was still happy, eventhough she was now some wierd googirl. "You know... You do actually look quite cute like that" He then told her with a light chuckle while he looked into her eyes.

She smiled as bashfully as a goo girl could. "I... Um, I -have- always kinda had a crush on you... I just wish I could have said that... kissed you sooner, when we could still be together," she said, obviously a bit down on herself over this whole thing... She looked like a girl from a bad anime.

"Um... I guess I can... and no, I'm not," she said, as she took a step back, her arms spreading wide, as if gesturing to herself. "I'm... I'm see-through and sky blue," she said, somewhat humiliated. She was even stuck as her least favorite color, too. Why couldn't she be a proper, dark blue?

'Am I really worrying about what color I am?' she wondered to herself after a moment.

"Who says that we can't be together now? And yes... You are still cute..." He then told with a slight smile upon his lips while he wachted her. "Now... I think i have an idea about how you can give me some DNA...." He then told her, before he then blushed a bit.

He gently kissed her on the neck, he didn't want her to be shy, he wanted to make her feel as if she was normal while she was together with him. "Just relax... There are nobody here that will laugh at you... Okay?" He then asked her in a soft tone while he watched her.

He knew how humiliated she felt right now... That was why he wasn't going to laugh at her.

She would have blushed, had she been able to... but obviously, she couldn't. Her arms came up beneath his, tiny hands stroking his shoulders as she rested her head on his shoulder. "Thank you for that, Tyler, it's very sweet... But I know what I am. I'm... well, walking, talking slime," she said with a soft laugh. She pulled away a second later, a small smile on her face. "And... what's your idea?" she asked, cocking her head to the side a bit. They could just knock a finger off into a bowl or something.

After all, given her new form, she was fairly sure she could grow it back.

((Sex? xP))
He smiled a bit as he heard her words. "No... You are not just walking and talking slime... Thats for sure.... I know there are a beautiful young woman in there... We just have to get her out again... And i know we can do that..." He then told her in a soft tone while he watched her. "I'll do what ever i can..." He told her while he watched her. "And well... Follow me up to my bedroom and you'll see what the idea is..." He told her, before he then blushed even more.

Hopefully she wouldn't mind giving him the DNA in the way that he was thinking off.

(I know that. :p She doesn't.)

She nodded, wondering if he had some type of science equipment in his room or something...The fiew times she'd been in there, she hadn't noticed any, and he wasn't the most studious of people, as she recalled. What would his idea be, then? It was her naivete and her low self-esteem right now compounded that led her to not figure out what he meant... what he wanted.

She reached down and grasped his hand, moving along the familiar path to his room, until at last they were within. "Alright... what's your idea, Tyler?" asked the nude googirl as she looked over to him, trust on her face.

He smiled as he felt her hand in his and then blushed a bit, as he walked to his room together with her. He walked over to his bed, and then gently pushed her down, so she was laying on the bed, before he then sat down on top of her. He smiled a bit, and then started rubbing her breasts, he had never imagined that he would do this together with his best friend.

"Just relax... Okay?" He then asked her while he watched her. He just hoped that she wouldn't be mad at him, but she probably wouldn't, since she knew that she would need his help to get back to her human form again.

She looked up at him with wide eyes as she was pushed down against the bed, and her lips were parted in an 'O' of surprise. "Tyler," she said, her hands reaching up to press against his shoulders... before her arms wrapped farther around his shoulders, pulling him down on top of her. Her legs spread wide and wrapped around his waist, her lips pressing against his, gooey tongue reaching out to play with his.

She was more than willing... as she'd dreamt of making love to Tyler for some time... And here, on this bed, in this new form, she would get her wish. Besides... she couldn't get pregnant like this, she believed. No better time for it, if he was willing. With oddly powerful arms, she began to tug at his shirt... which accidentally ripped it off of him. She gasped slightly. "Sorry!" she said softly, before she went at his pants and belt with her tiny, slender hands.

Feeling how she wrapped her arms around him, he then smiled, before he then felt her trying to pull off his shirt, but insteadt she ripped it off. "Hmm.... Its fine... No need to be sorry about that..." He then told her in a soft whisper, before he then started rubbing her pussy insteadt. He could still taste her gooey toung inside of his mouth, it didn't exactly taste that bad.

He then helped her by pulling off his pants and his boxers, before he then kissed her on the neck again. "Ready for this my dear?" He then asked her, but without waiting for her answer, he then slid himself inside of her. It felt really wierd... But also good at the same time. It was just wierd that he could see his own cock inside of her body. He closed his eyes and then kissed her, letting his tounge go inside of her mouth.

Jamie looked up to him with trusting eyes as he asked if she was ready. "Yes," she said breathlessly, her gooey eyes wide as she looked up to him. She yelped as he felt his cock penetrate where her pussy should be... and she shivered pleasurably. "Oh... god," she murmured, thrusting back against him. It felt odd... but so wonderful. "Fuck me," she said breathlessly, before she began to kiss him back.

He smiled a bit as he heard her words, and then kissed her on the neck, gently biting it, before he then started thrusting hard and fast inside of her, moaning as he did. "Mmm.... God so good.... So tight..." He then told her while he watched her. He had never done anything like this, but he was happy that he was foinf this with her, hisbest friend.... Maybe even more than that, he still wasn't sure if they were more than friends right now... But they probably were by now.

If she was tight it was only because her body was squeezing in on him from all sides. It wasn't -supposed- to have something in it... but it had something long, hard, rigid, and wonderful inside of it right now. She reached her, arms wrapping tight around his shoulders as she held on for dear life. She thrust up against him, moaning softly into the air her pleasure. "T...Tyler," she murmured, accepting his dick time and time again into her perpetually wet, gooey body.

"Mmm.... God so tight..." He then mumbeled, before he then finally released his cum inside of her. He looked down at her, and then down inside of her body, he could see his own cum floating aroud in her body, it was wierd, but he liked it, he liked this new body of hers. "Hmm... You know what? I think i would prefer you like this..." He then told her with a light chuckle while he watched her. Of course he wouldn't keep her like this if she didn't want to.

Jamie continued to buck up against him, until her gooey folds squeezed his cock tight. Her eyes, or what passed as them, went wide, her mouth parted in a silent "O" of rapture as she 'came'. She looked down, watching as his cum floated about inside her abdomen. Such an odd, erotic sight.. As she watched, her body was slowly becoming less transluscent, changing color...

"Ty...Tyler, your cum," she said breathlessly, as her body slowly became pink, warm, and totally nude. She became even more aware of his cock, now that flesh surrounded him... She lay back, smiling softly up to him. Who knew that semen could do that?

((Got tired of playing goo girl? xP))
He blushed a bit as he saw this, and then looked down. Was that really all that had to be done for her to transform back to human again? He sighed... It had been funnier if she had been a goo girl for a bit longer, it could have been fun to see what she was made of and how she was made and so on, so that he could maybe do something like that.

He kissed her neck again. "I can't believe that it was so easy for you to return to human..." He then mumbeled while he watched her. He gently stroked her cheek. "But you look better like that" He then told her in a soft tone.
((I think it would be a good idea if she returned too goo girl or if something else happened, because if its only the two of them now, it'll get borring pretty fast, so we need something to happen))

Back
Top Bottom