Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Geeky EXP-Based Superheroine vs. Villainess System! (F/F or Futa)

Subkitty

Star
Hi everyone!

I’ve been adding a simple rolling system to struggles between heroines and seductive or sexfighting/wrestling-based villainesses for a few years now, and without exception, it’s been fun every time!

Now I’m looking to expand a little bit, and experiment with stringing these fights together in a more meaningful way. Here’s very simple overview:

An inexperienced heroine and villainess face off. One wins, but the other manages to escape without being caught. Each vow to become stronger, in order to win decisively over the other.

I want to alternate between main characters as the focus as they gain experience (or run the scenes in parallel). The main heroine faces off against a variety of different villainesses in relatively short encounters, gaining experience and levels, and the villainess does the same against low-level crimefighters, even detectives and police. Another possibility is that the villainess could gain experience points for seduction, sexfighting/wrestling matches, etc. as well.

The exp could follow basic D&D standards from level one (gaining levels quickly at first, significantly slowing from around levels 8-10), with the exp decided by whoever is playing the ‘opponent’ role, bonuses for special moves, choices, etc.

I’d like penalties to be considered as well, because in the end, this is a race between the main heroine and villainess to become stronger than the other. A loss could mean points or even levels subtracted, depending on how serious it is. New characters can even be added or take over in the event of more serious losses (implying longer-term sexual slavery in this context, as opposed to injury in a normal RPG).

Let me know if this sounds good to you! This is meant to be a relatively fast-paced series of encounters, with bigger fights here and there. The rolling system is already in place, easy-to-understand, and a lot of fun once we get into the rhythm.

Looking forward to hearing from you! I’ll post my technical points and do’s/don’ts just for reference.

———————

Do’s: Curvy partners, seduction, sexy clothes, smothering, sexual exhaustion, forced marriage, plot twists, multiple sex scenes as opposed to one drawn out scene, sex in beds, age differences, sexual threats

Don’ts: Underage, Too much traditional BDSM, on-site sex (read: ‘uncomfortable’; on a desk, etc.), violence, threats of violence, instant knockouts. No all-powerful villainesses, demons/succubi, religious themes, steampunk, magic. No robots, sci-fi. No heroine vs. heroine, no abandoned warehouses. Shapeshifters now accepted to a limited degree!

Technical points: Male writers for female characters welcome. I write in first person, but you don’t have to. PM’s, email, and discord at the moment- temporarily taking a break from threads.

Last edited:
Big update bump! The experience point system helps support longer-term storyline development.

Back
Top Bottom