Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

GM looking for Female Player for Solo Game

SpiderIslandHorror

Meteorite
Hello everyone. I am a pretty experienced GM who is looking to run a lewd one on one game with a female player. Hoping to find someone who shares similar kinks/interests and wants to explore them through dice-rolling!

I enjoy helping my solo player create a PC and then letting her explore and adventure in a world we create and I run. I have the most experience running the following games: 5e, Pathfinder (1e), Call of Cthulhu (5th-7th ed), 40k rpgs, Mutants and Masterminds (3e). I’ve run other systems, but those are the ones I’m more interested in right now.

KINKS (not an exhaustive list)

Non-Con: Rape is almost always a threat if an female adventure is defeated or captured. Rough sex is tied into this as well. But I’m not ALL about rape. Consensual sex is also welcome, as long as the threat of non-con happening exists.

Impregnation/Pregnancy: Lots of men/creatures out there are either looking to breed their young or just don’t care about the consequences of bareback sex.

Monsters:
Especially mixed with the above.

Bad Ends: Or, more specifically, the potential for bad ends. I consider myself a tough but fair DM. I don’t create scenarios specifically to defeat/kill PC’s. They need to have a shot at winning, of getting that good ending, for it to mean anything.

Worldbuilding/Story: A like a story with my lewd. To that end I don’t like running settings that are pure magical realm, just ones that tend to be gritty, sword-and-sorcery inspired and heavy on…

Misogyny: I like any setting we create to be rife with misogyny. I also like to use “Misogyny Rules” for female PC’s, depending on the system used. -4 Str for females in DnD/Pathfinder, would be one example.

STORY SEEDS

I don’t have any Adventures set in stone at the moment as I prefer to see what kind of character my partner wants to play and then build the setting/story around them. But a few ideas include:

Fantasy Adventure (5e/Pathfinder):
A young female adventurer goes off to prove herself to the world. Could be a Rogue looking for theiving jobs, a warrior looking to prove she’s as good as the boys at fighting, or a mage searching for lost knowledge.

Rising Star Superheroine (Mutants and Masterminds): A young superheroine trying to make her break in the world. She not only has to fight crime but also answers to her corporate sponsors (inspired a bit by “The Boys”.

Investigating Darling (Call of Cthulhu):
A plucky female reporter ends up unraveling a case much more horrifying than she expected in 1920’s America.

The Party: If you'd be interested in playing a group of adventurers let me know. Never tried that before and thought it might be interesting, since with one person having multiple PC's it's easier for 'bad ends' to happen.

If any of the above interest you send me a PM. Be sure to include your system preference, and any character ideas you have. I also have a discord if you request it.

Back
Top Bottom