Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

F/Futa x F Monster Girl 5e Campaign.

Kinky Kandy

Planetoid
A terrible curse has spread across the land. Men of all races have succumb to a mysterious disease, leaving only Women left to combat the Legions of the Monster Queen.

For decades an alliance of Man, Elves, and Dwarves had kept the alluring Monsters that threatened their way of life at bay. But several generations ago, a disease swept through the battlefield and made it's way to the heart of each civilization, inevitably rendering all males sterile and weakening their bodies. Apothecaries and Clerics alike worked tirelessly for years to cure this affliction, but that dream died on the day that the last man took his final breath.
The only silver lining seemed to be that the monsters, who use human men to procreate, had halted any advance and stayed hidden in their own twisted lands. That is, until now.
Fifteen years have passes and a new threat has arisen. Or rather, an old enemy with a new set of tricks. Now, to stop this resurgence and to save the human race, a quest has been given. A Party will be sent out to do the impossible. Vanquish the Queen of the Monsters, and save Humanity from extinction.

This game will be set in a world populated by humans and monster girls.
The system will be 5e over discord, play by post.
For this game, I am looking for 3 to 4 players who can rp often.

A few rules will be put into place, these are none negotiable.

1. Human Female characters only. No dickgirls, shemales, or Femboys.

2. No homebrew classes. Only official classes are allowed. For this game, Sorcerer, Warlock, Druids, and Artificers are locked until certain conditions are met.

3. If a player does not post for 24 hours, they will be sent a dm. If they do not post for 36 hours without a reason or some message as to why they are silent, they will be removed from the game.

This may seem a little iron fisted in terms of rules, but I tend to become more lenient as I get used to the players.

This game will get progressively lewder as the party moves forward so only open minded players are advised to participate. Rape, minor transformation, and possible pregnancy will be common themes. A Dominant character might be made submissive through Taint also so you have been warned. Please discuss any fetish limits you may have before starting.

Though transformation is possible, growing a dick is something that can not occur until endgame so don't come in thinking you can quickly get a cock.

A few mechanics have been added to characters, but that will be discussed with any interested players.

Character deaths are unlikely but still possible. Players will instead receive a bad end depending on how they were beaten and if the party is unable to quickly save them.

Characters will start at lv.3 and will be written on a word document character sheet that will be provided. If you have a character pre made but don't have the time to move it to this format, then you don't have time to participate in the game. This character sheet will be reviewed, then copied directly into discord where it can be easily accessed and altered.

If anyone is interested or have any questions, please dm me with the title "MGRP."

So, is this still planned? I’d absolutely love to join.
The cutie curvy cleric, the lithe monk, the buff warrior lady, there’s so many lovely possiblities to have fun and for others to have fun with me!

EDIT: A spot has opened up. Anyone interested must be able to post more than once or twice a day.

Back
Top Bottom