Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Camarilla roleplay – Vampire the Masquerade – old World of Darkness

Redhead

Meteorite
Hello!

Would anybody be interested in a VtM game with smut leaning that gets roleplayed here in this forum?
The game would take place in a city of the Camarilla.
I prefer the old World of Darkness, so I would use the 3rd edition core rulebook from 1998 for this.

I'm storyteller of a Vampire the Masquerade online chronicle. There's no romance plot for any of my characters, unfortunately, so I hoping to find that here.
I would include some of the charactes and circumstances of that chronicle.

Last edited:
You have me piqued. If there are to be romantic leanings, I would like to request two characters, A Tremere, or perhaps a Ventrue for the romantic and yes a thousand times yes, for intrigue, and a Nos, a favored character clan of mine, knowing that there would be limited people wishing to interact with the hideous Hognose Nos, I still wanted him available for the interests of those willing to go the extra mile for whatever political, superficial, or true romance thoughts there were. That said, I fully intend to play both characters against each other, as well as standard Vampire allegience to all involved. I support the Traditions, and fully expect such from others who choose to play.

If you choose that two characters are not viable, I still want the Nos, though if that would cramp the story too much I can work around it.

Romantic leanings should be part of the game, too, of course. Sex without romance isn't even half as good (wether in real life or roleplay), at least in my opinion. True feelings of love are rare among kindred though, and because of that even more precious.

You'd be welcome to roleplay both characters. What gender would they be?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom