Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A small question but...

I apologize but is it possible to change my profile pic from mobile? Or do I wait for my verification? I might have missed that mentioning in the rules

Hi MuffinDragon! Welcome to Blue Moon!

You should be able to change your avatar before the 24 hours is up.

Thank you for the quickness, simplicity!

Although I must say I did poke around in my profile and saw the edit button, but my png/jpg files were all grayed out. I was unable to selected them. I do suspect this might be a mobile issue. I use a Samsung S9 phone through the DuckDuckGo browser in case you guys need to know that for the site. If worse comes to worse, I'll update the profile picture when I'm at a computer. Thank you again!

As soon as I finished my previous reply I hoped over to the Google Chrome app and was able to update my profile pic. So it appears to be an issue between my phone and duckduckgo. Thank you guys again though! I appreciate the speedy help you guys offer!

It's showing a profile picture on my end, so I'm assuming it was a browser issue; I can tag in @Vekseid to see if he knows anything about issues with Samsung phones/DuckDuckGo as a browser as a whole, but I'm glad you were able to update it!

It was an issue with Samsung and DuckDuckGo. I might have a setting turned off that shouldn't be. No need to bother him though, since I was able to use a different browser. Thank you, Simplicity

As soon as I finished my previous reply I hoped over to the Google Chrome app and was able to update my profile pic. So it appears to be an issue between my phone and duckduckgo. Thank you guys again though! I appreciate the speedy help you guys offer!

I wasn't aware they made a browser. >_> If you're looking for one that supports privacy, I test Firefox a rather lot.

But I'll through DDG onto the list too. It might have been a privacy setting on your end, however.

Back
Top Bottom