Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Formal Farewell

Sacred For Sale

On Semi-Permanent Hiatus
Withdrawn
I disappeared with little explanation early this year, and I realized I should probably pop back in to at the very least provide a more formal and decisive explanation of why I'm no longer logging onto Blue Moon.

I was incredibly busy this spring, when I was finishing my MS, and I've since started my PhD, which means I have even less free time than before. It's clear to me that given the time commitment necessary for my education, I will not have time to roleplay for the foreseeable future (by which I mean the next several years).

I've had an incredible time getting to know some great partners on this site (including MellowYellow, Pdrive1872, SailingSam, Eternally Chaotic, and many more who I am rudely forgetting right now). This site has provided me with a lot of needed escapism and entertainment over the years, and I have fond memories of getting to know some of my partners well. I'll miss you all for sure.

I wish all of you well, and who knows, maybe I'll come back in a few years after finishing my degree and insist that you all call me "Dr.", but as far as I can see, I'll have to take my leave for now.

Feel free to message me, as I'll make sure to check on occasion if I have messages, and if any of my long-term partners want my email for a better way to contact me in the future, feel-free to ask.

Last edited:
Congratulations! It's a shame to see you go but you're always welcome back!

Back
Top Bottom