Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Cravings and Desires

Scout Bennett

Meteorite
About Me:
Hey, y’all. You can call me Scout. So this is my first time creating a RT, though I’ve been rping for quite a while. I do consider myself a decent rper and I will do my best to help meet my partner’s needs however I can. I average about 2-3 paragraphs per post, though I have been known to write MUCH much more . It all depends on the plot and my partner’s preference because I always do my best to match. I am extremely friendly and LOVE OOC chat! I actually encourage it because I believe it builds a great bond and in turn shows through our combined work. I am always up to listen to new ideas so feel free to share and brainstorm :) I also have Discord and will gladly move brainstorming sessions or any rp’s over there if it’s easier for my partner.

What I Like:
Although I do consider myself a pretty open person, I do tend to stick with about 80% Slice of Life Plots. There’s something to be said about a sweet romantic plot with good dose of smut or an action rp to get the adrenaline pumping ! I have been known to dabble in a few Sci Fi and Fantasy pairings which I do enjoy, but I don’t consider them my strong suit . Just contact me if you have an idea you want to bounce off of me and I will let you know! As for Smut/plot ratio, I don’t mind doing smut heavy plots, but I do think a bit of story helps carry it further . Otherwise I love a good storyline .

Kinks:
I will list a few below that are some of my favorite but by no means does that mean they are mandatory or the only thing I’m interested in. They just tend to be some I crave . Also , here is my F- List linked for anyone wanting a broader look

-Hair pulling/ass smacking/throat grabbing
-Anal/Anal Training
-Pregnancy/Lactation
-Facial Hair (I know this is an odd one but I have a weakness for guys with facial hair again, not mandatory!)
-Creampies/cumshots
-Dirty talk
-Being dominated
-Romance

Absolute No’s:
-Scat
-Vomit
-Noncon

Plots & Pairings:
While I don’t have any plots ready to list quite yet, I will add them later down the line. A few generic ideas and pairings I have found to be some of my favorite go-to’s or ones I’ve always wanted to try are listed below. If you have any in mind not listed please don’t hesitate to message and ask. I promise I won’t bite!
-College Roommates
-Childhood best friends
-One Night Stand
-Doctor x Patient
-Professor x Student

Thanks for bearing with me and reading all of this. If you are interested in anything you saw or have anything in mind you think I might be interested in just message me here or add me on Discord .

Back
Top Bottom