Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx M or NB soft cuntboy needs a dom

gucci

gucci baby.
Banished
77913eea90eb69beb9a6fa44864a2dcf.jpg
introduction.
ec8d8526b347509c38f66f8e66957be1.jpg

roles.
bfd730943dc717212b5f003d18fed5f7.jpg

sexual information.
82b3e356ecf9588c79ef8391ff9b1625.jpg

face-claims.
well, hello there. i'm gucci, or william, if you'd like to call my by my real name. in real life, i'm a nineteen year old.. femboy-ish male. i'm pansexual with a strong male lean. note that the lower case is only for aesthetic purposes and will not affect the way i roleplay in any manner. i'm open to playing against males, futas, and the occasional femdom. (also, i'm british, if i let slang slip out, pardon me.) another thing you should know is that i'm a bit of a brat. if i ghost you, i probably forgot. a little nudge would be nice at those times.
if it isn't obvious already, just note that i always play the submissive role, no exceptions. none at all. i simply cannot play the dominant one--i'm submissive in real life as well. i'm also a pet and a little in real life, so you can ask me if you want to incorporate those into the roleplay if you wanna.
i'll be listing a few pairings.. you can pick form those if you want.

note; i'll play the one on the right.

alpha x omega
There's a newly matured pack member, but he's one of a kind. He's not an Alpha, not a Beta, but an Omega. A male Omega. A gem to be protected from the hands of Alphas when he's in heat. Omegas are the submissive and docile members of the pack, the child bearers. It is not illegal for an Alpha to sexually assault an Omega in heat, since Alphas rut at the scent of their slick. It's all blamed on the Omega. When the coming to age of the Omega is announced, the heir of the pack, an Alpha, steps up to protect him, not as a mate, but to prove her ability. She accompanies him almost everywhere, but when his first heat rolls along.. she can do nothing but give in to her primitive instincts.
werewolf x vampire
"okay, so we're not really supposed to be doing this, but, oh well,"

actor x singer
"what did you just say?"
singer x actor
"yes, i just called you daddy. and--i have a--a perfectly good explanation for that."
"which is?"
"i.. i'm your long-lost son?"

step-sibling x step-brother
"hey, do you wanna sneak out to the bathroom and nail me?"
demon x angel
"ah.. you really are an angel. look at that face of yours.. i'd like to see it when you're fucked silly,"
step-parent x step-son
(i don't know, we could brainstorm for these.)
boss x secretary

i only have a few turn offs--they include giving blow-jobs, blood-play, anal, scat, and watersports.
i'm really into risk of pregnancy, receiving oral, degradation, humiliation, petplay, and daddy kink. bit of bondage too.
i love it so much when my character is called feminine names, and endearing names as well. at the same time, i also love it when he's called a slut or a cocksleeve.. it gets me going. oh! and lingerie and being forced to wear it. yes please.
jeon jung kook (22)
c783ac3477258c38035c89fd12b25f6e.jpg

dffe7e94d89f2982eda26972b8799a0e.jpg

harry styles (25)
6f21ab1a64a6c5f79f1b6bb5fca26d23.jpg

f741d0cdfd88cb38c9ec7a800bb0da5a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom