Fx Any Itching to Write Again

Myren

Moon
Hello there, my name is Myrven and I've goty fingers crossed that something here just might catch your eye. But before we get into the fun stuff, there's some not so fun stuff to get out of the way.

Firstly I'm looking for someone willing to write at a slower pace. Life gets busy for me more often than not and so I'm not always available to reply every single day. If it takes more than a week and you haven't heard from me however, then give me a poke. I'll probably have something I just forgot to send.

Secondly I'm looking for literate roleplays with heavy detail and rich story. I want to weave a tale together that we can both enjoy crafting and reading. Yes the sex is a piece of that, but it shouldn't be the main course. In my opinion it's more of a dessert. Something sweet you wait for, and then savor when it comes. And just like dessert, too much will spoil the rest of the meal. I'd like our characters to have more to their relationship than just the physical. Even if it's a mutual dislike as they're forced to cooperate, or a lopsided romance built on a mountain of lies and manipulation.

And finally, write *with* me. Neither of us is here to carry the whole story on our own. If we were doing that we'd be writing books, not roleplays. I want this to be a joint venture where we both build the world our characters live in and we work together on moving the plot forward. I'd also like to know when something isn't working or if you feel we need to rehash the direction of the story in order to keep it moving in a good and interesting direction. I will 110% do the same for you. With that said, we can move on to what you're really here for. If you're still with me that is.

When it comes to kinks the only things I put my foot down on are vore and toilet related activities. In other words, if it's something you flush, it's something I don't touch, and please don't eat me. Beyond that I'm very flexible depending on the story and the way the kinks in question are implemented. The biggest rule however will always be: When in doubt, ask.

Current Plot Ideas:
dagon_small.jpg

My dear niece,
If you have received this letter than I am dead. There are secrets in our family. Dark secrets best left to be forgotten. I would implore you to burn this. Knowledge comes at a terrible cost, but ignorance is free and blissful.

Choose wisely.

- Edith Reeves

The letter had been given by a somber faced lawyer. There was no way of knowing when it had been written, but she knew she must go. There were answers in Murkdeep that had to be found. Even if the thought of going to the place chilled her.

Basic premise:
A story that is Lovecraftian in nature even if we don't use the mythos Lovecraft created. A young woman recieves a letter from a deceased relative leading them to a town that can't be found on any map. The people there just aren't quite right. The few who are friendly beg her to leave. And in the end she finds herself tumbling down a rabbit hole towards answers she never wanted.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom