Fx Male Mostly plot & unlikely smut. Tiny update.

Tamarind

Meteorite
Yeah well there isn't a non-sexual place to post it so.

Hi,

Been at this gig for a long time, looking for some time to kill. Looking for a very small smut to plot ratio - honestly, I'd love this to be no smut but that's the draw here, 'innit? Tit for tat.

What I do:
- write 4 paragraphs minimum, moreso if I'm into it. Think 6-12 more. 4 sentences-ish. I write a lot. That's why I'm here. I don't expect you to. Reply, react, progress. In however many paragraphs you need/want.
- mostly vanilla, and not interested in smut-heavy or smut-centered roleplays, so go ahead and head on out if that's your deal breaker.
- try and work in general shenanigans via drama, twists, turns, unexpected or expected surprises previously hashed out or otherwise.
- reply consistently, or will let you know if I can't. Several times a day. Every day, every other. Depends.
- give a formal "I'm outtie, y'all" if I'm not feeling the roleplay, and respect your desire to do the same.
- avoid sub/dom relationships (see smut/plot ratio above) usually, as I don't fall into either and I don't forsee this coming up in what I'm looking for.

What I like:
- a male identifying partner who digs reading, and enjoys writing.
- the slow burn pre-smut; romance, hesitance, flirting, etc.
- ooc chatter to discuss plot bunnies of every size and importance, or general comraderie.
- a willing participant in a potentially long-term roleplay filled with whatever the hell kind of nonsense we decide to go with.
- modern, sci-fi, fantasy, modern fantasy, fantasy slice-of-life's.

I don't like:
- negotiating smut ratios, my dudes. Don't do it.
- furries, affairs, behavioral or mental issues manifesting in the roleplay.
- disrespect or acting like a whiny pissbaby about any differences we may have.

I absolutely half-assed this thread, and I have some even more half-assed plot bunnies that I can throw at you if you're still interested. Shoot me a PM to ask for them and tell me if you like sweet, sour, salty, or spicy. One of them S's. You're damn right it's an attention check.

Also will not be making starters. Blame your predecessors.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom