Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Traveling Pokémon Breeding Service {TotesBurger x LordDavidBooyah}

Lord David Booyah

Universal Protector And Fish Finder
Damn.

Today was going to be one of those days again, wasn’t it? Just sitting in the mansion, doing nothing except occasionally send one of the Pokémon out of its ball to play with it, only to put it back ten minutes later out of boredom... One of those days.

However, about three Pokémon in, Gerald Fabrini heard something- no, no... Someone outside, just moaning. There was another sound, but he couldn’t quite make it out. He looked out the window, and what should he see but some slut fucking a Gyarados.

He didn’t realize anything was wrong until he’d gotten back on the bed. He realized that Gyarados weren’t native to the area. He bolted back to the window, and... Sure enough, there was a crowd. A small crowd, but still a crowd.

He scrambled for a pair of binoculars, and zoomed closer to the scene. He’d seen her before. That Pokémon girl, the one who laid shiny eggs. The binoculars fell from his eyes as he hatched a plan. He looked across his shelves of Pokémon, locating and selecting choice Pokémon from exotic regions, with unique powers.

As he chose them, his grin got wider. He clipped them to his belt and practically skipped the stairs, landing on a large pillow. He bolted down to the yard, threw open the door, and nearly kept the fence in one go, landing in the water.

He got bit by a Magikarp, probably a mother protecting her children, but otherwise escaped unscathed, climbed out, and ran to the place where the girl, Laura, was just finishing with the laying process.

“I call next.” He said, and nobody protested. In fact, they all pretty much left, the Gyarados’ trainer snatching the eggs and leaving. He said, “Come inside, Miss Laura. I’ve got a special Breeding room inside. You’ll like it there, I think.”

If Laura hadn't been a horny teen out on her first Pokemon adventure, she probably would have never known about her 'oddity'. But alas, when she was fifteen and out in the woods of her home region Alola, she decided 'screw it' and let her beloved Torracat, King, have some fun with her. It was naughty, taboo, but she was more than happy to get some relief. However, within an hour after the deed was done she felt her stomach start to swell up and soon a large poke egg was squeezing itself out of her vagina.

After giving the egg to her little sister, and being very tight lipped on how they got the egg, it hatched into a shiny Litten. After this little discovery, she continued her journey... doing little tests here and there. And after completing the island challenges, she decided to set forth to other regions to master her breeding ability. It seemed no matter the type or size, she was always able to produce an egg. And almost always the egg would hatch into a shiny pokemon.

And now two years later, she has made somewhat of a name for herself as a traveling breeder. She had a small blog called 'The Human Ditto', named after a pretty bad joke someone made, where she would post her current location and when she would be available for a breeding session. Hell she even had a Rotom take videos and pictures of her sessions to post online (for premium members of course). She still kept her Torracat, now an Incineroar, as protection. There had been incidents where a client wasn't willing to pay or was going to do 'awful things to her'. Plus despite everything, she still adored her beloved kitty.

~~~~
"Hmmmmmmrrrn.... Ah fuck~!" Laura panted and groaned feeling a particularly large egg squeezing itself out of her cum filled pussy. Her fingers were furiously flicking her clitoris as she approached another orgasm just as the egg finally plopped out. "PHew... Arceus fuck..." She groaned standing up with a bit of a wobble and picked up the egg to give it a good clean wipe. "Here you go dude. One shiny Magikarp egg." As the client handed her the money and ran off, she began to softly wipe some of the excess Gyarados jizz from her womanhood. Normally during the laying process, she'd let the client have a little fun with her. Either sucking them off or letting them have a go at her ass, unfortunately the man was a married guy and was only looking to get a shiny magikarp for his office's fist tank. "Jeez it's always the dragon types that are super messy. Ah well, may as well give the old cooter a rest for a bit. Hm?"

Her eyes wandered over to see a boy calling next dibs. For a moment she was about to tell him 'tough luck, i need a break'... but upon inspection of his attire, he did seem fully loaded. "A breeding room you say?" She asked as she slid her jean shorts back on. She looked down at the younger boy and cocked a brow. "Well I was going to go get some food but if you got a whole ass breeding room then I GOTTA see this." Laura smirked grabbing her bag and stuffed some of the cash in. "Just so you know, my rate is Fifteen Thousand per egg and an extra five thousand if you want a little action yourself." She explained and stuffed her hands in her pocket. "Alright let's go see this Breeding Room of yours."

Gerald had no interest in having Laura to or for himself when he ran to the lawn. He wanted her for another reason altogether, one which he figured he’d keep to himself for now. And anyways, he wasn’t given a chance to explain, either. She just pulled on her shorts, gave a little interest in the room, and told him her rate as she walked towards him.

He chuckled as they started towards the mansion. “Only 15? Really? I’ve taken a few SHOWERS that cost more than that. But that’s not the point. Point is- Well, we’ll put it this way: I’ve heard you’re a nice girl. So I’m gonna give you 30k an egg for the rest of the day, plus an extra 50K when we’re done. I’ll show you to my good boys once we get to the Room.”

Indeed, Gerald hadn’t been kidding about the room. You has to take an elevator down to the entrance, and the viewing room took up the entire basement. It was as if the Mansion has been built on top of the massive room. It was long enough to fit a Gigantimax Wailord, and wide and tall enough to fit four normal Wailords total, without them touching. At the top of one wall was flawless, aquarium-grade, one-way window glass, a foot thick, to keep watchers safe.

Of course, the glass was made to look like a screen into the room, to make sure the Pokémon {Or anyone else} inside thought it was a solid room. Gerald nodded. “Extraordinary, isn’t it? Custom-built, so that we can breed any Pokémon we need to. See, we got our fortune by inheritance, but we KEEP our fortune by breeding Max IV Pokémon. And now, we mean to breed Max IV Shiny Pokemon.

“This is why we need you; to help us procure the starters for this part of the process.” That, and he just REALLY wanted to watch her breed with his Pokémon. “We can even change the environment, to suit our parent Pokémon.” He flicked a switch, and the room changed from the beaches of Alola to the grassy plains of Johto to the mountains of Kanto to even the forests and hills of the Galar region.

The woman's eyes widened at the younger lad's suggested price. 30k and egg plus 50k when it's all said and done?! Arceus, the hell did these people do for this kinda money?! She simply followed him inside the mansion and let out an impressed whistle as she observed the massive room. "Holy shit man..." Laura muttered as Gerald explained what his family did for a living. "Oh I see professional breeders. I've done some work for a few of them. Hell back home in Alola, I helped save a small farm by letting their work pokemon breed me."

With a grin, she set her bag down and pulled out her rotom phone and a pokeball. "Well I had a couple clients later tonight but screw it. For the money you're offering me, you can have me all night." Going back to her phone for a moment, she tapped away at a few buttons before handing the phone to him for a moment. It was a simply worded document that got into all sorts of odd technical legal mumbo jumbo, but more importantly was a signature line at the bottom. "Just need your signature. Don't worry it's just liability type stuff. And as for the pokeball. It's my Incineroar, King. He's my security. Just thought I should let you know." With a smile she casually slid her jean shorts back down to see a small pool of gyarados cum still in her pussy. "Ah shit... hey dude any chance you got a shower so I can freshen up real quick? I mean unless your pokemon are into sloppy seconds that is. But with how much yer payin' me, i'd feel bad for not getting the ol' coot cleaned out atleast."

Gerald could tell that this breeder was quite impressed with the amount of money he was offering. Still, he could afford to pay tenfold what he was and he’d still be a multi-millionaire, if not a billionaire still. He and his family were just that kind of people. That, and the Pokémon they bred were special, in a way.

He nodded at her comment about being professional breeders. “Not just that; Max IV Breeders. There’s a difference. If a ‘Mon isn’t Max IV, but is close, we gift them to local Pokémon breeders. All others we give to the Pokémon Daycare for the less fortunate children, ones who can’t afford to have adventures with their own funds. We can definitely afford to do so, too; over half our Pokémon output are Max IV, anyway.”

Gerald hadn’t seen a Rotom phone before, since everyone in Sinnoh had the region-specific Pokétch to make calls, anyway. His eyebrows raised as she handed him the piece of modern tech. “Are those common outside Sinnoh? I’ve only ever seen the Pokétch before.” He looked at the fourth-Gen equipment on his wrist. Maybe it was time for an Up-Grade...

He handed the phone back, then tapped the sketch pad application on his trusty tool and scrolled a few elegant hoops before tapping a button on the side twice. The handwriting appeared instantly on the bottom of the terms as Laura finished speaking. “My dear, the Pokémon I’m about to show you to are in no way concerned with a little Gyarados cum. If anything, seeing that you’ve been bred already might make them even MORE horny. Did I mention that some of them are a bit more pent up than others?”

"Oh these bad boys? Ah I got it in when I went to Galar after I beat the Alola kahuna challenges." Laura explained with a grin on her face as she politely took the phone back. "This thing is pretty crazy. It's a phone, a camera, pokedex, and it can even float around. I use it to record my breeding sessions for my premium fans. I know a guy who can hook you up with one if you're interested." Ah yes, ol' Gordie. Oh she had some fun with that man before. She remembered how adorable it was to see him try to keep his 'cool guy' act going whilst melting like puddy from her blowjobs.

Laura rose an eyebrow at the mention of how his pokemon would be even more horny knowing she had been bred. Sure alot of pokemon seemed to not care but she's had a few encounters with pokemon that lost their shit when they smelled cum inside her. Boy you do not want to make a Darmanitan angry with that...

"Well alrighty then. Whose the first lucky guy?" She asked with a giggle and began to take off her jacket and top, revealing her large ample breasts. Normally she just removed her pants for breeding sessions, but for some reason she didn't mind showing off 'The Girls' for this one.

Gerald nodded. The Galar region... He’d never actually been there, but he’d seen a fair amount of the place by way of videos, pictures, and a fair share of simulated environments programmed into the breeding room. “Thank you for your kindness, Laura. I might like one, in fact. It sounds like a pretty interesting device.”

He saw Laura’s eyebrow raise, and nodded again. “Yeah, I know. It’s not exactly what Pokémon usually like. But given their upbringing, yes, about half of them get thrown into a bit of a sexual frenzy in the presence of another Pokémon’s cum.”

She asked who the first lucky Pokémon was, and he smiled. “You’re about to find that out.” He threw a Pokéball out, and a light flashed, revealing a Gallade. “Elblade, use Teleport.” The Gallade embraced Laura and teleported into the room, near the entrance.

A speaker rang out, “Now, use Return.” Elblade teleported back to the booth. “You’ll like this one, Laura.” A clear pipe on the wall showed a Pokéball sliding down it, finally rolling out and flashing. The flash revealed a Bolthund, and the speaker rang out one more time. “Balto, she’s all yours.”

Last edited:
Laura smiled brightly seeing the Bolthund coming out of the pokeball. Out of every kind of Pokemon she had fucked, canine pokemon were often her favorite. Hearing the voice, she had a small smirk and walked over to gently pet the Bolthund's head. "Balto huh? Oooh you're a cutie huh?" She giggled scratching underneath the pokemon's chin. Alot of pokemon, in her experience, enjoyed a little bit of sweet talking before the main event.

Excited, she turned around and got on all fours. "Sooo... I heard you're a bit into Sloppy seconds?" She joked and reached a hand underneath to spread her pussy, giving Balto a good whiff of her pussy juices mixed in with the fresh Gyarados cum.

At first, Balto was confused. He expected to see another Pokémon out here, or at least a Traininf device, but a human? And a naked human, at that. He looked back to the pipe and whimpered, confused. “Don’t worry, Bal, she’s the one.” Rang the voice again. Balto ‘shrugged’, then turned back to this Trainer, who had stalked up to him, and began petting him.

She said kind words, in a way that made him feel good inside for no apparent reason. She then got on all fours, and the smell of Gyarados filled his nostrils. A Gyarados had used her before? Recently, too... If she was good enough for one of those slimy sea-Dragon-types, she was good enough for him.

His fur lit up with a charge as he breathed in. He touched his nose to her pussy, and licked up its entirety. Sparks flew as he immediately became aroused, growing team-Rocket-hard {Forgive the immature humor} in seconds.

He barked, then mounted her, teasing her worn slit with his slender tip. He thrust across it like a harp a few times, then pushed against her entrance. It fit like a glove, filling her up greatly and stabbing into her womb a little with the tip, the knot being the only thing keeping him from penetrating her womb fully.

He bucked a few times, getting used to her tightness, before he pulled back and thrust like a pinball hammer. He repeated this several times, during the last of which the knot pushed a third of the way into her, stretching her cervix further. He was savoring her before he started breeding her, a rare trait that Balto and the rest of the day’s lot possessed.

Back
Top Bottom