Fx Male The cycle begins anew; The new wife of Anubis (NSFW imagery)

SeseChi

Lover of Dragons
Basic setup/setting/scene

It is modern day Egypt, though due to... unforeseen changed in the land, many houses remain in a way that would be considered 'Ancient'. Large temples of bricks are erected and maintained to give praise to the many gods, including the ruler of the land, Anubis. In this bit of Egypt, Anubis walks amongst the living like anyone else would. He is worshiped, praised and lives in magnificent palaces which will be maintained until the fall of the kingdom itself. And seeing as though Anubis is immortal, the kingdom will not be going away for a very, very long time. Due to his immortality, the Jackal can get lonely... which is why he began demanding a partner, or a concubine who would live with him in the palace until she reached the end of her life.

This Egypt still has a government of sorts, except that it is run by the highest stature of the temples that worship Anubis. They are the ones who control most of how the kingdom is run, ranging from the trade to the allying of neighbouring kingdoms. They also control who are to become the new partners for their god... The process is mandatory for the youthful women of Egypt, and only the most beautiful and youthful of the selected are brought before the god himself for the selection. At which, once they please the God, they become his partner/wife/concubine until they pass. It's heavily celebrated, though it may be just the people who were not chosen who are celebrating.

My Character

I will be playing as the youthful lady who is selected to eventually become the new partner for Anubis. I have some face claims below

Faceclaims

Your Character

You will be playing as the god himself, Anubis.You can do basically anything you wish with zero backlash due to how everyone worships you, though they may live in fear of your power. Face claims below

Back
Top Bottom