Fx Male Anything kidnapping!

BooBone

Red's Property
Hi there!

This thread is all about kidnapping so if that ain't your cup of tea please keep moving ! To those deliciously perverted minds who have remained welcome !

Here's a little about me ~ I've been writing solo for a looooong time and picked up rping a few years ago so I have a decent amount of experience under my belt. I'd say I'm pretty literate and I'm looking for someone who can match and challenge my writing level. I'm obviously not a god but I do take care with my writing and I expect the same amount of effort in return! I absolutely love planning and lots of OOC chat. I like to maintain a strong and consistent relationship with my rp partner.

Want I'm looking for ~ I have a number of plot ideas that I shall list - but dont let that limit your dirty little mind ! If there's something you want to rp with me send me a message! I'm sure we can come up with something fun ^^ ! I dont like writing purely smut so you'd have to be willing to plot with me - dont worry there will be plenty of naughty bits. So here are just a few of my ideas:
1. Yc is a bank robber, they take mc as a hostage to stop the police pursuing them but decides to never let mc go.

2. Yc is involved in the sex trafficking trade, Yc kidnaps mc but decided to keep them as a personal pet (mc could even help with the running of the organisation)

3. Yc is a teacher that has taken an interest in mc over the school years. When mc is about to graduate yc kidnaps them and keeps them in thier house.

4. Yc saves my mc from a group of thugs in an ally, yc offers to take her home, she passes out in the car and yc drives her back to his house and keeps her there.

5. Yc has been stalking mc for months and finally decides to kidnap them after planning for ages. Yc does it one dark night when mc is on her way home. (Can do whatever he wants with her then - turn her into a slave, pet, little girl ect)

6. Yc is a robber who breaks into mc's house but finds nothing of value so resorts in taking her for himself instead

7. Mc is a bunny girl ( mostly human looking but has rabbit ears, tail and possibly fur on parts of her legs and arms) she's part of a tribe that lives deep in the woods, hidden from most of the other wood dwellers. Her species are usually sorted for to be exotic slaves so they fear humans. Mc stumbles into a trap and taken to be autioned off. Yc can buy her or be the one who trapped her and keep them. (I have a starter for this already!)
This will take place in a more historic era, so no technology, where as the others can be in present day

That's just a few of many possibilities! If none of those are appealing but you still want to write something kidnap related I'll happily brainstorm with you! Oh and as for kinks I'm a simple ghost. I like noncon, ageplay, petplay, cosplay, restrains, cuffs and collars and leashes. Theres more but those are my mains. Rps dont necessarily have to have them :) limits would be things like scat, vore, pregnancy... anything more hardcore. This can be discussed more in pms.

Thanks for your time and I look forward to your messages !

BooBone

Back
Top Bottom