Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Massive Effect! (Jack Stalker x Sleepingskill)

MASSIVE EFFECT!

Putting so much scientific trust in an alien left a uncomfortable feeling in Miranda's gut. How much was really known about Liara T'soni? How far could they really believe her and trust her?

Of course that was only part of it. The harsh blunt truth was that Commander Shepard was Miranda's. She had made him, she had overseen his salvation and reconstruction. She had helped to recreate him and his perfect physical and mental form... and she was the one who had intended to make use of him in other ways.

Normal human males failed, time and time again, to live up to Miranda's expectations. They were weak, docile, ineffective at being able to make her come. Time and time again she had fucked crew, scientists, even military personnel.. and time and time again they left her unsatisfied. They could not take being with her, a perfect example of woman hood. She was, what had one of them said? Too hot. Too fuckable. Most men came in under three minutes, and that was just from her using her hands or her mouth... if they actually managed to get inside her, they typically blew their load even faster. She had even tried foreplay, or letting them fuck her in the ass... but she gad fats learned that her mouth or her ass were devastating to most men, stripping their egos as fats as their cum.

Women lasted longer and could fuck repeatedly within a small time frame, so she had satisfied herself with those for a while. Training and experience did not often play a role either, as she often killed those she used. Disposing of them discretely... she had a reputation to uphold, after all, and did not want it getting out that she had used so many men in her attempts to satisfy herself.

Although the Illusive man was a tempting proposition, he had never shown any interest, which left Shepard as her main objective. Sadly he had been showing a little too much interest in the blue skinned alien, perhaps because he thought she had a cock? It was hard to tell. Regardless Liara's game had to be brought to an end, if anyone was going to have the blue skinned alien, then it was not going to be Shepard.

It was going to be Miranda.

Either Liara's antics with her would put Shepard off and set him back on the true course to Miranda's arms... or perhaps Miranda would discover that Liara was all that she needed, after all, to satisfy her urges.

Miranda waited until the Normandy was virtually empty, the crew were all on shore leave apart from a few dedicated operatives. Most of the crew were buried in the night club 'Purgatory', or likely the hot flesh of a crew mate somewhere aboard the Citadel. That left Miranda with all the time she needed.

Her heels clicked on the floor as she swayed her hips from side to side on the long walk through the ship to Liara's newly installed lab. It was a long room filled with glowing screens and monitors, with a bed set at the end of it... almost inviting or taunting anyone who entered Liara's space to start thinking about sex. Miranda made a mental note to refit her own office to such a standard, although she did not need to really do anything to make anyone think about fucking her...

...she was perfection. The perfect ass, tits and curves squeezed into a 'rap me' skintight suit and buffed into the ideal woman to fuel anyone's fantasy. She had learned to embrace that, to use it... but regardless of how humans looked at her it wasn't the attention of a human that she wanted right now, it was the attention of Liara, attention which she was going to take, one way of another. Yes, Liara was equally as alluring, a tight bodied little fuck doll of an alien. She could see what Shepard saw in her, what all men likely saw in her. Miranda was desperate at this point, starved of a good fuck for far too long, all she could think about now was Liara, Liara T'Soni and what she could do to her before anyone else returned to the ship.

Walking into the lab area she closed and locked the door behind her using a simple override code, then turned her attention to the blue skinned scientist. "Ah, Liara, there you are. I'm afraid that there have been some developments which need to be addressed regarding security." she told her, waving the long thin scanner she was holding in her hand. "If you'd like to stand up and place your hands against the wall, I can begin my scan. There's nothing to worry about T'Soni, as long as you do as you are told." She gave a small smirk as she let her eyes rove about the form of the Asari before her. "I also need to speak to you about your conduct while aboard. There have been several complaints made about you, did you know that?" she continued, approaching her slowly, confidently, like she imagined a predator might slowly walk towards a mesmerised prey. "Not everyone appreciates your overtly sexual attitude. Did you know that?" she lied through her teeth. "Commander Shepard in particular thinks that you have been quite overly familiar with him, and would like you to be properly educated in that respect. Advances towards the Captain should always go through the proper channels... and that would mean the effective XO... which would be me..."

Liara has decided to stay aboard the Normandy as it docked into the Citadel. Refusing the many crew mates requests for her to join them liara instead opted to continue her research on the Normandy. When Commander Shepard asked if she would join them it was particularly hard to say no but in the end she also refused. “There is to much work I need to get done right now.” Liara replied. Soon the ship was completely empty apart from her. Liara was currently wearing her normal attire as she picked up a Holopad and began to take notes on a Prothean set of armor. Unbeknownst to liara Miranda had snuck aboard the ship and was making her way to her lab. Before long the automatic door opened and liara looked up to see Miranda. “May I help you?” Liara asked as she stood up. When liara heard why Miranda had come to see her the naive Asari was shocked and set her holopad on the desk. Placing her hands against the wall liara looked down at the ground. “I’m very sorry this was not my intention.” Liara said as she closed her eyes.

Back
Top Bottom