Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female [NSFW] Furry Herm or shemale seeking a motherly woman for incest-based story.

Pikachuiscute

Meteorite
Hi!

As you can tell, I have a craving for incest at the moment. Particularly, I want a nice female mother x daughter. The daughter is 18 and can be a full herm or a shemale, depending on my partner's preferences/desires. I can also change up the daughter's looks to match a good pic of her mom. As far as mom goes, something like: This or This is wanted. A nice, soft houewife who never quite lost a few last baby pounds and who, thusly, will put more on.

As far as story goes, I want it to be consensual love between them. Dad isn't in the picture for whatever reason. At most dub-con, unless you can play non-con really well. Then it might be an option. Maybe the mom has to be gently convinced to let her daughter mate her, but it shouldn't be a real fight.

The setting can be from fantasy to sci-fi, with a slight preferential lean toward modern on my part. Though sci-fi can be pretty fun, especially done like Fenoxo's Trials in Tainted Space. Maybe mom and daughter are a space exploration team, and in the tight confines of a small vessel taboo love blossoms. The classic standby of mom being in heat is absolutely fine with me, done well. Otherwise, maybe the daughter has had a terrible year or two and, in her state, confuses the motherly love from her mom for romantic love and developes her own actual feelings for the woman.

But those are just a few ideas, so do feel free to come to me with your own ones.

Here is an F-list for this character and me, it'll help us both if you look through it.
It'll also prove you're more serious about wanting to Rp. Please no poofing after we have settled on a story or even get one going. It gets tiresome.

A shortened list of what I really like; Watersports; impregnation/pregnancy/birth; lactation/breastfeeding; hyper-ish/cumflation; excessive amounts of bodily fluids in general.

I will play in a thread or via Pm, on here or F-list. Preferably no IM's though. I do two-to-three paragrahs average per reply and need about that much back. Can be a bit more or less depending on scene, my tiredness, etc. I don't have perfect grammar, and don't expect it from you. I do expect you to try and minimize your mistakes though. Keep it largely correctly punctuated and spelled, and I'm good.

I think that's it for now! I look forward to hearing from interested parties, and hope you have a good day and a merry Christmas!

Back
Top Bottom