Fx M or F Day's Foray into Sinful Play

daydrifter

Meteorite
Hello there, I’m Day! As can be gleaned from my profile, I'm a 35 year old woman with a love for various arts and crafts, writing and tabletop games.

To add to that, I'm a bisexual perv who has difficulty crawling her way out of the gutter. I enjoy living in my sinful pit of debauchery and erotic roleplay is my favorite outlet for it. Plus I get to practice my writing!

I'm primarily looking to play in original settings in the fantasy genre, or genres close to it. I like some degree of darkness and grit, but for now I’m steering clear of non consensual encounters (that can exist in a setting, I just don’t wish to act it out in any way). If it helps, I'm fond of very well known series like Lord of the Rings, A Song of Ice and Fire and Harry Potter.

I’d like to stress that I am seeking only platonic partners for this hobby. Any flirtatious behavior I may exhibit is purely about the excitement of the roleplay! With that out of the way…

What I’m looking for:
  • Original characters
  • Original, Homebrew, Non Fandom Settings (with the exception of Wizards of the Coast material, though my knowledge of it is admittedly limited)
  • Good grammar and decent writing skills
  • Primarily Hetero, Bi and/or Lesbian scenarios
  • Shameless smut
  • Fluffy romance
  • Inclusiveness out of character
  • Variety of body size and type, body hair, gender expression, race, and things of that nature

Kinks, fetishes, preferences and interests:
  • Bisexuality
  • Double Penetration (in various forms!)
  • Pegging
  • Rough Sex (hair pulling, spanking, pinning down, light biting)
  • Group Sex
  • Light Bondage
  • Dominating Personalities (not necessarily dom/sub roles)
  • Scars and tattoos
  • Some degree of alien, monstrous, supernatural or bestial features (but not full on furries)
  • Tentacles (consensual tentacles with a woman’s actual desires in mind is my dream come true!)
  • Magic (think D&D spells like Mage Hand, Prestidigitation, Unseen Servant; original spellwork is fantastic too!)
  • Strap-ons
  • Mundane objects used as Sex Toys (sword pommels, unlit candles, spoon handles)
  • Mutual Masturbation
  • Long tails and tongues
  • Exhibitionism

Of course I don’t expect all the boxes to be ticked. And I'll likely update the list as I go on. It depends on the characters and the individuals. And even if it’s not on my list, I may be interested in exploring it in writing. :)

Absolute no-no’s:
  • Rape
  • Children
  • Bestiality
  • Bathroom Play
  • Excessive blood and gore
  • Excessive Anime Hentai Tropes
  • Harsh, bigoted language (In and out of character. Calling a character a slut? Okay. Calling them a slur related to their sexuality? Not okay.)

My preferred platforms are going to be PM’s here or on Discord. I’ll give out my Discord after agreeing to roleplaying together.

Another note: I love to share naughty doodles too. If you do not wish to receive such art I will of course respect that. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom