Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Grimm XChange Tales

LaraGrimm

Planetoid
Hiya, I'm Lara. Welcome to my request thread!

A little bit about me:

I am a 25 year old female, currently working in a hospital somwhere far, in eastern European conutry. Thus, my time online may be limited due to work or social engagements, my work hours are inconsistent. I trust that you'll understand - if not, please don't bother to PM me. I prefer and will exclusively play females in roleplays. I have no experience in homosexual roleplay but I am eager to learn. This thread will be short, simple, to the point, and plain.

Rules:

Please be polite. To me, and to anyone else who may happen to stop by to post.
Please respect my likes, dislikes, wants, and opinions. I'll respect and evern cater to yours.
Please PM me your requests - it's likely I won't see them here.
All of my roleplays will be taking place on Blue Moon and I have a strong preference for Discord. The setup I'll prefer to do through PMs.
I have no issue with a male playing female characters, female playing a male or any combinations, it does not bother me as long as I can play a female character, male transformed into a female character.
My post lenght is minimum one paragraph, I usually go for 2-3. I firmly believe in quality over quantity.

Unusual body types (partner). I adore anything out of the ordinary, muscular guys, fat or obese ones. Tentacle beasts, monsters, futanaris.
Realistic body types (me). I won't play a character that just looks clearly unrealistic. The same applies for my partner if she'/he's playing a futanari.
Well endowed. I really love the touch, sight, smell and feel of a very large cock. I love unrealistically big dicks, also when it involves bulging stomach and throat when we get to play.
Cum. I love cum, it's smell. Pregnancy risk and breeding is also a favorite.
Faceclaims. I will use faceclaims, I do not require my partner to have one but I will be happy if she/he does. I am very picky about my faceclaims, and not picky at all about my partners. Some favorites right now include Mila Azul, Elizabeth Turner, Ashley Sky and Mayra Suarez.
Interracial. I can play a white, latino or asian woman. Maybe a black one if the faceclaim is right.
Roughness. I love it rough. I prefer playing a submissive character but if persuaded and if the story is right I might be tempted to play a dom. Or just throw the whole sub/dom dynamic away.
Ageplay. I like it when I can play an older sister or a girl who's gotten herself into an advanture with a much older guy. It's not required but it will make me happy.
Dubcon/Coercion. Make my character have sex with your and make her trully love it.

Dislikes:
Being dropped. Tell me, please, if you dislike the roleplay and wish to discontinue it.
Rudeness.
Gore, vore, bloodplay, toilet play. The usual.
Rape.
I am willing to discuss the possibility of me trying almost anything; however, if I say no, please do not push me.

The big idea:

X-change Pill Social Score

An idea set in modern times, or in the slight future. Two things are going on that make this world very different from the one we know.

First thing, there is a “Social Score”, measured by Twitter, Facebook and other things that people write and comment about someone. A high social score makes someone a desirable person to know, a low social score may not only create a social pariah but may even take away someone's rights.

Second thing, there’s a thing called the X-Change Pill. X-Change Pill is a very fast working drug used to change someone’s gender and/or sexual traits. The Pills are classed as “Light” and “Ultra” and “Max”.

A “Light” Pill is something that lasts about 24 hours, the person also becomes infertile for that time.
An “Ultra” Pill lasts from a week to a month, the person is fertile and if it’s a woman and she becomes pregnant the change is permanent.
The “Max” Pill is just that, a permanent change.

A permanent change resets someone’s social score to a neutral state, an Ultra, even if not permanent, helps with social score if it’s low to begin with. If someone’s social score is really low he or she can lose the right to defend themselves against someone’s attempt to force them to take a pill, or slip them one. Not only that but by law that person may become that someone’s property if it goes far enough.

Now, there are three “strength” classes and there also are three kinds, let’s call them “colours”.

The “Pink” Pill - changes a man into a beautiful and sexy woman, if taken by a woman it empathizes her femininity.
The “Blue” Pill - changes a woman into a man, if taken by a man it empathizes his masculine traits.
The “Purple” Pill - taken by anyone makes their penis grow, be it just becoming bigger for men or growing a completely new one for women (and making them a futanari).

I’m looking to play as a guy changed into a female, fairly quickly if you’d agree to it, cause I don’t really feel playing as a male character. Was he someone bad? Was he falsely accused, set up? Is it revenge, a misunderstanding, a punishment or is he just experimenting? As with the Fairy Tales idea I’m open to play secondary characters and would love to play against a “GM”. Looking for slice of life mostly with this one!

And a note: I do not REQUIRE my partner to GM me, I am really perfectly fine with going with playing out the world together!

Back
Top Bottom