Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Manga I am reading now and think you should to!

TheDecker

Super-Earth
So there are these two manga that are still active currently. And I think they are really good, not only that but I think they are worth mentioning for all you fellow otakus here on Blue Moon! And of coarse, anyone who wishes to reply here can recommend to me what you are reading. Since I always love checking out something new.

1: Record of Ragnarok ( Shuumatsu no Valkyrie )

Do you like Battle Royal's? Of coarse you do! How about Mythology? Who wouldn't?! How about a Tournament ark? "Did you say tournament ark?" Yes Timmy, tournament ark. "So this story has one?" No timmy, better.... This story, IS a tournament ark! : Record of Ragnarok begin's with the god's of every pantheon, from Egyptian to Norse to Greek pondering one of life's greatest mysteries.... Should we destroy all humans already? Yes, in the ever lasting debate of how fucked up us humans are the god's are ready to flip the switch, pull the plug, say goodbye to their creations. After all we destroy the earth they gave us, harm each other and rarely find redemption. However, a bright idea comes up between them; To finally decide the fate of all humanity. How about we have a series of 1 on 1 battles between us god's and all of humanities best and brightest throughout history? It only get's more bad ass from there people. Is it the best? No, but what it fails to do rarely is more then made up for in amazing battle after amazing battle involving mythological and historical figures. Each changing just slightly to match up with who is facing whom. If you ever wanted to see a Nordic God fight one of the Three Kingdom's era chinas greatest warriors then read this manga. It is made all the more better by the fact these larger then life figures by being just that, are Absolute Mad Lad's. : I promise you won't regret it the read.

Authors:
Fukui, Takumi
(Story),
Umemura, Shinya
(Story),
Ajichika
(Art)

2: My Home Hero

One of my absolute favorite genre's is mystery. I like both pulpy action mystery, suspenseful thriller's, horror mystery and just straight up mystery. :p lol. How many times am I gonna say that word in one sentence right? Any way, what I love about this manga as well as what gives me high expectations for it; Is this manga's subversion of mystery. It is an anti mystery, if you will. Created by
Masashi Asaki and Naoki Yamakawa, It follows the story of Totsu Tetsuo. He is a 47 year old man and an aspiring Mystery novelist. He consider's his work mediocre at best and has poor reviews, but it is his passion and hobby. (How can us writers not relate?) Most of all he is the father to a daughter named Reika. Whom he would describe as caring and attentive towards birthday gifts but not much else. Recently however, he has been noticing bruises on her. His shy daughter being unable to explain them convincingly, he blames her boyfriend and makes the choice to confront the man! However thing's go quite sour from there....

Whilst in the boyfriends home Totsu overhear's the man consider murdering Reika.... In a fit of fatherly instinct, he murders the man in cold blood! Totsu now put's his mystery novelist skill's to the fullest test, as he frantically and frustratingly begin's to cover up the murder of a man, he did not know was tied to the Japanese mob.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom