Fx Female I walked into a New Life

Angel Fire

Romance Freak, Cuddly Kitten
Merry Christmas to everyone! Hope that you are all enjoying the festivities!

I want to get started in saying that this is a plot that I have been thinking about for a very long time. I love to be seduced and to have the seducer work her wily ways into MC's heart. This is one of those plots that I truly adore and would love to play out with anyone.

MC is a girl that would not be on the grand scale of being beautiful. She does not have the body of a goddess but she does have a very wonderful figure that makes her small breasts but curvy butt stand out. She thinks that her figure needs some work but maybe YC thinks that MC is a goddess. She hasn't bee very social lately with deadlines looming in her mind at work but her friends try as hard as they can to get MC to go out and live life. One of MC's friends has a feeling that MC is into girls but MC has not totally admitted to it yet. it is that same friend that suggests that MC go out to a bar that the friend likes very much and has been a frequent customer at. To please the friend, MC decides to go out to the bar and try to have a good time.

What MC doesn't realize at first is that she just walked into a lesbian bar. She is wondering why almost all of the patrons are women.... and that is where things start off. Would you like to play the goddess that sweeps MC off of her feet?

Love to see if anyone is interested in playing this out and to see where this goes. If this plot doesn't interest you, than I have other plots that may interest you as well. Look forward to hearing from you all soon!

*Hugs and Kisses* ~Angel

Back
Top Bottom