Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Into Bondage!

Into Bondage

Meteorite
Heya all! Just joined but I have experience rping so hopefully I won't come across as a noob! Anyways, I just wanted to get a few things in real quick!

1. I'm looking for semi-casual rps. I don't expect my partners to be on all the time, and I definitely won't be on all the time either. RL has funny ways to limit my availability so please be considerate! I've had to quit other sites in the past because my partners get very on top of me for replies...

2. Despite the above, I'd like to have relatively lively and detailed replies. I average about 2-3 paragraphs and I really REALLY hope you can match me. I will get bored if you give me little to work with and if this happens too often, I'll have to decline rping further. I'm sorry but I like to read stuff to be able to reply!

3. I LOVE anime! So much so that I will only use anime pics are references for my characters. I like to use refs so I don't want to use just descriptions, and that includes for things like clothing and possibly settings (I'm not always great at describing appearances so please forgive me for my crutch!). I'm fine if you want to use descriptions for you characters though!

4. I'm also into furries, but only playing AS them. I love playing as a furry gal vs a human guy. Just saying.

Okay so with that out of the way, I'd like to put forth a few plot ideas!

1. The Serial Bounder
Inspired by this gallery!

Your guy is obsessed with bondage. So much so that he basically can't stand seeing girls that aren't bound and gagged at the very least! Whether an innocent school girl walking down the street, a more mature vixen who lives next door, or even his own very fine sister, he's quick to jump on them when they least expect it and end up forced into bondage! If you want to have some or all furries as well, I'm totally up for that!

I was thinking for this to be a lot more Ecchi than anything else. I'd think that he'd tend to stick mostly to just binding and gagging them, sometimes stripping them to various degrees, and maybe having sex with one or two of them here or there. I'm also fine with non-penetrative sex, masturbation, and even non-con if you'd like!

---____---

2. An Exotic Relationship
Inspired by a few pics, but I'll go with this one (NSFW)

The setting is a mixed human and furry modern world. Humans and furries tend to not associate too much with each other, so most humans, including your guy, wouldn't really know what it was like to be with an anthro girl. One day, as a joke, his college buddies dress him up in a fursuit while he's passed out drunk and put him in a cab to send him off to the furry side of the city. There, he'll likely meet one or more very fine furry gals, and while they might be into him, how will they react when they find out he's actually a human!?

For this one, I thought it'd be fun to do a misunderstanding sort of deal. I pictured him as either getting to know one girl well, or getting hooked up with several. Obviously, we'd need to throw in some bondage somewhere! I'm open to more ideas here as well!

---____---

3. The Beginning of it All
Partly inspired by this comic (NSFW)

Your guy is still a virgin and desperate to get rid of it. Unable to find any girl that likes him at school, he then begs his older/younger sister to have sex with him, as he pleads with her that he doesn't want to die a virgin! Not particularly strong of will, his sister eventually relents, and their first time was... rather short. Despite all of his time masturbating for hours, his sister's tight pussy makes him cum in barely a single thrust. So he pleads with her to let him have sex with her more, so he can train himself to get himself a girl.

Eventually, he does find a girlfriend! But he still wants to use his sister. He decides that he's not ready to ask his girlfriend to try out bondage, so he instead asks his sister. While she meekly refuses, he goes ahead and does it anyway, quickly becoming a one sided affair where he uses his sister for what he wants and she's too shy to tell anyone about it, not even to ask him to stop. In the meantime, he has to try and keep the relationship a secret from his girlfriend!

So I thought of this as pseudo-non-con, as the sister doesn't really want to do anything with her brother, but she's too meek minded to stop him. Even when she tells him no, she doesn't have the mental strength to make it sound convincing. Meanwhile, I thought of the girlfriend as a bit more on top, if you're open to switching, otherwise she'd be more confident.

---____---

4. An Unstable Partnership
Inspired by some ideas I got while looking through the forums.

I'd prefer for this one to be a human and anthro world, but if you're really not into it, I'm fine doing all human instead. Your guy and my gal are boyfriend/girlfriend, fiancees, or even possibly newly weds! He's a bondage lover and while the topic didn't come up before, he brings it up now, only for her to nervously decline. Deciding that she needs to give it a chance, he forces bondage on her, tying her up and gagging her (among other things) to get her used to it.

When that doesn't work, he throws in some sex with her while it's going on, and while he can tell her body is more than ready to explore it, she's too stubborn. So he has to keep forcing her into it, trying out different things to get her body used to them. She never relents but she's also not leaving him because of it so...

Again, I imagine it primarily as a furry gal, so we can play into the difference between their races into it. For this one, I'd like to explore some heavier bondage as well, anything from complete immobilization to breath control!

---____---

5. A Literally Cocky Stud
Inspired by This image! (NSFW)

This would be an all anthro modern world (I know, it's one of the few exceptions). Your guy is extremely addicted to both sex and bondage, and is particularly obsessed with reproducing as well. So much so that he tends to turn any ladies he talks to away from just how creepy or overzealous he sounds. The less tail he gets, the more thirsty he gets to just straight up kidnap and rape one of these sexy furry ladies around him. Eventually, he has enough and sets up a little sex dungeon hidden away right beneath his home or in a nearby warehouse, etc.

From there, he starts to stalk ladies that he finds particularly nice looking or perhaps he just has a breeding boner for them. He'll kidnap them, hold them against their will in his sex dungeon, and rape them over and over until he's satisfied that they're pregnant with his offspring before letting them go. He might even end up expanding his dungeon and having multiple breeding slaves at the same time!

While this is supposed to be with a furry guy as well, if you're really opposed to that but love the idea, I don't mind changing it to a human and having them be compatible. And yeah, this is a lot darker than I what I typically play but it's an itch for variety! Keep in mind that this isn't one I'm willing to play a human female, I don't like the idea of humans suffering this fate.

---____---

6. Time Stop or Invisibility
Inspired by multiple content, such as this image, this comic, this comic, and this comic. All NSFW.

Your guy somehow gets the ability to either freeze time all around him, or become invisible. Regardless, this is a lot smuttier than my other ideas and would ideally be him being very perverted since he can easily get away with it, alongside using the girls he encounters. I'm thinking it should be in and/or around a high school setting but I'm open to the setting. Doable with humans and/or anthros, up to you!

I imagine Time Stop to be a lot more sex, while Invisiblity is a lot of Ecchi alongside some sex. Either way, again, we need bondage!

---____---

7. My Experimental Daughter
Using this image as reference. NSFW.

You are something of an eccentric biologist who has become obsessed with creating the perfect female being. So much so that when your wife became pregnant with a daughter, you performed some dna experimentation on the unborn child while the mother was unaware. As it turns out, the small amount of fox dna that should've disappeared into the formula instead overpowered it, resulting in the child being born a... fox-like human creature!

As a result of your crazy experiment and feeling betrayed, your wife left you and you had to raise your 'freak' of a daughter by yourself. For the most part, it was a normal, loving relationship, until she sexually matured and suddenly went into heat. It got so bad for her that she practically forced herself on you when you tried to refuse, but the moment you gave in, you knew part of your experiment succeeded for she was indeed the perfect woman. So much so that now, you're addicted to sex with her, but unfortunately, it happens that she lost her mind during her heat, but out of it, she refuses to have sex with her father! It seems if you want any more, you'll have to wait for the next heat or... you'll have to force it out of her...

I imagine it as a mostly non-con, and some con with lots of smut. I'm primarily thinking that he gets so obsessed with her that he practically makes her his sex slave! I'm open to fleshing out more parts of the story though!

---____---

8. Hazing Gone Wrong
Using these images (NSFW): gang girl (hazing); gang girl (post hazing); Older sister; Pre-packaged; Friend

A young girl is tired of being ignored and alone, so when she finds out that there's a bunch of punks from her school (or other places) who got together into a gang, she feels like it's her chance to get in with a tough crowd to brighten her life! Course, she has to pass the hazing though, which doesn't seem to ever end. Between having to change her hair, wear whatever they want her to wear, and even having to be a cum dump for the gang, nothing is ever enough. Finally, the boss gives in and gives her one final task: get her hot and popular older sister to have sex with him.

Course, there's no way she'd ever get her sister to do it willingly, so instead, she figures that she'll have to gift wrap her older sis up for the boss. And while her childhood friend has been trying to be a conscious for her, too much snooping might lead to her getting involved as well...

For this story, I'd like if you could play multiple guys, though I'd imagine the Boss would be your main character while the others would secondary. I'd be playing several girls of my own as well! I'm thinking this would be a semi-short rp though.

---____---

9. Infiltrating the Mansion
Using these images (NSFW): Tying up loose ends; don't spill it; stay right there; Out for awhile

You are the new butler in a rich man's mansion. At least that's what everyone thinks, for you are in fact a skilled thief for hire who is tasked with stealing something very expensive and precious from the mansion's owner. However, the job isn't as easy as it sounds, for the man has a whole bunch of maids in his employ who seem to be at the right places at the right time to stop him from getting what he needs.

So the solution is to get them out of the way by any means, and that mostly involves knocking them out and tying them up, hiding them in many places around the mansion, or sneaking them into an unused room. While binding them up and gagging them are exciting in their own right, there's always time to relieve himself with them as well!

I was thinking this story to be in the vein of something like the Hitman series, just instead of killing people silently, there's hidden sex trying not to get caught.

Thank you very much for reading and I hope we'll get some rps in! Just an fyi, I only want to rp on this site. Probably through PMs, but I can do threads if you prefer!

Last edited:
Top Bottom