Fx Female SensualNia's O/O [For now this is an O/O thread until I have more time to organize it.]

SensualNia

Moon
(Still a WIP)

2222.png

ABOUT ME
(It would be best to read this over PC due to the format)

Hello! You can call me Nia. I've been roleplaying for four years (And English is not my first language) so there's a lot of room for improvement, but if you're not picky with your partners you should give me a chance :). I'm always willing to brainstorm ideas that I find interesting so feel free to PM me! Heads up, I might be a bit awkward while discussing the first draft of the idea we might be doing. Sometimes I like establishing the basic idea of the story first before going full detail.

✧ Update: I'm busy IRL so my replies might be sporadic depending on my availability and inspiration.
✧ Lately I've been craving more plot-centered roleplays and detailed stories so I can improve my writing.
✧ I roleplay in threads and on discord only (Feel free to say hi to me: Acronus#9219)

Just in case anyone was wondering, I am a lesbian IRL so the only time I'll be writing smut against a male character is when I'm also roleplaying a male (It's weird, I know, but oh well.)
If you want pictures in our roleplay, I am fine with the use of semi-realistic paintings and real people (Please no celebrities or anime/hentai.)
Same goes for gifs
Reply length can be discussed for certain scenes (Do you want a more dynamic interaction and require shorter responses? Worry no more! We'll just shorten it!) But my default preference is detailed responses so min. 2-3 paras if possible.

I'm always open to change things in a roleplay and will tell you if I am not okay with something, so tell me every idea that's on your mind and I'll do the same so we can create a fun story for both of us!
Doesn't matter whether you're telling me an idea in general or smut-focused one, there will be no judgement here.

4.png

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR IN MY PARTNER

Communication. Someone willing to talk about the plots and outcomes before and during the roleplay.
I'm only looking to pair up with female characters (And prefer writing with other female writers.)
It doesn't matter how many paragraphs you write, but I do expect at least one.
If you get bored of the RP, want to change the way it's going or don't like something, don't hesitate to tell me.

2.png

CHARACTERS

Characters I play

My characters' personalities vary on the plot. They can be ever-shining rays of sunshine, unhinged stalkers and everything in-between
I can play female, male and futa characters.
I'm okay with playing almost any race: humans, angels, devils, werewolves, vampires, anthros, elves, tieflings etc.
If you want to change something like the way they look or their personality feel free to suggest it to me
I don't RP characters like tentacles, goblins or anything that's similar to them.
I can play female, male and futa characters.

Character Preference
I'm open to roleplaying against vast personalities, but these are hard NOs from me:

I'm not fond of characters that are disgusted by the thought of sex or feel guilty/humiliated after it
The "pillow princess" types where my character does all the work. Few scenes is fine, but not the entire RP.

3.png

GENRES & THEMES

✧ Fantasy

✧ Medieval

✧ Game of Thrones (I don't like playing already existing characters but I love this series' world)

✧ Modern (I will get bored of Modern unless some supernatural aspects are added. Could be anything.)

Action

✧ Mythology

Adventure

Drama

Comedy

Western

Apocalyptic

WHAT I LIKE ADDING TO THE STORY

Slow burn and instant hook-ups

[I love both, whether our characters are painfully teasing each other, only hinting at sexual attraction or straight up throwing themselves at each other. It varies from plot to plot.

Romance

[I prefer having at least one character fall in love with the other, it doesn't matter if their love isn't returned right away as long as they both fall in love at some point.]

Drama

[The character didn't break up properly with their ex? Is caught between two characters and now has to chose? Even the simplest of problems like having a character's sibling crush on their partner can add some spice to the story and plot. As for cheating, it will have to be discussed.]

Plot within a plot

[I thoroughly enjoy writing a story with a complicated plot or that has more than one plot. Main reason why I love brainstorming ideas.]

Tension

[Are our characters not allowed to be with each other? Maybe the thought of their relationship being forbidden is what makes them fall in love in the first place. Whatever it is, as soon as they're in the same room everyone will feel the sexual tension between them...and them not able to keep their eyes off each other isn't helping.]

Rivals to Lovers

[Good ol' "Hatred turns to love" trope.]

Polyamorous relationships

[Not a must. It's just something that's fun to me.]

More will be added.

1.png

KINKS

✧ Click Here for all of my kinks ✧

Overall Naughtiness[Receive & Give][Talking dirty, sucking on fingers, light bites, kisses and touches on erogenous zones.]
Humping/Grinding[Receive & Give][Grinding against a crotch, thigh, edge of a bed, armrest, anything YC can find.]
Teasing[Receive & Give][A little bit of teasing never hurt anyone.]
Uppity[Receive & Give][I loooove when characters give remarks and snarky comments or are overall confident and not afraid to put up a fight in order to tease MC or rile them up.]
Strap-ons[Give]
Spanking[Receive & Give][Just like with bite marks, I love handprints.]
Light/Heavy bondage[Receive & Give]
Orgasm control[Receive & Give]
Biting[Receive & Give][Bite marks are a lovely sight.]
Begging[Receive & Give][But not excessive.]
BDSM[Receive & Give][I expect some romance in these types of relationship.]
Orgasm Denial[Receive & Give]
Pleasuring Over Clothes[Receive & Give][Placing kisses or sucking over panties/bulges.]
Messy Blowjobs[Receive][Saliva or cum, doesn't matter to me.]
Threesomes (FFM, FFF, MMF)[Receive & Give][I prefer playing the males if there are any.]
Jealousy[Receive & Give]
Masks[Receive & Give][Doesn't matter if it's used during sex or not.]
Werewolves[Give][I find knotting interesting, especially if there's a change in human anatomy so it's possible in their human form.]
Deepthroating[Receive]
Oral[Receive & Give]
Roughhousing/Wrestling[Receive & Give]
Clothed Sex[Either when doing it in a rush or somewhere where they can't be seen.]
Piercings and Tattoos[There are some piercings I find disturbing (Just message me if you want to know) but I find most hot, especially nipple ones.]
Lingerie
Public Scenes
Sex Toys
Size/Height Differences
Lycanthropy
Photography / Videography
Sexual Frustration

HARD NOs

Underage
Ahegao
Anime
Racism
Toiletplay
Necrophilia
Scat

Hex: ffb381 27.12.2019.

Last edited:

5.png

PLOTS

✦✧✧✧✧[Needs something interesting added.]
✦✦✧✧✧[Might do it but the replies will probably be slower unless I spice the story up a bit.]
✦✦✦✧✧[Has potential and would write if someone asked.]
✦✦✦✦✧[Interested in writing.]
✦✦✦✦✦[YES, PLEASE!]

WIP
WIP

Main Relationship: F/F, but can be changed

Themes: Supernatural, Angst, Action, Fighting, Powers, Runaways.

This idea still needs some tweaking. You can come up with whatever background you want for your character as long as she has some sort of a symbol on her body (Can be anything and anywhere you want, similar to this) and has secret powers. Still, it's up for you to decide what powers she'll have and what consequences will be for using them (Kind of like My Hero Academia in a way?) Her knowledge on using the powers is debatable and depends on the plot a bit.

Your character got hired to work in a shitty bar. If she had any other options she would've left the shit hole long time ago but instead she has to endure the customers mistreating the female workers. One day, a guy took it too far by following YC out of the back exit when she went to take the trash out. He tried getting his hands on her and YC finally snapped and used her powers on him. Another guy (Gustav) sees this and approaches her to offer her a place in his "team." He is secretly running a small agency in an illegal underground fighting arena called "The Coliseum." He has two other fighters (That also have powers like YC) in the agency so some fights will be fought 2v2 (Alongside MC or maybe few other NPCs.)

Gustav will take YC to the arena to watch a match and decide for herself. This is when she'll watch MC fight and after the match Gustav will give her a choice to sign the contract. By doing so, she'll get an apartment right away (The one MC is staying in so they'd be living together) and begin training first thing tomorrow. If she signs it, she has 2 months to train and then prove herself in a fight.

Two months pass by and YC now has to fight in a 2v2 battle alongside mine. They barely win but Gustav is impressed nonetheless and lets your character stay in the team. One day while practicing cops show up in the gym they're training at and MC, YC and the third fighter in Gustav's team run away from the place. They'd run away to their apartment and MC would explain that she's been doing more illegal things on the side which could lead to more plots? So the cops would bust the underground arena and catch Gustav but now his fighters are left on their own and they stick together. They'd basically become a group of criminals that's hiding from the police while also going on dangerous heists/missions and earns money. Everything here can be changed and I'd love to hear more ideas for this story. I wrote info about my character so you can also read that.
Name: Isabel Mallinson
Nicknames: Bell
Birthday: January 22th
Sex: Female
Sexual Orientation: She doesn't really care but if she had to label herself, bi-ish with preference for girls.
Residence: An apartment in a shady street. Prefers entering it via emergency stairs and through a window. And because she lost the key to her apartment door and is still waiting for it to be remade.
Hair Color: Dirty blond
Eye Color: Dark brown
Height: 178 cm (5'10")
Distinguishing Marks: There's a black mark on the the middle of her back. Its diameter is 6 cm and she believes whatever that tattoo is, it's the source of her ice powers. Isabel never knew how she got it but she knew she had it ever since she can remember. She only found out about it being the source of her powers when she got mad in a gym late at night and accidentally froze the punching bag. She didn't hone her powers enough to manipulate ice just by looking at her target so direct contact is needed upon freezing something. She practiced manipulating the ice around her fists and using it as spiked gloves but hitting something with it will bruise her hands eventually. She's trying to learn how to create ice and guide it along the floor to try and freeze something instead of having to come in contact with it. The longer she uses her powers the more her temperature will drop so she has to hold herself back. There were cases where she got hypothermia and almost died but was luckily calmed down before it happened.

Personality:
Loyal to people she knows well
Courageous
Has low-pain tolerance.
Protective
Tries not to let her emotions take over
Mostly cool-headed
Headstrong and stubborn but during a debate that seems like it's going on and on, she'll stop caring and just drop it
Also tries to be assertive

Music
Exercising in general
Ice cream
Bars
Dancing
Practicing her powers

Dislikes:
Manipulative people
Fake attitudes
Absolute quiet, she loves at least having background music while doing something
Clowns
Chick flicks
Not doing anything at all
Her parents

Background: Isabel always found entertainment in fighting and after taking up kickboxing lessons, she instantly fell in love with the sport. However, her parents didn't like the idea of their youngest and only daughter doing "male" sports like her three older brothers so they forbid her from continuing it. Sports wasn't the only thing she wasn't able to do, her parents forced her to stay in her room and study until all of her grades were As. She couldn't enjoy things most teenagers did and leaving the house was a rare occurrence. It was mostly to get groceries and even that was monitored by one of her brothers that was assigned on watching her 'cause she'd often sneak out to go and hang out with her friends. Deciding to take matters in her own hands, as soon as she turned 18, she ran away from the restricting home and began looking for fighting managers. She never found anyone interested in taking in a newbie like her, however, she did stumble upon a man named "Gustav" that promised a lot of money if she signed his contract to fight in a more hidden place, "Coliseum." As shady as it sounded, she didn't have much choice and just went for it.

At the time, the underground arena wasn't as popular and they only had male fighters. One of who had signed to fight for Gustav so Isabel was his first female fighter. She was given a small apartment and a gym membership where she was taught to fight by Gustav's other fighter, Tom, or someone he'd hire to give them some tips. Excited and quite inexperienced, she got ahead of herself and went into her first fight before she was ready. It lead to her first loss. Match after match, they were all losses that ended up with her bleeding all over the arena while her opponent was barely grazed. Gustav warned her that if she keeps up she'll be released on the street again. Not wanting to lose everything again, she began training harder, pushing herself to be able to take quite a beating and still keep standing. She later she gained popularity in the ring. It would look like she was playing with her prey with the way she'd dodge her opponent's attacks and bounce around the arena with ease, mocking and taunting them with her signature grin while dodging their attacks. And when she'd hit back, she'd wouldn't let up. Her punches were followed by even harder ones and she wouldn't give her opponent a chance to escape.

Before Isabel signed Gustav's contract, she didn't tell him that she was selling drugs on the side and that she kept doing it after she'd finish practicing in the gym. It was an easy way to earn money and when she became more known in the Coliseum Gustav told her to get a side job to be able to pay for the apartment. He had some debts to pay so she had to find other income. She found it odd but trusted the man's decision. She pretended to be working at a cinema while she'd actually walk around the streets and sell drugs. And during a trade, if she'd get confronted by an officer, her plan out was freezing them in place and running away. It only happened once but she managed to run away without them seeing her face.

Additional Details:

The Coliseum was popular due to the rawness of the fights and the audience would pay more if one of the opponents injured the other to the brink of death. It was a place filled with sick audience but the amounts they were willing to pay to watch was enough to get fighters lining up and risking their life.

Main Relationship: F/F, M/F (Vampire x Vampire eventually/ Vampire x Human / Vampire x Another Race)

Themes: Fantasy, Vampires, Supernatural, Enemies to Friends/Lovers, Action, Fighting, Slight Gore (it depends on how comfortable you are with it.)[/B]

MC felt something painful slice their palm and woke to hooded figures taking their blood. They managed to fight off the strange attackers but the rest fled with MC's blood in a vial. Months passed and nothing seemed to change and eventually MC forgot about the whole incident. That is until they felt a buzzing sensation in their head and a voice whisper in their head, "Unite"

YC lusts for power and arranged a group of skilled people that will track down one of the few strongest vampires to collect their blood and bind that person to herself so she can track them down. She needed that person to help her activate an ancient chalice which, if the vampire themselves drips the blood inside, will turn into a concoction and whoever drinks it will gain unimaginable strength and power. It would turn her into a vampire-like creature but tenfold stronger. Except, the drink failed due to not enough knowledge on how to prepare the ritual and YC ends up turning into a normal vampire. And with that, the bindings on our characters increase. They can now hear each other's heartbeats, feel when someone inflicts pain to the other.

I'd love to discuss further about what could happen and exchange ideas.
Main Relationship: F/F, M/F (It could end up with the jock dumping the cheerleader for the straight A student, maybe staying with the cheerleader and trying to deny that what he/she had with the student was nothing. Or the cheerleader could end up falling for the straight A student, I'm pretty open.)
Themes: Mystery, Angst, Heartbreak, Possible blackmail, Jealousy, Betrayal, Romance.

What happens when a mysterious student in Vincent High decides to play a prank on the most popular teens in school and makes them the target of his/her pranks. Their secrets will be published to the entire school, whether by social media or even by leaving pictures of them all over the hallways. The mysterious student will reveal anything he/she wanted about them, no matter how inappropriate it was. And each and every one of them had something hide.

The Targets:

The Cheerleader:

She's been struggling with getting her grades up so she wouldn't get kicked off the cheerleading team and after finding out her boyfriend/girlfriend (The jock) had fucked someone the same day they became a couple made her lose it and she went straight to the jock to give him/her a piece of her mind. She could try to end their relationship or maybe even try to fix it somehow but deep inside she can never trust him/her again. The whole event made her depressed, her grades dropped drastically and now she's struggling to keep up with school, cheer practice and the jock who she doesn't fully trust anymore.

Straight-A Student:
He/She was supposed to be the perfect student. Honorable and well-behaved. Too bad the whole school had seen a photo of him/her hanging out in a fetish club's party and caught in a sex act...with the jock?!

For further plot, I'm open to anything as long as it doesn't get too dark. The mysterious student doesn't really have to be played as a main character, they could just be there so the main characters would have to suffer the consequences the student's actions had on them. Oh and, due to the cheerleader's grades dropping, there could even be a plot that she now needs the Straight-A student's help to improve her grades and that will call for some awkward situations seeing as their sexual past with the jock didn't happen that long ago.

The Jock:
Already busy with schoolwork and the complicated relationship with the head cheerleader, the leaked information about him/her was the last thing he/she needed. No one was supposed to know the stuff he/she's into. And to make it even worse, a rumor about the cheerleader fucking her professor has been gaining a lot of people's attention and with it questions whether it was true or not. The jock could only deny the rumors but even he/she had her doubts if it had actually happened. There was a time when the cheerleader would stay longer in the school and the jock would go back home without her.
Main Relationship: F/F or M/F
Themes: Fooling around, Romance, Possible friends with benefits, discovery.
Kinks: Would love to discuss all the kinks that could be included while the characters film themselves. Exhibition and public sex are on the table.

Roommates/Close friends (Our characters) and few more of their friends gather together in an apartment for some drinks and decide to play a game of extreme truth and dare. With them tipsy and some already drunk, they reveal each other's secrets and fantasies and as the game goes on the dares become heated. First it started with one of them putting a condom on other's dick using their mouth and it all lead to a dare where your and mine character had to go to the bedroom and record themselves either having sex or giving each other oral then upload it on a site. (They were allowed to hide their faces however they wanted) It started awkward at first but they were soon into it and once the game was over and the friends began leaving, our characters both agreed in private that it was fun.

Feelings could get involved later but in the beginning they'd find out the video they uploaded was getting loads of positive feedback and even some people wanting to pay for more of it. Seeing no harm in earning some cash from the side, our characters start recording their newly-found intimate relationship. They'd be mostly fooling around with the camera and teasing each other while capturing their sexual moments. The fans' feedback (and money) would inspire them to record even more and in even bolder locations. Like in bars, parks, restaurants, dressing rooms, anywhere in nature when they go hiking/camping, etc.

For a plot-twist one of their friends could find out about this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom