Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

How to block someone?

IndianLady

Moon
How to block someone to stop getting PMs from that person?

Am not able to understand this and I do not know where to look for the answer.

Can someone please help me?

Thank you.

You should be able to hover the mouse cursor over their name, then click 'ignore'. Not sure if that option's available before you've been registered for a full day.

Try leaving the conversation and not accepting more messages. If you ignore them I don't think they can send you new PM's.

If that fails try speaking to an admin, would be my guess.

How do I leave a conversation?

I really did ignore the Op, but he still sent me nasty messages.

My first day here, really disappointed.

If you go into the conversation there should be a 'leave' button near the top right. One of the options when you click on that blocks any future replies.

And of course if someone is being abusive in messages you should report them too.

Blocking someone will autoignore any further conversations that person starts with you, but won't change any current ones.

well besides that i hope this didnt stop you from having fun here this site this place can be like that but not everyone is nasty

The trick is to watch where their strike is going to come from and manuever your hands to catch the blow. Slightly deflecting it away so that your hands don't take the full brunt of the strike will help your longevity in a fight as well. :)

Or you can ask Terry Crews, he's an expert blocker.
odor-blocker-o.gif

The trick is to watch where their strike is going to come from and manuever your hands to catch the blow. Slightly deflecting it away so that your hands don't take the full brunt of the strike will help your longevity in a fight as well. :)

Or you can ask Terry Crews, he's an expert blocker.
odor-blocker-o.gif
Awesome tips.

Beam me up Snotty!!!

well besides that i hope this didnt stop you from having fun here this site this place can be like that but not everyone is nasty
So far no fun.

I have said email only.

Still they keep sending me PMs to play here.

And when I say no, they accuse me of being rude.

Some really nasty people here!

Bad, so they can continue to harass me.
If they're going this far, I would assume moderation can start to have a hand. In fact, there's something wrong when they go after you that persistently in the first place.

Nobody has the right to straight up stalk you with every communication medium here.

If they're going this far, I would assume moderation can start to have a hand. In fact, there's something wrong when they go after you that persistently in the first place.

Nobody has the right to straight up stalk you with every communication medium here.
Thanks, appreciate this. :)

Back
Top Bottom